The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't send them to Harrogate... I love to have a shopping lunch trip there.... I dont want t them wooo hooing and bleeping
it up for me. Xx

And the lovey theatre and that's about it....
There’s Betty’s tearoom too. I recall at the Baby Jace (non)Tea-party a cult member brought them the traditional Yorkshire scones. They are called ‘FAT RASCALS’ which was most appropriate - they scoffed them on a train at twice the speed of light

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do wonder whether Sarah is the type to think she can't cope without a man, or whether she knows she can but it seems like too much effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I do wonder whether Sarah is the type to think she can't cope without a man, or whether she knows she can but it seems like too much effort.
Shouldn't make a different top priority should be those children

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whats the reason for the vlog being late? Staying at home for 2 weeks self isolating and Chris still can't manage to get it uploaded on time.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Shouldn't make a different top priority should be those children
Of course the children should be priority, but if she believes she just couldn't cope well on her own she may believe the children would suffer too. This describes my mum's thinking, and is why I've had 4 step fathers.

However I do think Sarah is just lazy and thinks that on her own she'd have to do some kind of work (editing vlogs or an actual job), housework, look after children, and wouldn't be able to pretend her life was going great anymore.

Reactions: 11
Of course the children should be priority, but if she believes she just couldn't cope well on her own she may believe the children would suffer too. This describes my mum's thinking, and is why I've had 4 step fathers.

However I do think Sarah is just lazy and thinks that on her own she'd have to do some kind of work (editing vlogs or an actual job), housework, look after children, and wouldn't be able to pretend her life was going great anymore.
Any normal moms thinking yes! But not any moms that there husband has been accused of asking 16year olds to skinnydip

Reactions: 7
Seriously how are they late. They are meant to be in isolation, so sarah constantly sitting on her large arse

Reactions: 14
Is this person deranged
Supporting the travel industry 🤔
I’m confused....it looks as if she posted it from herself? Or did the person not want to be publicly known and told her to leave their identity out of it? something seems a little sketchy about that...not saying that this is fake but...they do have fake accounts...so I do have a right to speculate that they do still make these fake accounts on other social media platforms and lie about fans giving them praise...or just brutally lie that someone has complimented them...
Edit: made a “boo boo”, didn’t realise that this was a screenshot from Sarah’s story, my apologies, I’m still on the fence about this comment though.

Reactions: 6
Watched a couple of skating vids and by comparison Creepy is hilarious. He jumps onto a rail, wobbles, jumps off then has a turn of ring a ring a rosie. Sure as long as he’s enjoying himself 😂
There’s a video of a cat on Instagram that does a better job on a skateboard than him 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Seriously how are they late. They are meant to be in isolation, so sarah constantly sitting on her large arse
Exactly there would of being doing nothing all day so why late eather that or they have slyed off out some were or maybe the WiFi bills not been payed while they were making memories 😂

Reactions: 8
I reiterate this family has contributed thirty seconds each per day to their extremely well paid business/job over the last 6 days. Why in gods name can’t they get a 15/20 minute effort up on time tonight? They are beyond a joke - it’s of little consequence to me and mine but their desperate ifam. It’s not like they’ve got loads of washing or a caravan to return. Hope they aren’t out shopping for Christmas tat and potatoes 🥔

Reactions: 15
The state of that fking house. Just few seconds in, behind the door something that looks lie a random candelholder, go a little further down the hall, a random bottle of water, then behind the kitchen door, almost finnished cocacola bottle and just stuff randomly everywhere around the livingarea and they are just walking in the door.

Reactions: 24
Does Chris not realise he has 3 other kids in his family , the constant use of Isabelle in his thumbnails is becoming a "very lot" grating to me

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.