Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
I guessed the wrong campsite last night. But in all honesty I was only going by what Chris said about booking into a campsite RIGHT ON the beach. He didn't mention the crossing of a very lot busy road. So they're not at Camping Cabopino, they've booked into Camping Buganvilla. And if I'm not mistaken they're currently taking up pitch number 9 and also no 7 & 11.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

lemonelmo

VIP Member
No elf on the shelf for the Inghams this year. It's looking more and more likely to be elf on the roof rack or elf on the hunch back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Dragon100

Chatty Member
Early on in the pandemic when spain last locked down, we had friends in their Spanish holiday home - they could not get home for 7 weeks (our MP had to get involved) at least they had their own property to stay in and only cases to get home. The Minghams could be locked down in that tiny overcrowded space with nowhere to go for weeks and still have to quarentine when they get home.. love it.

Reactions: 34

Otis94

Inghams need to take note. Sarah keeps saying how she feels like she's "made the best decision for her and her family" and how "you only live once" etc etc etc but this applies to everyone, and being young I probably would survive covid but I can't live with the idea that I could inadvertently cause someone else to die. How they can be so blissfully ignorant and uncaring about the damage they could potentially cause to others is unbelievable.

Attachments

• Heart

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I wish the quarantine rules here in the UK were stricter, cos you know they will not do it properly on return.
A friend of mine has had to go home from here to Australia as her mum died suddenly about 3 weeks ago. They have had to delay the funeral as my friend has had to stay in a hotel room, closely monitored as far as I'm aware for 2 weeks, which has now ended and she's now with her dad and family for the funeral. Grief stricken and obviously devastated, she hasn't made a fuss about it as she knows it's the rules and she's had to abide by them.

I don't think the Inghams even know what they're doing tbh. They're cutting it quite fine for getting home in the dodgy range rover with enough time to quarantine before they head off to Forest Holidays* for Christmas.

*obviously not confirmed but I have a feeling they're off to Loch Lomond Forest Holidays for Christmas.
Nicola!!! GET THAT BORDER CLOSED ASAP!!

• Sad
  • Heart

Kat5998

VIP Member
Whilst Creepy is busy uploading the vlog, I will make a new thread.

Congratulations @funkyfurry and thanks to @BD10Massive for putting it forward as a title suggestion.
View attachment 293806View attachment 293807

TLDR
- The Inghams made excuse after excuse, delaying their departure from Portugal for several days, obviously out of fear there would be more car issues.
- The new campsite friends begged and begged the Inghams to stay for Christmas.
- The Inghams have finally left Portugal and driven to Marbella.
- France is in Lockdown until at least the end of the month so they're essentially stuck in Spain (which is in a state of emergency) and their only option really is to get a ferry home. Plymouth is no longer an option.
-What will the route home be? Ferry or paddle board? Will the Inghams have to cancel their Christmas plans? Has Karma got more in store for them? Stay tuned to find out...
And we still haven’t found out about Katrina’s piles

• Haha
  • Heart

Liu may

My heart honestly goes out to the poor kids. You can see the life has been drained out of them.
I used to love the inghams back in 2015 (I was 15 don’t judge me 😂)and the girls were always so intelligent and well presented. Now they look like zombies.
I hope they decide to come home. I hope they finally put their kids mental health before their pathetic ‘dreams’ and realise you can’t run from a global pandemic.
I was homeless early this year through first lockdown, so to hear them say the ‘novelty of being home will wear off’knocks me sick.

• Sad
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
I dont know how they haven't realised that they have massively misjudged what people would want to see.

Bragging about holidays and money when so many are suffering financially and with health, people suffering with mental health problems made far worse by the whole pandemic and living situation right now.

Lots of people saying they want Xmas decorations early, can't wait for vlogmas, whilst there are the inghams still sweating in their caravan with no plans to go home anytime soon.

People dealing with school, catching up from the lockdown, worries of schools closing again, worries for exam years of how it will even work for them, and there's Isabelle doing work aimed at 7 year olds.

whatamess123

VIP Member
She's annoyed me so much with her "people are telling us not to come home because it's awful" no it really isn't! Iv been living in a tier 3 area for nearly 2 weeks, we can still go out, even the trampoline parks are open. Ok we can't (shouldn't) go out of our local area but thiers still things open.
They just don't want to be stuck in Bradford
Agreed!I`d rather be "stuck in the Uk" than anywhere in Europe!(No offence to our European friends here ,but they speak none of the languages ,and they`ve travelled against government advice.God help those poor kids if any of them get sick..:(

Basic

VIP Member
What happens to their 'content' if they get stuck in a shitty caravan park with a crap shower block for weeks on end in lockdown with nowhere to go and nothing to see? Oh wait, not much will change because they never go anywhere of any interest or submerge themselves in the local culture anyway. I can't imagine anything worse right now than being away from home and trapped in a caravan full of people with no creature comforts.

• Sad

Scullybob

VIP Member
For what it’s worth, I can 100% assure you they are credible, and have perfectly legitimate reasons for not saying more. Patience.
I know they've worked hard with Chris's victims, but however legitimate they are, I don't understand their reasons for hinting they've got evidence to shut the channel down but not coming out with it. Surely it's better to just say nowt. I can't help being impatient because it's so important to me that he gets punished for what he's done.

All da toys

Imagine the feeling of revolution having the creepster stroking your shoulder.

I shuddered with disgust and my ovaries let out a scream. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Busybee93

Chatty Member
She makes me so mad!! I want them to he stranded for Xmas but bwt they get back dont isolate and still do stuff 😡

At least she has 4 bloody walls!
Well said!! So many people are facing desperate times because of this second lockdown and she goes and says that. Mind you I think that’s incredibly sad that’s all they have at home. No real friends, no family they want to support during these times. They have kids that are regressing so much is laughable but know what! After what he did they deserve it. Long may the fine dust of lady Karma be ground all over their shitshow because that’s what this is Karma!!!

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Why are they trying to convince Jason that he loves dinosaurs. Whenever he sees a dinosaur-shaped toy he looks terrified whilst everyone else is saying "aawww, it's lovely, it's nice, stroke it..." Anyone seeing a grooming pattern here?
He looks like he hates dinosaurs. The poor boy will probably get everything dinosaur themed for Christmas when it’s clear he doesn’t like them.

And the other day when Lazy was pretty much trying to force Jace into picking the toy car she wanted him to pick, but he clearly had no interest in it. She wouldn't drop it. So weird.
I noticed that. Sarah was trying to get him to pick the car she liked when it’s Jace who’s going to be playing with it. The dinosaur is the new rose gold. She’s obsessed with them liking things that she likes. 🙄

Is anyone else hoping Santa brings creepy another ride in the tow truck for Christmas? 🎅 🤞🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
The way Isabelle said halloween when lazy was chatting on about booking somewhere for Halloween...really riled me. Quite smugly and brattish. Those parents have ruined those kids. They think they DESERVE the best.

Oh and Sarah. You may not know what was best for your family but we all have known all along... You shouldn't have gone, you pair of giant ass wipes!

So Sarah isn't all about the orange twirls this year, she's all about the after eight mints. She ought to hurry on home then as Costa is bringing out an After Eight hot choc on Tuesday. anybody that wants to try it, try is ASAP because as soon as Sarah is home there will be a nationwide shortage just like with the twirls!

Last edited:

Neck lace

VIP Member
Think that all these proverbs were written with Creepy and Lazy in mind.

'A fool and his money are soon parted'.
'All that glitters is not gold'.
An empty vessel makes much noise.'
'Actions speak louder than words'.
'A drowning man will clutch at a straw'.
'A leopard can't change its spots'.
'All good things come to an end'.
'Appearances can be deceptive'.
'As you sow, so you shall reap'.
''Better late than never'.
'Clothes do not make the man'.
'Cowards die many times before their deaths'.
'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'.
'Don't blow your own trumpet'.
'Give them an inch and they'll take a mile'.
'Half a loaf is better than none'.
'If the mountain won't come to Chris Ingham, Chris Ingham must go to the mountain.'.
'If you play with fire, you'll get burned.'
'Ignorance is bliss'.
'It's better to be safe than sorry'.
'Two wrongs don't make a right'.
'What goes around comes around'.
'Where there's smoke, there's fire'.
'While the cat' s away, the mice will play'.
'You can't always get what you want'.

Last edited:
  • Heart