The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that Creepy can't wear his white Sinnaz hoodie anymore, is anyone planing on sending him a red Dad v girls one to cheer him up?

I see that his other friend, Rich Breeds has started off a clothing business. Maybe Creepy could try his luck there?

If all else fails he can annoy Lazy by wearing his red Chaifam hoodie day after day 😊.

Have a look at #sinnazclothing on twitter...
Just checked out that twitter......very a lot juicy 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Watched a couple of skating vids and by comparison Creepy is hilarious. He jumps onto a rail, wobbles, jumps off then has a turn of ring a ring a rosie. Sure as long as he’s enjoying himself 😂
Don’t forget his most sick trick, the nut cracker!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t forget his most sick trick, the nut cracker!
Ahhhh the good oLe crushed nuts trick. He really does live in fairyland, thinking he’s sooo bloody good at bladdering, such a head!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
yes it was katrinas Christmas day vlog last year and turbo tank our Arrison just annialated all his presents and there was a very lot in his pile for him to destroy , I sat in part shock and bewilderment at how he ruled the roost and then absolute hysterics about it , honestly it was hilarious
Is there a link please?

Reactions: 4
But being from Leeds, I don't know many people that go to Bradford very often unless they work there!
Ha! Yes, I've been once and that was enough. The only highlight was the lovely building that Waterstones is in.

Harrogate isn't too far away and has lovely places to film away from other people (there's a tip for you, Minghams)

In the next two weeks I will be looking out for them on their travels to the local retail parks.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe you’re all bad mouthing Bradford.....

Just kidding I live here - it’s worse than the reviews!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ha! Yes, I've been once and that was enough. The only highlight was the lovely building that Waterstones is in.

Harrogate isn't too far away and has lovely places to film away from other people (there's a tip for you, Minghams)

In the next two weeks I will be looking out for them on their travels to the local retail parks.
Don't send them to Harrogate... I love to have a shopping lunch trip there.... I dont want t them wooo hooing and bleeping
it up for me. Xx

And the lovey theatre and that's about it....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t sleep so went on the hunt. Could only find this screenshot from thread 80 on here. Can’t remember who originally took it but thank you to that person 🤣
I also came across this other little nugget on that thread 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Creepy little ugly gnome

Its hardly Buckingham palace is it? It’s a small house in a town voted one of the worst places to live in England. Yes I decided to do a little research on Bradford. (No offense to anyone who lives there of course) No wonder they alway act under the illusion they live in Leeds. Never understood that before, however now I know why.
I love Bradford

Reactions: 6
I don’t really care about her happiness because she’s proven herself to be a crappy person.
If she is that influenced by Creepy then she should work on being her own person. In my opinion, there has to be a line drawn somewhere when it comes to loyalty. Loyalty is great, until you’re standing by a groomer.
Agreed. Being 'a mother' is not a free pass that exonerates you from being a generally awful, spineless person.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wow I’ve just watched some footage of Lee and his skating buddies and geez what a bunch of potty mouths.
Honestly they give me bad vibes like they have a real bad boy reputation.
No wonder Chris liked hanging out with them, he probably felt superior being in their little gang.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe you’re all bad mouthing Bradford.....

Just kidding I live here - it’s worse than the reviews!
No word of a lie, I went to Bradford for a long weekend once! Honestly don't have any idea why. My dad used to travel both in the UK and abroad for work and I feel he might have had work to do there so my mum and I went with him. I remember nothing, I just know that I went! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
New goods on tat and me on insta. Just wonder how they collected it from the office 🤔🤔 or did zelda deliver it?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone on the Twitter page was insinuating that lee and creepy are 2 birds of a feather

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Because I wouldn’t want any children to have to suffer with a depressed, down or manipulated mother. If she’s more comfortable at home, then things will get better (granted with Sarah, still never great!)
I agree that she is disgusting for sticking with a groomer, and she has her own issues and problems. Was just saying it was nice to see looking at peace for a change.
I find it hard to find any sympathy for Sarah any more but I have to agree with what you've said. I sometimes wonder if she has moments of self awareness when she feels utterly trapped - no chance of escaping Creepy and no chance without him. She seems much less interested in self care and in the safety and well being of her children. I don't think it would by any means be easy for her to start again but it certainly wouldn't be impossible. It's just the longer she stays with Creepy, the harder it would get to leave - if that was what she really wanted to do anyway.

Chris has been dumped by sinnaz and put in the binnaz. Can't even have turkey for his Christmas dinnaz.

Did I mention how much 2020 is starting to grow on me after all?
The Creepy Christmas Rap

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.