The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if 🤏🍆 has realised that if he sent a dm to a girl under 16 asking her what her age range is after he’s started talking about cockatiels and waving the eggplant around proudly proclaiming his great fondness for his penis.. I think he’d find himself back in that holding cell much sooner than he anticipated given past allegations that weren’t able to be actioned. The fact that he’s doing it publicly under his own account in a secret group might just escalate his chances of being arrested by another 300%.

I also wonder if the dipshit admin moron has realised she also might find herself in a holding cell too for trafficking,

please do keep going Kelly & 🤏🍆. Bravo 👏 I think these 2 dickheads might be digging a hole that might close up and swallow them.

I see someone is currently going live on YT with this right now🤔🙄🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I still can`t get over how much she`s aged!! LIving "your best life" doesn`t appear to agree with you Sarah!
Can't get over how she hides herself and edits herself thin. She's deluded in so many ways

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What is a 'shortage office'? Assuming she means another office on a short term basis. Not managed to get the last lot listed??? What would've happened if first car didn't breakdown and Chris didn't have to do the 'biggest rescue mission', remember hardcore & monster driving???
Sarah my love I think you need to get rid of stock and stop your compulsive shopping of excess tat and me crap.
Is she implying she is having these blankets shipped to the car?!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Is she implying she is having these blankets shipped to the car?!?
She keeps saying 'stock is in the car that's in the garage' - I'm assuming when he returned home to 'rescue' them he collected some of the new stock, ie 1 item of each and brought them over to her. But IF the car hadn't broken down HOW would she have gotten them? Surely she had someone in place to photograph them so she could list the items.

Reactions: 14
Jace looks so burnt on today's video, poor little boy hasn't been protected well at all :(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Oh my god their luck, another broke down car. They need to give up now. Driven over something they shouldnt have, not even looking after things that aren't even their own. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jace has a life vest to wear, but he ‘licherelly’ Won’t wear it! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Sarah, you don’t give him a choice on this!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
She keeps saying 'stock is in the car that's in the garage' - I'm assuming when he returned home to 'rescue' them he collected some of the new stock, ie 1 item of each and brought them over to her. But IF the car hadn't broken down HOW would she have gotten them? Surely she had someone in place to photograph them so she could list the items.
None of it makes sense. One min she's saying that she's got staff in the uk to do everything for her..... Then she says that she needs to get the blankets out of the car etc.
She lies so much!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.