The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Views are already at 125k for today according to social blade which is way higher than usual for this time of night. But it isn't today's vlog that's brought them in and I cant see which one has?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Views are already at 125k for today according to social blade which is way higher than usual for this time of night. But it isn't today's vlog that's brought them in and I cant see which one has?
The finding out pregnant miscarriage has. Jumped up since I last looked. Wish it would get taken down 😢

Reactions: 12
The finding out pregnant miscarriage has. Jumped up since I last looked. Wish it would get taken down 😢
Theres quite a few that's jumped but mainly the clickbait ones. Might give myself a little project - now where can I get some good notebooks online???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would they be talking about a Netflix show to their young audience about a father who murdered his pregnant wife and two children. It’s quite concerning.

I definitely think there is a reason they can’t go home, I’m just not sure what it is.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
The ifam store 😉
Thank you, I'm quite specific with my needs in a notebook - I want something that looks cheap, also want something that looks tacky, but here's the the big problem - I want to pay over £10 and I also want to pay maximum postage - do you think this company can cater for my needs??

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Thank you, I'm quite specific with my needs in a notebook - I want something that looks cheap, also want something that looks tacky, but here's the the big problem - I want to pay over £10 and I also want to pay maximum postage - do you think this company can cater for my needs??
Absolutely 😂
Best in the business

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely 😂
Best in the business
Excellent - sorry to be so cheeky shopping guru, but I'm starting my christmas shopping - I'm after a few blankets, cuddle up and baby size - again I'm very specific - they MUST be polyester, don't mind if there dinky dot backing or sherpa - the main thing is they're way expensive than I can get in any shop - Ideally I want to spent at least £45 PLUS postage on a cuddle up blanket - any pointers where to look would be greatly welcomed.

Just had a thought - has Chris' 'cocky' attitude come from whatever little 'ban' YT placed on him has come to an end????? He didn't 'blur' out anyone on the beach!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Are they that dumb they don't know how to eat kiwi fruit? You don't eat the skin, it's prickly. God, could thier parents be any thicker?! I live in kiwi fruit country.....

Surely not the fuzzy ones? The gold ones maybe but the green ones would make your mouth raw.
The kiwi fruit will be a desperate attempt to sort out the girls constipation from the potato diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I swear I've never seen a family commit carbicide as much as this lot!! 🍞🥐🥔🥖🥯🥞🍜
I think it'll take more than a kiwi fruit to sort their tummies out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Are they that dumb they don't know how to eat kiwi fruit? You don't eat the skin, it's prickly. God, could thier parents be any thicker?! I live in kiwi fruit country.....

Surely not the fuzzy ones? The gold ones maybe but the green ones would make your mouth raw.
You can rub the green ones on a tea towel and the fuzz comes off. If you eat too many though it burns the inside of your mouth off.. I think I ate 4 at once and yeah it hurt for days. They’re very acidic .. I think Sarah should have a few with big frank, might shut her up for days 😂
I’ll just wait for the revised homeschool outcome for when they go back to school and it costs $25k in tutors to undo Sarah says tit special homeschool curriculum

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The lack of lifejackets makes me so cross! It's not ok that the girls might be confident swimmers. Just yesterday two people has to be rescued from a calm sea near where I live when a brisk breeze tipped their dinghy over. Not wearing lifejackets if it wasn't for the swift action of some nearby kayakers, these two who probably thought they were strong swimmers would have been dragged out to sea by the wind and strong undertow and drowned. The sea is no place for complacency and a "we'll be okay" attitude. What will it take for these imbeciles to learn? Hopefully not a tragedy. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Could someone please (I know this is a difficult task) pleas watch and summarise the sassy belle video. I can’t bring myself to watch it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could only watch the first two minutes of the Sassybelle video last night as there was a really high-pitched, horrible noise in the background (no, it wasn't Lazy 🤣). Can anyone else hear it or is it just me?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.