The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Support him in what? He really gives himself away in his lies and insecurity. If he hadn’t done anything untoward, that question would be baffling.
If this was your average Joe from across the street, that was making groups online for young kids/vulnerable adults to join to stroke his ego; because he was too a sweaty beanie wearing twit with no friends. IT WOULD NOT BE OK!

People in “power” should not abuse that position!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Expect a very sudden u turn from the Ingham family soon. Their channel is dying on its arse only 40k views last night.
They will be home very soon I expect . I am living for the drop in views 😂.
The channel is dying, the family are a bunch of un-washed has-been’s. They know this and that why they have so much time to sit reporting comments, having pages removed and deleting any negativity sent their way.

You’ve had your 5 minutes of “fame” now piss off back to being a normal family. It’s pathetic how they keep inventing tit vlog situations to keep themselves relevant. MINGHAMS YOU ARE AS RELEVANT AS VHS PLAYER 😐

Reactions: 24
I honestly hope that they're unable to travel for Christmas. It'll do them all good to have s Christmas at home

Reactions: 29
Can they come home during the lockdown? Or do they need to wait til December 2nd now? If so, they won't have time to isolate before they flight away again

Reactions: 8
I honestly hope that they're unable to travel for Christmas. It'll do them all good to have s Christmas at home
They should be forced to isolate at home for a month never mind a fortnight , that poor baby needs a Christmas at home not in a bloody tin can or log cabin where they will spend all day in a manky hot tub

Reactions: 19
Even if they can "travel" at Christmas it will just be another cottage/forest holidays place not far from where they live anyway. Where they will do nothing but go in a hot tub, shout omg, it's soooo preeeetty at every piece of tat they receive. It won't help their views.

I kind of hope they won't be allowed to go, but then I know there are lots of good people who also wouldn't be able to travel anywhere for Xmas or see family, especially if they do not live near them. It's also possible that even if allowed, granny Jane might not want to join them to cook their Xmas dinner.

We're just going to be at home all day, if allowed will have a quick meet up with family day before or after. It was easier to just make the decision so everyone knows what to plan/food to buy, and the kids know what's happening so won't get disappointed with changed plans.

Can they come home during the lockdown? Or do they need to wait til December 2nd now? If so, they won't have time to isolate before they flight away again
They can come home if they choose to, and will have to isolate. I think they were going to go to Lapland but I think that's cancelled anyway, and then somewhere else for Xmas itself - probably near home just to be able to dump all the unwanted gifts back at the house.

Reactions: 11
I don't think the Inghams even know what they're doing tbh. They're cutting it quite fine for getting home in the dodgy range rover with enough time to quarantine before they head off to Forest Holidays* for Christmas.

*obviously not confirmed but I have a feeling they're off to Loch Lomond Forest Holidays for Christmas.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I don't think the Inghams even know what they're doing tbh. They're cutting it quite fine for getting home in the dodgy range rover with enough time to quarantine before they head off to Forest Holidays* for Christmas.

*obviously not confirmed but I have a feeling they're off to Loch Lomond Forest Holidays for Christmas.
Hope that Creepy says "Loch Le mond" in the French way again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish the quarantine rules here in the UK were stricter, cos you know they will not do it properly on return.
A friend of mine has had to go home from here to Australia as her mum died suddenly about 3 weeks ago. They have had to delay the funeral as my friend has had to stay in a hotel room, closely monitored as far as I'm aware for 2 weeks, which has now ended and she's now with her dad and family for the funeral. Grief stricken and obviously devastated, she hasn't made a fuss about it as she knows it's the rules and she's had to abide by them.

Nicola!!! GET THAT BORDER CLOSED ASAP!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Even if they can "travel" at Christmas it will just be another cottage/forest holidays place not far from where they live anyway. Where they will do nothing but go in a hot tub, shout omg, it's soooo preeeetty at every piece of tat they receive. It won't help their views.

I kind of hope they won't be allowed to go, but then I know there are lots of good people who also wouldn't be able to travel anywhere for Xmas or see family, especially if they do not live near them. It's also possible that even if allowed, granny Jane might not want to join them to cook their Xmas dinner.

We're just going to be at home all day, if allowed will have a quick meet up with family day before or after. It was easier to just make the decision so everyone knows what to plan/food to buy, and the kids know what's happening so won't get disappointed with changed plans.

They can come home if they choose to, and will have to isolate. I think they were going to go to Lapland but I think that's cancelled anyway, and then somewhere else for Xmas itself - probably near home just to be able to dump all the unwanted gifts back at the house.
Wonder will they hire the annual trailer or will they just hook up the cara van filled with all the plastic presents.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Expect a very sudden u turn from the Ingham family soon. Their channel is dying on its arse only 40k views last night.
They will be home very soon I expect . I am living for the drop in views 😂.
Their daily views are lower but they're still pulling in about 120k to 140k views overall each day according to social blade, so people are still watching their older vlogs. Add to that the money she makes from her crappy blankets and I can't see them disappearing just yet

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Don’t think Nicola Sturgeon (rightly) wants people crossing the border in either direction. It would make my Christmas and year for them to be taken to task through the Scottish courts. Hole them up in Mary queen of Scots house. They know all about her - they watched Reign and are leading experts now.

Reactions: 18
Don’t think Nicola Sturgeon (rightly) wants people crossing the border in either direction. It would make my Christmas and year for them to be taken to task through the Scottish courts. Hole them up in Mary queen of Scots house. They know all about her - they watched Reign and are leading experts now.
Don'tcha mean Queen Mary of Scots, lol 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They've only got 5-ish weeks to get home if they need to quarantine for two weeks before going away over Christmas. This entire trip, it's consistently taken them longer than they thought it would to get anywhere. Now the caravan is even more overloaded and they're still starting the day at lunchtime... They're fast running out of time to get back.

Reactions: 19
If they are so unhappy with their 4 walls why don't they come home, park that caravan on the drive and continue living there ? seems they prefer that than a warm house with hot water on tap and privacy , best of both worlds that way

• Haha
Reactions: 36
[/QUOTE]

They better not be. I was supposed to be going to a lodge in Loch Lomond for my birthday in December but I live in a level 3 area and we're not allowed to travel out of here unless it's for a funeral etc. If they come up here I'll be absolutely fuming.

Reactions: 11
Talking of them being so called history experts, that really pisses me off. I studied history for gcse, a level, and then for my BA, and its so much more than spouting random facts! also Mummy Izzy gcse history work is a bleeping joke. She would be lucky to get an U grade on the tit she is doing. x

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.