The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think with regard to her saying prinny is the only thing to come back to and not her family, she's referring to the fact that with the lockdown she cant really see her family. But even in the first lockdown, I was going to drop off food at my grandparents' house. What if her family need something or there's an emergency?
Exactly, she should be there for her precious Nana. What happens if Katrina has to isolate, how will she be taken care of, as Sarah said she’s vulnerable and has no one else but her 🙄

Reactions: 16
The ‘Four walls’ comment was the final straw for me. She has someone who is may well be vulnerable, in need of companionship and regular visits and yet she makes that comment. Why is no-one factoring Mary Shortle into the equation? The saddest of sad times.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
On Instagram stories saying the lake they are the only people at is normally packed. That is because there is a pandemic. People are staying within their own 4 walls to stay safe.

I hope they stay there, I hope they leave it too late to get back and that Spain brings in strict restrictions.

Reactions: 48
I think that they really don’t know how strict the restrictions where in spain. I don’t care for them and the chaos that it will cause, but I feel really bad for the children. They already have to live with this horrible parents and now they have this chaos.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Thank you all for your kind words 💓
You’re all so lovely on here 🥰
Just wish people wouldn’t think this virus was ‘hype.” It’s a killer and caused my poor dad an unnecessarily slow painful passing bless him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Exactly, she should be there for her precious Nana. What happens if Katrina has to isolate, how will she be taken care of, as Sarah said she’s vulnerable and has no one else but her 🙄
I’ve got a good bet for them I bet them they would give up the Xmas and donate to a decent deserveing family’s that have nothing more so this year how about some nhs workers that have work all thought out this putting them self at risk and there children and been separated as you have nothing to come home for and those that are on the verge of loses there homes and some having to go to food banks to feed there children there let see tell your children there no Xmas prey this year you give them to kids that need them let see if you can. And let see why your not spoilt kids say to that go on lazy creepy I bet you ( bet you don’t ) arse hole

Reactions: 14
They are so bizarre. She‘s talking about how some Imaginary locals have told her the place would usually be packed and then she points and shows how empty it is while her flump of a husband excitedly pumps up a sup board. Do these idiots not get everywhere is empty because there is a worldwide pandemic? They act excited to see army trucks when most people would tit themselves if they’re stuck in another country in a car that will probably fall apart if you breathe on it. It’s madness.

I bet granny troll is cutting up Sarahs blankets as we speak and calling a strike. She’s running the blanket empire while they’re on holiday. She’s taking care of prinny and yet she and hi Steve are not good enough to be mentioned in things they’re missing. 🙄

In all seriousness. What she said about having nothing to come home for apart from prinny pretty much sums up Sarah and Chris. They are both self centred and think the world revolves around them. Not a thought for nana or elderly parents and I’m pretty sure they would miss the NHS and the safety of home if any of them were to catch this virus. They seem to think they are invincible. 🤨

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Tho i feel sorry for the kids being stuck with inept parents I really do now hope they are stuck abroad for Christmas , no presents for kids , no family , no decent food cooked for them by Jane , i hope if they have ordered presents to be sent to their house that they dont expect his parents to fork out money shipping them over to them , pair of selfish idiotic pricks

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think Lazy is desperately trying to convince herself she's better off where she is when I'm certain she would actually prefer to go home but for some inexplicable reason this tit show is being controlled by Creepy who is pulling all the strings. How many times has she admitted they've taken a particular route because it was Creepy's dream to visit. This whole trip has revolved around what he wants. He went spare under their last lockdown at home. There's no way he's going back.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Maybe it wasn't Creep's nappy we saw but was his yfronts covering his chastity belt Lazy makes him wear

View attachment 295783
Those
Maybe it wasn't Creep's nappy we saw but was his yfronts covering his chastity belt Lazy makes him wear
View attachment 295783
She makes me so mad!! I want them to he stranded for Xmas but bwt they get back dont isolate and still do stuff 😡

At least she has 4 bloody walls!
I’d say shes had a falling out with steve and jane

Reactions: 17
It needs for nanar or gruesome granny to catch it and Sarah and Chris to not be able to get home to be with them or say goodbye. Thats when theyll realise what idiots they really are.

As normal vlog late again to bizzy sitting on a deserted beach cause most people are sticking to the rules thick fucks dreaming of none of there families or so called friends the don’t miss Just thinking of her 4 walls and what next tit ideas they can have to try and up there views ohhh creepy witch lie sound better to vlog

Reactions: 11
Spain please go in lockdown boot out inghams for their non essential work and useless excuses for being in your land they are trailer trash , .England shut our borders so they can't come back , hmrc go after ingham ltd, social please investigate the tjr family the kids are vulnerable, the mum is a sandwich short of picnic , the dad is known predator of young girls they have a private group, where they can groom young children to spend there parents money on not safety checked tatty blankets they relly need investigate they need to face the music. I'm actually so cross with Sarah's rotten remark on her stories, smug witch , they is many peole facing a long and blick winter wondering where they hot meal will come from ,how they will be able to heat there home , its ok imghams you carry on cruiseing spain you selfish bunch of twats
You will never be businesses woman of year or mum of year 👍😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So where is this amazing Halloween vlog we cant miss? So good they watch Disney Witches as Sarah loved the original 🙈 its Roald Dahl but Lazy is never wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's like they don't want to come home for some reason. Their dog should be a reason to come home after such a long time, they don't deserve a pet. They came home from travelling prior to pandemic. They have oppositional defiance disorder if someone tells them not to do something they do it all the more. What if Spain closes the caravan parks

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She makes me so mad!! I want them to he stranded for Xmas but bwt they get back dont isolate and still do stuff 😡

At least she has 4 bloody walls!
I actually find that sad. How hollow do your lives have to be to refer to coming home as just 4 walls of your home

On Instagram stories saying the lake they are the only people at is normally packed. That is because there is a pandemic. People are staying within their own 4 walls to stay safe.

I hope they stay there, I hope they leave it too late to get back and that Spain brings in strict restrictions.
I really wish the Guarda Civilia would catch up with them. Are masks outside mandatory in Spain, travelling with no purpose surely is wrong. The beaches and restaurants are deserted.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.