The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
47k on yesterday's vlog, over 220k views yesterday overall. They saw a huge jump in views yesterday.
could they have won a repeal for a previously hidden vlog so YouTube reinstated the view count? can anyone spot a video thought to be deleted but reappeared?

Reactions: 12
So isabelle sassybelle vlog
One question was about the miscarriage and sarah had explained to her that 1 in 5 pregnancy ends in a misscarridge and as this is her 5th pregnancy............ !really does she know 1 in 5 does not mean the 5th will be!!??
I did wonder after reading that on here if I'd misunderstood. Surely even Isabelle knows that's not how it works, never mind Sarah telling her? And did she tell them that before she even had a miscarriage, as if you would tell your children that you are pregnant but there's a good chance you will lose it. If that's what you believe then why would you ever tell them that early?!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Three things!
Firstly, Sarah, you have been a parent for 15 years. Why are you acting like it has come as a surprise to you that washing and ironing needs doing?
Chris, grow the duck up, it is a baby book ffs.
More importantly that shot of Esme at the end she is eleven and you film her in a thin vest?
I shouldn't be shocked any more, but ....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Jeez. Only watched the first few minutes of the vlog and what is Izzy doing in that journal? She is so emotionally stunted it's unreal.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Chris tonight - “WHY DOES THAT LOOK SMALL ON CAMERA?!?! it looks bigger in real life guys I swear.”

why do I feel like he’s said that before 😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Sorry but that stuff isabelle was doing its what my young kids do and shes 15? Slating plastic and drawing shapes? Then rest of her homeschooling was taking pics? (Which we didn't see) we saw isla drawing again but then she looked confussed when lazy was talking about her space learning Shame we never see the actially learning 🤔 those poor kids

umm there's are the sort of people they have following them 😳
Screenshot_20201005-191849_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
B
One question was about the miscarriage and sarah had explained to her that 1 in 5 pregnancy ends in a misscarridge and as this is her 5th pregnancy............ !really does she know 1 in 5 does not mean the 5th will be!!??
By that logic, at least one of her household is Chinese.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Sorry but that stuff isabelle was doing its what my young kids do and shes 15? Slating plastic and drawing shapes? Then rest of her homeschooling was taking pics? (Which we didn't see) we saw isla drawing again but then she looked confussed when lazy was talking about her space learning Shame we never see the actially learning 🤔 those poor kids

umm there's are the sort of people they have following them 😳
View attachment 266395
If I remember rightly he comments alot like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Yes he does.
i think hes a Tattler
Ah OK I never used to read the comments but have lately as ifam have been turning and noticed each day more and more werid ones popping up

Reactions: 6
Dear Lord!WHy on earth would you tell your child about your pregnancy and then give her the statistics.I really am questioning Sarah now...

I am DYING to know what they had to spend their Sunday doing.
Counting Sarah`s profits.

Isabelle is FIFTEEN?????!!!
What IS she doing?Sorry ,won`t give any of them a view.

Reactions: 11
An hour and a half late, they finally uploaded
We had to spend our Sunday doing this......

Lazy cackles because Jace has put Isla's sandals on. His morning routine is to wake up, nip Lazy's arm for 10 minutes, watches Peppa Pig with a cup of milk and then he's ready for breakfast. She zooms in on Isabelle, who shows us her bullet journal again. She is really proud of it. Her favourite food is a vegan burger. She has drawn an office and kitchen, drawn about how to be productive. This is a 15 year old girl who is acting 9/10 because she's so sheltered by her parent. ffs! There's flies everywhere because of the bin bags. Bread is toasted and buttered, Isla draws.

Whilst the girls are occupied and being creative, Lazy needs to spend her Monday doing chores starting with the clothes. Sometimes you just need to pull all the clothes out, refold them and keep them neat and tidy. Lazy shows us her clothes. She keeps telling Creepy that because they're on holiday, she feels like they need to go out an film a holiday vlog for us but they actually need to spend a day at the campsite organising their lives. They need to clean the awning and there is rubbish. Isla comes and tells us how to turn the sun into a flower. Time lapse of Lazy sorting clothes. You would not believe the amount of clothes the bags hold - it's actually crazy.

Lazy has her washing ready to go, she has her washing tablets, she has her ironing bag. Lazy moans about ironing but actually enjoys it because it's therapeutic. Esme show us her journal. Lazy reminds us that Esme has left her school so the logo on her hoodie is fine. Isla is learning to draw and Lazy is printing off work for the girls. Jace is being a rebel today. She has printed off a dyslexia game for Esme because it was on sale. Lazy thinks it will help her whether she's dyslexic or not. When they were in Lisbon they walked past the Levi shop and she said 'Elvis'. Jace is playing with the wooden robot he got for his birthday. Lazy recommends it as a Christmas present, show us the Instagram page and reminds us he got Jace a breastfeeding one. Yeah, that will probably end up on a bonfire in a few years (or through the TV/a window). They took a car one to Scotland and now they've lost it. More like you want a freebie.

For Isabelle's fun schooling, she's gong to take her camera around the campsite and take photos. There's a challenge to take a photo of a stranger and Isabelle has already done that on the beach. Lazy is taking littul man for a walk. Creepy is using his pram to move the laundry to the laundry room. Jace says 'uh oh, caaaa'. More trouble to come? Lazy puts her laundry in three washing machines. Lazy is doing the ironing when Esme and Isla come in on their scooters.

Laundry is done and another job is ticked off the list. The girls are back because they want to how Lazy a caravan. they will be going to the pool when the laundry is done. Lazy shows us a big caravan.

They're up at the pool and Lazy can't not show us this. Esme said Jace was getting tired so Esme brought him out of the pool. He's laid down with Esme asleep. You can tell Jace to close his eyes and go to sleep and he does.

Isabelle says they're finished with dinner they went to the restaurant to watch the sunset. They're having a family movie night, watching Harry Potter from the beginning. Isabelle and Esme are going to make drinks and snack bowls.

Creepy has never been a Harry Potter fan so he's excited. They want to watch all the movies before they get home but it might be a bit of a challenge. Jace will be watching Peppa Pig on Lazy's phone.

Creepy genuinely feels really, really bad that he's never got into Harry Potter before because that was wicked. He loved that movie it was so, so good. Lazy read to Jace and Creepy says the book makes him sad because it's about five dinosaurs who go exploring together but one by one they get picked off because something bad happens and the story is not to go exploring on their own. They then wake up from a dream. Every time Creepy reads it he feels like he want to cry. It's a sad story. Sounds like someone needs therapy. Lazy 'Tragic... it' a blooming kid's bedtime story.' Everyone is getting ready for bed. He strokes Esme' chin and asks if he has a beard coming on. She has been ripping Creepy all night about how he's missed a patch of beard. All the girls talk about is Harry Potter.

End of vlog

Screenshot 2020-10-05 194509.png
Screenshot 2020-10-05 183849.png
Screenshot 2020-10-05 183922.png
Screenshot 2020-10-05 192638.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have always lived in Leeds and I don't know the Leeds college of science and technology. I know Leeds college of technology (doesn't exist anymore I think but I'm pretty sure it was called that when he would have been there). But I don't remember it ever having the word science in there.
You're right, it wasn't ever called Science and Technology, but did at one point have the word Science in there, but well before Creepy's time.

It was founded in 1824 as part of the Leeds Mechanics' Institute, and in 1868 the college became the Leeds Institute of Science, Art and Literature, then the Branch College of Engineering and Science. It was renamed Kitson College in 1967 in honour of James Kitson, 1st Baron Airedale, and then Leeds College of Technology.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.