Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmaE

They need to fly the kids home , leave Chris to travel back with the van !

• Haha
Reactions: 26

mags

VIP Member
Pride of Britain awards just started. Wonder if they'll be one for Creepy or Lazy?

Maybe Creepy for his one trick?
Maybe finally some recognition for his community work? He used to be in a gang but now he helps people. Allegedly. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

memoii11

VIP Member
Even the two girls Isla went off with the other day would have me worrying a bit. They could've been groomed themselves into tricking kids to go off with them to adults that'd kidnap her. You literally teach kids to not take sweets from strangers, but here were are with the heroes, sweetening them up (excuse the pun) so when the man says "oh hi kids, I have more chocolate in my caravan..." They'll think he's a nice old man.

• Sad
Good to hear that good old Clark’s still measure! I grew up in London. I imagine measuring is far more sophisticated than the metal plate where you placed your foot and the strap that came around to measure width. It’s all done, as you know, being a responsible parent, to give growing feet the most comfort & room. My former chiropractor was very vocal about his hatred of flip flops. Not just for hygiene, but how bad they are for your back. Especially for a pre teen on an unhealthy diet, wearing them every damn day 😡
Haha your right there! Clarks have upgraded to using an ipad that slots into the thing they stand on to measure the feet nowadays! Bit different to the tape measure and metal/plastic thing of my childhood lol. Im by no means well off, I work in the care sector and as we all know, the pay is fairly crap but i have always paid the more expensive Clarks prices for school shoes. Because you know.. im willing to save and pay a bit more for what I think is best for my child. Lazy take note. Take the poor kid to get some damn shoes that fit her! You have SO much money (apparently) I'm sure you can afford it. You could probably have bought 3 pairs of clarks shoes with the amount of money you've let the girls spend (waste) in flying tiger

• Heart

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
I see they let Jace play with the random shoe that had been left at the mud pit .. nice and COVID safe right there !!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Did anyone notice that dime bar has two of the primark/bm bag version of a roof box on the car? The overloading is serious now, they not only turned a 5 seater into a 7 but also dragging around Aladdins car boot sale cave behind them!!

Also if in not mistaken that isn’t his original ranger rover sport, I’d swear it was a different car.

• Haha
  • Wow

Malone

VIP Member
They’re a total laughing stock at the moment . 10/10 for the acting skills though 👌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

specialone50

VIP Member
Not writing this for sympathy, but tonight we lost my lovely dad age 79 to covid-19 (he had underlying health risks, so the covid just tipped him over.) And I then hear the words from Sarah “people may not agree with what we’re doing, but we feel it’s the best thing for US.” Well, that makes me feel so much better Sarah, that it doesn’t matter about innocent people’s deaths on your conscience because you feel it was best for YOU. Words fail me 🥵
my deepest condolences to you she is a heartless dispicable excuse for a human being who I think has a heart of lead

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Sarahlou23xxx

I think it’s pretty obvious why they aren’t coming home ...clearly running from the “provident” woman...
If you know ...you know !

• Haha

Jellyshoe92

Support him in what? He really gives himself away in his lies and insecurity. If he hadn’t done anything untoward, that question would be baffling.
If this was your average Joe from across the street, that was making groups online for young kids/vulnerable adults to join to stroke his ego; because he was too a sweaty beanie wearing twat with no friends. IT WOULD NOT BE OK!

People in “power” should not abuse that position!!

• Heart

karmacoma

Chatty Member
This does actually really concern me. I couldn't care less about Creepy or Lazy but if they're *that* unstable (and their behaviour pretty much confirms that they are) you kind of worry about what their tipping point is going to be and how safe the girls and Jace are under their care. I get that Isabelle maybe isn't particularly academic and comes across as perhaps less mature than the "average" fifteen year old but to her credit, she does seem like a really caring person who has it in her to look after her younger siblings. She needs better role models for sure but with a bit of guidance and some stability, she could come into her own.
I’ve mentioned this before - Chris in particular makes me uneasy - his temper I mean, the being a n0ncey groomer is another conversation.

Wouldnt take much to push him over the edge and it’s not like lazy de la lardo will protect the kids from him.

BlahBlahBlah

It needs for nanar or gruesome granny to catch it and Sarah and Chris to not be able to get home to be with them or say goodbye. Thats when theyll realise what idiots they really are.
Sorry totally disagree- I doubt they’d care at all unless of course there’s a will and money involved. They dont care about anybody except themselves and that goes way way back even before they became vloggers. If my mum had been dying with cancer I would have postponed my honeymoon but no not her. I believe her mum died just after they returned home so obviously she was very ill. Selfish greedy woman

• Sad

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Love @greencows everyday rundown and so appreciate it, it takes me hours to actually watch. But I have to say Sarah is not off the mark with the 42 years construction of the bridge, it depends on where you look, however I do totally agree with green cows 34 years, having been told that from residents.

The top homeschooler did say 'look at the mountains its like they keep going and going going'.

Sarah love teach your children about 'mountain ranges' Guess what, they look like they keep going and going and going. Key word ranges.

Sarah a freebie for you, the mountain range you referred to to the 'Serronia de Ronda' (mountain range) and the 'Serria de las nieves (snow range).
Please note Sarah I've (iv) highlighted the key word for you.

• Haha

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
Travel vloggers the Inghams are not. Only they could do the hour drive to Ronda and not do it justice.

They basically had a look at the Puente Nuevo, done a quick google check to sProut some facts, well actually they didn't even do that, just how long it took to build. Then had some food that we didn't see. Going by the vlog the Inghams didn't eat any food yesterday, not even a snack although Chris was seen with a banana in his hand.

Why didn't they go to Plaza de Toros de Ronda, after all Ronda is the birthplace of bull fighting (even vegetarians go to see the architecture)?
Why didn't they go to Banos Arabes the Arab baths.
YOU HAVE TO PAY

• Haha

RainbowDust

When they left Portugal they said they were making their way home via the south of Spain and Switzerland. Creepy booked a campsite for Halloween and that is where they are now with no sign of plans to move on. They have something booked for Christmas so need to get home and quarantine for that to happen. Personally I think they had a plan but it's gone to shit because of all the lockdowns.
I think their plan went to sh*t when they realised they couldn't get a ferry from southern Spain to Switzerland.

Anyone reckon they’re going to be really confused about the lack of fireworks on Friday?
Breakfast confuses the Minghams.

OMG...I hope she's not giving her children geography lessons. Spain does not border Switzerland If they are coming home, assuming ferry travel is still available between Spain and the UK, then they have no choice but to travel from Santander or Bilbao. I also think they are "stretching" the current guidelines in Spain where moving around is discouraged. IMO they should either head home or get into one place and stay put. There selfish, ignorant behaviour is indicative of there mindset of "We can do whatever we like".
They are ignorant and they are awful but the idea that Lazy probably thinks Spain borders Switzerland will NEVER not be funny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Their income has still almost halved. So it may be slowly but it’s dying. As more and more people stop watching it will continue to go down and down. And as for her blankets I doubt she eat sells many. She can say she has sold a certain amount but that doesn’t mean she is. Plus she will have to pay tax on them all soon so that will be a big bill if she has sold a few.
I wish HMRC would check them out. The fact he paid £4000 in a scam call would indicate they know they owe money to the public purse. Tax isn’t like a public toilet where you can pee in the porta-loo to avoid paying a penny.