Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
Isabelle’s Instagram:
“I love my height, my hair and my brown eyes”

Clearly desperate to be some kind of model.

Also her hair would be lovely if it was actually washed and cut.
I felt she posted it because of the chat here yesterday, that post apperaed while it was going off..

Reactions: 6

Mostyn

VIP Member
Loving the new thread title 😂 haven’t caught up yet but I’m just watching last nights vlog - firstly why is Isabella doing the same work as the other girls all the time. Lazy really doesn’t have a clue does she!? And also (and I’ll prob end up in tattle jail but I just speak the truth and speak for many others I’m more than sure) but esmè is really annoying

also notice that Sarah is still pretending jace speaks and says this and says that but funnily enough never ever on the camera
They should heed Jace words GO
I know, when Jason was on the mud beach and she was laughing at him covered in mud. I know toddlers get messy, I'm definitely not one for trying to keep them spotless all the time, but I also wouldn't want them covered in mud, especially on holiday where they have to use communal showers and washing machines. She'll probably just throw the clothes away.

And the food fight story, I wouldn't be happy about that never mind be laughing. Accidental food on furniture happens especially with kids (although you'd expect it to be youngest not the eldest) but for once I'm with Chris, you don't buy new chairs to have people throwing food around near them, no matter how cheap they were.
lazy really has lost the plot

cringinghard

she's put on her story that the only thing bar Prinny is that there are only the 4 walls of their house to go to

• Sad

Anna79

Chatty Member
[QUOTE="
Because he would have to pay for it privately, i get acute tonsillitis twice a year to level i can't function or eat or drink properly. but unless you get it like 6 or 7 times a year they won't remove them on the NHS these days
[/QUOTE]

plus cant you start getting chest infections if you get it taken out

Footballgirl

I don't know if this has already mean mentioned but as from Thursday non essential business/shops have to close. Sarah is currently doing a restock launch on Baby and Tat. So who is going to pack and post at the office? And also who is going to be at the office to unpack the sssuuper doooper Christmas order due Mid November? I wonder.
You can still go to work if you cant work from home

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
So that when he is going “ aaaaaaaassrgh” it sounds like a dinosaur and gormless and co can crack on like he’s imitating a dinosaur rather than the fact no one gives a shit about trying to develop his speech ..... he is going to end up like Gerald Mcboing boing
OMG that made me lol I remember that tale! You're so right it's actually quite tragic - even though it worked out well in the end for Gerald.

• Haha

Tinksmum

VIP Member
I haven't watched today's video, but in the capture above it is nice to see Isabelle more covered up. She looks more confident, too. I don't think a Mummy Isabelle title is fair to Isabelle without a disclaimer or something. Sorry to be a stick in the mud, but it's not her fault she has to pick up the slack.
Your right but look at the poor kid keep pulling the T-shirt down all the time, so self conscious

piggymummy01

If they did get stuck here Tattler Nicnac would be on the case! With my trusted camera, video cam and phone, I'd be in pursuit to discover what goes on off cam. And just so you know Creepy Union Street isn't what it once was! 🚨🚨🚨 Oh and i know someone who works at our Ibis! Just saying :m📹📷😁
Oo another Plymouth tattler! Hello

• Heart
Reactions: 5