The Ingham Family #135 all carbs before Marbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen Izzys pic on her Insta or maybe it's been talked about already? 'Love your body!!!! It's ALL your's! etc etc' Why has she photoshopped it to make her arse the size it shows?
I think we all know who would write that comment and photoshop her.

Reactions: 7
does Lazy's "Pointing finger" annoy anyone else. God it grinds my gears..

Reactions: 41
Even the two girls Isla went off with the other day would have me worrying a bit. They could've been groomed themselves into tricking kids to go off with them to adults that'd kidnap her. You literally teach kids to not take sweets from strangers, but here were are with the heroes, sweetening them up (excuse the pun) so when the man says "oh hi kids, I have more chocolate in my caravan..." They'll think he's a nice old man.

Reactions: 26
Oh f*ck. That's tiredness for you. I've calculated it wrong. You're gonna make me say sorry to Sarah Ingham now arent you?
We all have a moment!! -and if you did ever start to say sorry I will personally put tape over your mouth or tape your fingers up!!! Lol

Reactions: 12
I see they let Jace play with the random shoe that had been left at the mud pit .. nice and COVID safe right there !!!!!

Reactions: 26
We can't. Only the Inghams and I guess other admin invite people to the secret group. No one else can get in their little culty group
If the OP was referring to the group that Chris is an admin on, then I *might* know someone on there.

Reactions: 8
Repeat yourself, Contradict yourself, Repeat yourself, Repeat yourself, Repeat yourself, treat your audience like idiots, make a fool of yourself... and bingo! you've got an Ingham Vlog!
Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 67
I had to have a think when I saw that pro photo of the kids and jason when he was a newborn the way izzy was holding him and her stomach made it look like she gave birth to him ... if it wasn't for Sarah's bump I would have thought he could be izzys then again they photoshop alot

Reactions: 8
Repeat yourself, Contradict yourself, Repeat yourself, Repeat yourself, Repeat yourself, treat your audience like idiots, make a fool of yourself... and bingo! you've got an Ingham Vlog!
View attachment 297694
Homeschool teacher Sarah at her finest 'snow and ice and things melting'
I actually thought Sarah repeating the whole rammed during the summer a second time, but I maybe just drifted off to a far far away land that the Inghams don't inhabit.

Reactions: 10
Is this older man on his own? It's probably perfectly innocent but I'd be a wary of an older man hanging around a caravan with a family with young children in it and then bringing them all chocolate.

Have I got this wrong or did Lazy really bring a loaf of bread on her SUP board?

Jace is up to his knees in mud and Lazy is???

I mean laughing forever at the idea of Lazy bringing a loaf of bread with her and trying to make a sandwich on a SUP board but seriously, these children are being neglected.

Reactions: 20
I haven't watched today's video, but in the capture above it is nice to see Isabelle more covered up. She looks more confident, too. I don't think a Mummy Isabelle title is fair to Isabelle without a disclaimer or something. Sorry to be a stick in the mud, but it's not her fault she has to pick up the slack.

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine being 15 and having to share a bed with your 11 yr old sister every night. Its still all very odd to me.

Reactions: 29
Has anyone else seen Izzys pic on her Insta or maybe it's been talked about already? 'Love your body!!!! It's ALL your's! etc etc' Why has she photoshopped it to make her arse the size it shows?
Isn’t this more to do with Sarah making Izzy buy large jeans/jeans that are about four sizes too big just to make herself and her own fat arse feel better?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.