The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone with half a brain cells knows the way the Internet works now!!! But teen, wet,stuck,baby girl all sorts of inicent words are used for sickos to search. So by them saying it peoples dirty minds, they are doing nothing wrong is there ignorance and neglectful behaviour towards their own children! All for views and money the words used in video headlines and the pictures clips! Seriously something wrong with both of them!!!!
Absolutely this.
Then you get all the defensive followers saying "oooh how could you think that its your sick mind"
Well its been proved so many times I am disgusted why they still think they can get away with it, Jonathan Joly is the worst offender I've seen his tiktok comments on very suspect videos of his daughter and the amount of comments usually go along the lines of Netflix are you still watching someones daughter. Absolute bleeping sickos!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I hope the whole old man story just didn't happen like she told it. Either he did give it to her but didn't gush over them and creepily watch them, and said something like I bought these, didn't even open them and won't use them so do you want them?

Or there is no old man and it was just another story of a made up friend.

I have been given sweets after Halloween by neighbours before, or work colleagues who know we have children. But would people even do trick or treating on a random campsite? I also assumed this year it just wasn't a thing, no one I know took their kids out or planned on answering the door, but no one tried anyway!

Reactions: 19
I’ve just attempted to join the group to create a little chaos! One of the questions you have to answer in order to join is “Do you support Chris Ingham?” Needless to say, my answer of “Hell no!” probably means I won’t be allowed to join. I’m gutted!! Lol 😂
what a bleeping question....jesus.....

Reactions: 14
I think the truth page on Facebook has been removed 😭😭
They would be lapping this up hardcore

Reactions: 9
Have we discussed visas yet? Would the Minghams not need to be back home after 3 months or do you think they actually applied for work visas?
UK are still EU nationals so they don't need work visas. That will/could change with leaving the EU in January depending on the finalised agreements

Reactions: 4
When my sister has to be my mummy, & my mummy is trying to make a new pay check, sorry I mean baby!

Not sure if this is because I’ve looked at their YouTube video, but when you type “teen goes down”, this is the top on goggle. I do think this is very much deliberate on their part & think it’s disgusting as someone who has a 15yr old daughter!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve just attempted to join the group to create a little chaos! One of the questions you have to answer in order to join is “Do you support Chris Ingham?” Needless to say, my answer of “Hell no!” probably means I won’t be allowed to join. I’m gutted!! Lol 😂
No way 😂😂😂 what an embarrassment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen that there's a new Ingham truth Facebook group called 'The whole Ingham truths', created by one of the admin of the group that got taken down.

Reactions: 22
Just seen that there's a new Ingham truth Facebook group called 'The whole Ingham truths', created by one of the admin of the group that got taken down.
Good to know, thank you. Although thinking about it mentioning it here where Lazy reads may see it shut down. Though i bet they search their name on FB daily! Maybe if FB didn't shut it down, the owner may have been getting harassed by the minghams and closed it. they really shout be reported to the police for they doxing and online bullying and harassment

Reactions: 10
Good to know, thank you. Although thinking about it mentioning it here where Lazy reads may see it shut down. Though i bet they search their name on FB daily! Maybe if FB didn't shut it down, the owner may have been getting harassed by the minghams and closed it. they really shout be reported to the police for they doxing and online bullying and harassment
I was in two minds about posting it's name here but I figured that as Real Inghams have already shared the link to it on their twitter, Lazy would soon know the name of it anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
wtf....just got a fb message saying my account was nearly restricted because of my post that i mentioned earlier.

quite how it was bullying i don’t know, i merely called sarah a silly fat cow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Has Chris gone from Instagram or am I blocked again 🙈 showing no posts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its been around along time just strange suddenly not just that page so many comments were reported i had a few off there and insta reported yesterday and so did many others then suddenly gone I'm sure they did it a few years back spent days getting pages and comments deleted All this while living the dream 🙈🤣

wtf....just got a fb message saying my account was nearly restricted because of my post that i mentioned earlier.

Same i had 2 yesterday and I think the worst comment was calling her a twit 🙈 must have spent all day on that page yesterday as other comment was from weeks ago and seems so many had warnings yesterday 🙈 we can get banned from that yet they get away with much worse and awful comments and even the question to get on there page is wrong Just proves thats what they are doing 24/7 hence not ever going out while we have life's

Has Chris gone from Instagram or am I blocked again 🙈 showing no posts
If you dare comment anything not praising them they block you I have to see there insta on another account now so have to not comment lol

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Its been around along time just strange suddenly not just that page so many comments were reported i had a few off there and insta reported yesterday and so did many others then suddenly gone I'm sure they did it a few years back spent days getting pages and comments deleted All this while living the dream 🙈🤣

Same i had 2 yesterday and I think the worst comment was calling her a twit 🙈 must have spent all day on that page yesterday as other comment was from weeks ago and seems so many had warnings yesterday 🙈 we can get banned from that yet they get away with much worse and awful comments and even the question to get on there page is wrong Just proves thats what they are doing 24/7 hence not ever going out while we have life's

If you dare comment anything not praising them they block you I have to see there insta on another account now so have to not comment lol
I don't even think I commented using that account 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Expect a very sudden u turn from the Ingham family soon. Their channel is dying on its arse only 40k views last night.
They will be home very soon I expect . I am living for the drop in views 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Its ridiculous, i have reported sexually inappropriate and some borderline paedophilic posts i have seen on FB and no action was taken 'didn't breach community guidelines' well maybe that isn't a community i want to be involved in anymore then.
Explains why group was removed as multiple breaches of rules (whether correct or not) will see groups closed

Reactions: 13
Expect a very sudden u turn from the Ingham family soon. Their channel is dying on its arse only 40k views last night.
They will be home very soon I expect . I am living for the drop in views 😂.
Oh they will home but thats because they still have a big adventure planned and still going away for Xmas 🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.