The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definately dont feel right having chris next to a toliet block with childs around.... once a perv always a perv.

That is the real reason why they took the kids out of school because kids probably mentioned it to isabelle in the past.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if Sarah and Chris have actually thought about if everyone did what they were doing right now and travelling how long it would take the situation to get under control? Why do they think they are the exception and not the rule? We will all do the hard work whilst you live in alternate reality!
Also I got the impression Sarah does want to come home but Chris is the one pressuring her. When she mentioned there were brits staying over Christmas to avoid the uk did anyone hear Chris repeatedly sai ‘ interesting very interesting’ as if that’s what he’s pushing for? I know ‘stuff’ isn’t everything but what sort of Christmas will they have for the girls on a campsite? They surely can’t bring any more stuff home? Imagine 4 huge piles of presents added to their crap?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I think their mindset now is that any online interaction is hate but instead of turning off comments or ignoring it they actually thrive on it and can’t stand not knowing what’s been said about them, it’s not a normal life.

I was supposed to be going to Edinburgh for New Year this year, booked it in January, last weekend I cancelled it as I realised it probably wasn’t going to happen, there’s always next year 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
I’ve done some maths!!! I was curious as to what this holiday has actually consisted of.

They have been away 90 days.
France 14 days
Spain 18 days
Portugal 58 days.

Campgrounds 65 days
Hotels 11 days
Driving 10 days
Forecourt of dreams 4 days.

Content
Missing vlogs 13 ( maybe I couldn’t find some)
Pool / Beach 34 days ( but I didn’t watch the vlogs so it’ll be more than that. )
Click bait - most vlogs.
Actual travel vlogs 8 ( and that’s being very generous.)
Cars they went through 3.
I didn’t count the rants. Was it 3?

I’m sure others can add to these numbers. I wish I’d done a rough count up of the money they wasted on sup boards, scooters, snorkels , kitchens, tolls, tat from Tiger, caaars for Jace, the national Portuguese dishes of Indian and Chinese, flying home, getting cars fixed, being scammed, doctors visits and Sarah’s juicy pikiniks.

Roll on the next 90 days.
Will we see Lockdown 1?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
i think that’s a bit unfair. Isla has massively changed since lockdown started and has been visibly neglected by her parents. She is cut out of the Esme and Isobelle duo and made to play with a toddler or left on her own and constantly shut down or left out of shots, Jace, in my opinion, is an undisciplined greedy terror - both however are products of their parents. I’m not surprised Isla did what she did - to p off both Jace the tank and her mother!
I actually feel sorry for Isla. She looks lost. She's a child who needs to go home and go back to school. I find their vlogs very upsetting from that perspective.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
I’ve done some maths!!! I was curious as to what this holiday has actually consisted of.

They have been away 90 days.
France 14 days
Spain 18 days
Portugal 58 days.

Campgrounds 65 days
Hotels 11 days
Driving 10 days
Forecourt of dreams 4 days.

Content
Missing vlogs 13 ( maybe I couldn’t find some)
Pool / Beach 34 days ( but I didn’t watch the vlogs so it’ll be more than that. )
Click bait - most vlogs.
Actual travel vlogs 8 ( and that’s being very generous.)
Cars they went through 3.
I didn’t count the rants. Was it 3?

I’m sure others can add to these numbers. I wish I’d done a rough count up of the money they wasted on sup boards, scooters, snorkels , kitchens, tolls, tat from Tiger, caaars for Jace, the national Portuguese dishes of Indian and Chinese, flying home, getting cars fixed, being scammed, doctors visits and Sarah’s juicy pikiniks.

Roll on the next 90 days.
Will we see Lockdown 1?
Love this. Hope it can be updated as they go on

Reactions: 13
this holiday is definitely the breaking point for the ingham family’s channel, i’ve just had a look and they all seem to be negative comments apart from the same 3-4 fans sticking up for them. But it won’t be Chris or Sarah’s fault! They’ll just call everyone jealous

I think it’s pretty obvious why they aren’t coming home ...clearly running from the “provident” woman...
If you know ...you know !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
this holiday is definitely the breaking point for the ingham family’s channel, i’ve just had a look and they all seem to be negative comments apart from the same 3-4 fans sticking up for them. But it won’t be Chris or Sarah’s fault! They’ll just call everyone jealous
Jealous of the holiday from hell? They are deluded af. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's actually really surprised me how quickly their comments have turned almost all negative. I guess that's why they are leaving up more negative comments, if they deleted them all they wouldn't have any left!

I know it shouldn't be surprising given the age of most of their fans, they change interests quickly as they get older anyway. Travelling during a pandemic and taking the girls out of school has really just helped speed up their downfall.

Everyone could see the negative comments starting to increase and since they are only doing this for their income, they should have reacted then to what their few remaining fans wanted. They have done absolutely nothing to gain new viewers.

The worst part is they should be able to see that this isn't sustainable long term. YouTube will only be less and less of their income as time goes on, the blankets won't sell without fans. Yet instead of focusing on making sure the girls have opportunities to further their education to help them in the real world or work, they have done the opposite.

I think their lives as they knew it is over now in the UK. No friends no close family (there has to have been a fall out with Zelda and Steve). No brand deals.. Now no school.
So yes without any sense of remorse or introspection certainly their vlogging life is over this is why they run.
It's so heartbreaking for those kids.

Reactions: 25
Are restaurants and things still open in Spain? Just thinking if we will actually see them forced to cook for themselves for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look

Looks like all over U.K. I think big meetings are happening at Westminster this weekend
they are happening now as it wasn't supposed to be in the public domain. I think announcement will be before Monday

Reactions: 7
I cannot believe just how horrid and selfish Isla is. She repeatedly used Jace’s tiny baby trike (she’s 8 years old for gods sake) and lifted out of his reach. He eventually became agitated and squawked. Lazy piped up ‘don’t ride his bike’ to Isla but continued filming. She really does remind me of Nelly Olsen from little house on the prairie with her obnoxious wats, Thank goodness that poor baby has Isabelle. She is the only person that gives him any meaningful attention.
I actually think that is normal sibling behaviour, at least it is in my house, winding up/annoying younger siblings is part of growing up for kids 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.