The Ingham Family #137 Creepy dropped from Sinnaz by Lee Deliveroo... Woohoo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Sarah constantly lies about the kids clothes sizes she's been doing it for years buy why ? Its really strange , I mean now its a 20month old eating machine fitting into 6to9months !!! Really why lie about this. Also Isla will be 9 soon and is average height for her age but Sarah says she wears age 6to7 its nuts. Either the clothes are too small on or only get worn once.

Also wonder if Big Sarah will let Jace play with his million toys when he gets home i:e The ball pit and slide , the wooden dolls pram , the train , the hundreds of cars and wooden toys the endless dinosaur items.

And Big Sarah might even have the girls doing playtime on the tufftable thats for toddlers.

I know I might get hate for this, but it’s nice to see Sarah looking so relaxed and comfortable back at home. It almost feels like watching 2015 Sarah again.
I think Creepy is a massive part in the train wrecks that goes on in this family. Seeing Sarah’s reaction to being back home just makes me think even more that he’s really manipulative and we might not even know the half of how he treats them.
Sarah has her own issues, and has done her own wrongs, but I think a lot of her issues come from Creepy. I don’t like her, but I’d never wish anything bad on a mother. I’m glad she’s looking at peace at home.

I totally disagree with this. This woman lied about miscarriages and maybe having
Cancer. She doesn't deserve to be relaxed and comfortable she's a compulsive liar and a horrible person.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
So this was Sarah writing in the comments of the post that said they were home on the secret fb group. First of all is it just me or does her reply make no sense to the question the lady asked?

And secondly. She couldn't make it any more obvious she reads here! Where else would she have got the notion people would be 'checking up on them'. Honestly this woman behaves like a teenager constantly bickering and slagging people off. Shes an enabler. She encourages and allows creepys behaviour. Knocks me sick! She should protect her girls. She's failing at the most basic level of parenting.

Are there really people who walk past her house on a regular basis and take photos?! Or is this another fantasy of hers

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have an irk about an incoming “we found an intruder in our house!” clickbait vlog coming up...this will be their 56th vlog about intruders in their home to date...

Also, I don’t think Sarah deserves a comfortable and happy life if I’m honest, she’s as bad as Chris because she enables whatever Chris does and gets a weird kick or rush from it when in reality, it makes her look rotten...she compulsively lies with no regrets or any second thoughts on how the lies might affect people, she has major shopping impulses that has now turned their “family home” into a knock-off b&m, she belittles and bullies others who tried to “throw hate” on her family when they are actually spreading awareness, she doesn’t have her children’s best interests as her top priority, etc. The list can go on and on as to why she doesn’t deserve this comfortable life. I’m sorry but if she’s more comfortable getting involved with all the toxicity that her husband has caused all these years, then she should comfortable with the aftermath.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have an irk about an incoming “we found an intruder in our house!” clickbait vlog coming up...this will be their 56th vlog about intruders in their home to date...
Can just see it now. The intruder clickbait will probably be them filming Jaces reaction to poor Prinny who he will have zero recollection of 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Isabelle instead of butting in behind your mum ALL the time, try learning to put a mask on properly hun!
Ugh couldn’t agree more! I’ve said this before and I know she’s a child but Isabelle’s constant interruptions and trying so hard to get on camera are so annoying!! Even when Sarah said something about the sea being choppy Isabelle has to pipe up with “yeh, so choppy”. It’s bad enough listening to your mother say things once love, never mind you parroting everything! It’s clear she thinks she’s some sort of YouTube star 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Personally, I think the whole travelling thing was Sarah's idea. She is obsessed with being on holiday, buying for holidays, "planning" holidays. It's always her that is on Facebook groups trying to "research" holidays - it's her on the Lapland groups, the Disney groups etc, it's never him. I suspect she wanted to go travelling, much like the bucket list family, and Chris knew they wouldn't be able to afford it. So as a compromise Chris agreed but on the proviso they use the caravan. I don't think Sarah is a meek little wife who does as he says. She's an enabler who's only with him because she's too lazy to leave him, and she likes to portray the image they're the perfect family, which I suspect she thinks they wouldn't have the same effect if she was a single parent. She's as sly as they come, she knows exactly what she's doing and I suspect she puts up with his infidelity to get her own way
Can’t believe the people who say they honestly feel sorry for Sarah. She is an enabler and a greedy, fat slob, not to mention a horrible, nasty bully. She lies constantly and has never once protected her children. She stays with Chris because she wouldn’t survive for one day on her own with 4 kids. IMO Sarah Ingham has and never will be a victim. The moment people start to realize that the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm thinking who ever was in the front of the car took it maybe Lee has a copy. I would also pay for this , I can still replay it in my mind lmao 😂
I can’t sleep so went on the hunt. Could only find this screenshot from thread 80 on here. Can’t remember who originally took it but thank you to that person 🤣
I also came across this other little nugget on that thread 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t really care about her happiness because she’s proven herself to be a crappy person.
If she is that influenced by Creepy then she should work on being her own person. In my opinion, there has to be a line drawn somewhere when it comes to loyalty. Loyalty is great, until you’re standing by a groomer.
Agree totally. She's a bully and a witch and totally manipulates her young fans for her own benefit. I will only comment on her mothering skills so far as to say thank God she has Izzy to pick up the slack.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How did I not know about the Katrina family Christmas videos?.. well Jesus Christ, so many questions. How spoilt is that ‘Arrison?! I honestly can’t believe it. I know children can be like that without meaning to, but the way they just laugh and give him another present?! And why does she have TO SHOUT WHAT’VE YA GOT?! And everything Leah is gifted ‘so you can stop stealin’ maan naaa’ also, her presents ‘let’s see what av got’ does she wrap her presents up to her from her?... also.. that bloody beeping in the background - means their smoke alarm is low in battery. Why can’t they change it?

That was painful - memorable though.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Re: Toddler spinning to point of dizziness.
I guess it was on the ferry that Sarah called ‘a park’ where they put the toddler in the spinning thing. Sickening how the mother cackled hysterically. Chris said, ‘that’s enough’ - but gave into the child & Sarah and spun him longer and faster.

Of course, when they took him off he was visibly disoriented. This is where it got really sick. The fake ‘mother’ laughed and laughed & called it ‘jelly legs’. No you bleeping stupid, irresponsible, ignorant witch - yeah I said it - the fluid in his inner ears was disturbed - duck all to do with his legs. Older kids might find this funny, but for a child of his age, it can’t be pleasant.
You folks with young children will correct me, but it looked so wrong to see them do that to him. Add in all the, ‘Jace say ____’ and remember - it can be easy to forget that there is a camera half the size of his head in his face when they are talking to him. That’s who he is seeing - not the face of his ‘living’ parents.

Whilst I’m on a rant - in the Insta stories - could this wreck of a woman have filtered her face any more? What a state. She’s utterly obsessed with filming herself and whatever the ‘cleeeeever boiii’ is doing. Sarah - hate to break it to you, but a toddler on a plastic ‘chop choo’ is only interesting to you.

Are these two Britain’s most stupid & pointless couple?

Stand by for quarantine experiences that will include moments filed under ‘the best ___ I ever did see/have in my whole entire life’. 🙄🥱

Re: Toddler spinning to point of dizziness.
I guess it was on the ferry that Sarah called ‘a park’ where they put the toddler in the spinning thing. Sickening how the mother cackled hysterically. Chris said, ‘that’s enough’ - but gave into the child & Sarah and spun him longer and faster.

Of course, when they took him off he was visibly disoriented. This is where it got really sick. The fake ‘mother’ laughed and laughed & called it ‘jelly legs’. No you bleeping stupid, irresponsible, ignorant witch - yeah I said it - the fluid in his inner ears was disturbed - duck all to do with his legs. Older kids might find this funny, but for a child of his age, it can’t be pleasant.
You folks with young children will correct me, but it looked so wrong to see them do that to him. Add in all the, ‘Jace say ____’ and remember - it can be easy to forget that there is a camera half the size of his head in his face when they are talking to him. That’s who he is seeing - not the face of his ‘living’ parents.

Whilst I’m on a rant - in the Insta stories - could this wreck of a woman have filtered her face any more? What a state. She’s utterly obsessed with filming herself and whatever the ‘cleeeeever boiii’ is doing. Sarah - hate to break it to you, but a toddler on a plastic ‘chop choo’ is only interesting to you.

Are these two Britain’s most stupid & pointless couple?

Stand by for quarantine experiences that will include moments filed under ‘the best ___ I ever did see/have in my whole entire life’. 🙄🥱
* ‘loving’ not living. I don’t think I can edit/correct - can I??

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If someone is always walking by her house to take pictures - then where are these pictures? I've never seen any!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
yes it was katrinas Christmas day vlog last year and turbo tank our Arrison just annialated all his presents and there was a very lot in his pile for him to destroy , I sat in part shock and bewilderment at how he ruled the roost and then absolute hysterics about it , honestly it was hilarious

Can you link the video? Or tell the name of her channel please 🤓

Chris has been dumped by sinnaz and put in the binnaz. Can't even have turkey for his Christmas dinnaz.
New thread title!

If Sinnaz let Chris be on the owners list for 5 minutes it means he gave them money. Hes essentially been lead on to believe he was in the #bladderboi gang, gouged for money (and ,they thought , his influence) and dropped.

How much money do we think creepy gave "Devrereueux" (and could it be related to the 4k scam?!)

Reactions: 25
If someone is always walking by her house to take pictures - then where are these pictures? I've never seen any!
Its hardly Buckingham palace is it? It’s a small house in a town voted one of the worst places to live in England. Yes I decided to do a little research on Bradford. (No offense to anyone who lives there of course) No wonder they alway act under the illusion they live in Leeds. Never understood that before, however now I know why.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Its hardly Buckingham palace is it? It’s a small house in a town voted one of the worst places to live in England. Yes I decided to do a little research on Bradford. (No offense to anyone who lives there of course) No wonder they alway act under the illusion they live in Leeds. Never understood that before, however now I know why.
Aha ha yes and I live in Bradford....!

Reactions: 6
They definitely think it sounds better to be from Leeds, but they don't exactly live in a bad part of Bradford. They live on the very edge near to some nice places that are classed as Bradford but not in the city itself.

Sarah is from Leeds but seacroft is a far worse area than where they live now.

But being from Leeds, I don't know many people that go to Bradford very often unless they work there!

Reactions: 5
Jesus that screaming in the corridor of the cabins! I highly doubt it's soundproof as she says. This family are the anti social selfish fuckers I dread to ever be near
She thinks it’s soundproof because she can’t hear anything, unlike the poor bas**rds next door and the entire ship who are crying from lack of sleep and earache!! I’m sure she thinks she lives in a peaceful neighbourhood too, GO ASK YA NEIGHBOURS LAZY

Reactions: 14
So this was Sarah writing in the comments of the post that said they were home on the secret fb group. First of all is it just me or does her reply make no sense to the question the lady asked?

And secondly. She couldn't make it any more obvious she reads here! Where else would she have got the notion people would be 'checking up on them'. Honestly this woman behaves like a teenager constantly bickering and slagging people off. Shes an enabler. She encourages and allows creepys behaviour. Knocks me sick! She should protect her girls. She's failing at the most basic level of parenting.

Are there really people who walk past her house on a regular basis and take photos?! Or is this another fantasy of hers
Hands up who's outside mingham towers with your long-range lens on?

She really is a bit on thr paranoid side isn't she.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Another old insta, 12th September his video of him on his little roller booties describes this as a "Lee deliveroo X Chris ingham" movement.

Again he calls Lee his really good friend. I nearly feel sorry for him, hes been had for a fool by the big boiz in the rollerbootie bladder gang 😂

Screenshot_20201113-083324_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Will they show the rest of their journey home? Or will they just skip that because they broke rules along the way?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.