The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy Tat &me has just gone livešŸ˜‚
She couldnā€™t have picked a worse day to do this and all the bragging she is going to do now on her stories šŸ˜”
I really hope itā€™s a bleeping flop l. We have all just been told we are going into another lockdown for 4 weeks which I think will be longer and you have this fat witch selling overpriced blankets šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

I can not believe she has the cheek to add this onto her babyandme payment section.
View attachment 295804
Team? Do make me laughšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She has no shame the stupid cowšŸ˜”

Didnā€™t take long šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøbragging now really šŸ˜”why not and a private message and say thank you šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Not writing this for sympathy, but tonight we lost my lovely dad age 79 to covid-19 (he had underlying health risks, so the covid just tipped him over.) And I then hear the words from Sarah ā€œpeople may not agree with what weā€™re doing, but we feel itā€™s the best thing for US.ā€ Well, that makes me feel so much better Sarah, that it doesnā€™t matter about innocent peopleā€™s deaths on your conscience because you feel it was best for YOU. Words fail me šŸ„µ
I`m so sorry to hear about your dad.My heart goes out to you.ā¤Xx.These two wouldn`t know empathy if it hit them in the face! Their shere irresponsibility in regard to their own children just leaves me cold.It seems the rest of the world matter even less.I do so hope they get stopped by the Police whilst moving through Spain.They won`t care who they are ,or what they do.A short sharp shock like that would do them good!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'd love to know how they will get their food shopping once they are home. They have NOBODY to ask remember.

The queues are down the streets again today with panic buyers, wonder how many snarky remarks Chris will get about his wrong doings whilst waiting in those queues.

Reactions: 23
why the hell is lazy asking for tips on tat and me? Is this to help pay for the ā€œstaffā€ wages? She really is a bleeping COW!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
My heart honestly goes out to the poor kids. You can see the life has been drained out of them.
I used to love the inghams back in 2015 (I was 15 donā€™t judge me šŸ˜‚)and the girls were always so intelligent and well presented. Now they look like zombies.
I hope they decide to come home. I hope they finally put their kids mental health before their pathetic ā€˜dreamsā€™ and realise you canā€™t run from a global pandemic.
I was homeless early this year through first lockdown, so to hear them say the ā€˜novelty of being home will wear offā€™knocks me sick.
Oh I do hope things are better for you now... I agree with what you say.... And hope you are well and in good health xx

I can not believe she has the cheek to add this onto her babyandme payment section.
View attachment 295804
The cheeky cow. šŸ˜ 

Reactions: 10
I'd love to know how they will get their food shopping once they are home. They have NOBODY to ask remember.

The queues are down the streets again today with panic buyers, wonder how many snarky remarks Chris will get about his wrong doings whilst waiting in those queues.
Im sure that Nannaar will get then a fortnight's worth of food in from Marks and Spencer. Or they could ask the bracelet neighbour?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Don't be silly, he doesn't have to queue. He worked for the NHS once remember, he gets priority access foo. Doesn't matter that he hasn't for years, I'm sure he's tried it.

And his wife is basically a brain surgeon so that counts right?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't know if this has already mean mentioned but as from Thursday non essential business/shops have to close. Sarah is currently doing a restock launch on Baby and Tat. So who is going to pack and post at the office? And also who is going to be at the office to unpack the sssuuper doooper Christmas order due Mid November? I wonder.
You can still go to work if you cant work from home

Reactions: 6
Hopefully 1: A mercy dash by Granny Zelda to pick the children up and take them back home and 2: Some MEGA rants from Creepy and Lazy

And maybe he could do a three for two in Boots and send Creepster a few gift sets with shower gel/soap/shampoo ecksetera ecksetera...
"and thinks like thatttt! šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
It's bought Sarah, not brought.
If she's directing people to buy pillows from somewhere like Amazon or the supermarket, they'll probably find whilst there that they can buy all her crap but at cheaper prices.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nice breach of GDPR there Lazy with those screenshots of buyers, doesnā€™t matter if youā€™ve hidden their surname if youā€™re revealing their first name.

I donā€™t follow any businesses that feel the need to share that kinda information (probably because they actually know GDPR law) but itā€™s just ego, ego, ego on her part and trying to show us haterz wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just watched the Baby and Me Insta stories and saw they're on the the road again, looked like a motorway. I wonder if they've finally decided to come home.

Reactions: 13
I voted on her poll regarding the pillows (to see the results) and the vote was in favour of her including them. She obviously couldn't be bothered.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she's charging Ā£43.99 for that floor thing which is basically material? Then you buy your own pillows. It's like buying a bean bag without the "beans"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
So she's charging Ā£43.99 for that floor thing which is basically material? Then you buy your own pillows. It's like buying a bean bag without the "beans"
Sounds like youā€™re describing her brain here ā€˜the bean bag without the beansā€™ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.