The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris, looking at the damage done to the hire car, I think you need to stop with the 'hardcore monster driving'. It looks pretty obvious you 'hardcore monster' reversed into something.

Sarah, maybe let Chris play with Jason's new play mat so he can 'hardcore monster drive' all he likes with the little play cars. It'll save you money in the long run.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well Sarah makes £7k a month minimum from her crappy blankets so £3k of that to fix the car shouldn't be an issue, right?! :LOL:
She's full of tit! :poop: She KNOWS someone will see that post from here and post it here to wind us up. They might make 7K doing YouTube a month at the moment (I don't doubt it was more than that when they were in their prime) but I HARDLY believe she makes that much from her iddy biddy side "business".
They don't spend or indulge in things half as much as they used to. Yeah they have this caravan but they've had 2 before this one, who's to say they weren't renting those and aren't renting this one?
We all know the kitchen on the "Carah-Van" still has all the plastic on it because they don't use it! Either they rent it or they plan to sell it in case the channel nose-dives (like it has since this road trip fiasco began) and they have to flog it for the cash.
The videos were constantly about them buying tit and giving it to the girls or taking them somewhere for a surprise, basically they had tons of extra cash to spend because they were doing well. Not like that anymore is it? Can't even pay 5 euros each to see a famous bookstore, can't afford car repairs so have to make out that there is a delay and always moaning about how much stuff costs!
I don't believe a word that comes out of that horse's mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just after the Prinny-Woo episode he slept with a random woman, she left her knickers and Creepy now wears them as a spare pair when all TWO of his are in the wash

Red and lacy from Victoria’s Secret 👀
The mystery woman also left behind her matching top, how kind of her

*behind the scenes of THAT night*

9F1BBB33-0136-4961-A06C-CF0E1DCCF2E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
More crap sProuted from their mouths this evening.

Sarah doesn't know if you can buy Offley Rose Porto wine anywhere outside of Porto - Sarah do you think every vineyard the world over produces wine JUST to sell in their own region? And you said you bought the most expensive - max of €5 but you can get it over here in the UK, you can pick up a bottle in Waitrose but it'll cost you almost £10. But even if you do like it we all know you DON'T drink alcohol.

Thanks Chris for reminding me of the Dom Luis bridge that Sarah gave inaccurate facts about the other night and now you're pretending to be all knowledgable.

Chris you said that the Dom Luis bridge is 'the biggest bridge in the world ever built' - no you ignorant little man it is not.
At the time of its construction (completed in 1886) it was the LONGEST bridge of 'its type'. In case you don't know 'its type' means a double deck metal arch bridge.
Did you notice the similarity in it and the Maria Pia bridge? Theophile Seyring oversaw the building of the Dom Luis. He had worked under Gustave Eiffel on the building of Maria Pia. And the little clue is Gustave Eiffel, now think of the Eiffel Tower.

Do you know who those two bridges were named after? King Luis 1 and his wife Maria Pia of Savoy, but I'm sure the girls know all about them from studying all about Portugal.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sure they think that it shows their strength of character relentlessly soldiering on on this shambles of a holiday (I point blank refuse to call it travelling! 😄) despite every sign under the sun telling them to GO HOME FFS!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Notice how she talked about the 'mark' on the car without actually saying that somebody/something has hit the car. She just heavily implied that they have no idea how it got there. They can't admit Creepy did it because it'd hurt his ego but they can't openly lie in case the story gets back to their insurers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Old fatty is such a liar, there is no way she is pulling in 7k a month from her covid blanket business. She is just showing her lack of class by bragging on facebook groups about her imaginary income. What does she think she is achieving by bragging to kiddies and idiot women who should know better?
It is just embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else find it strange how excited Izzy got about buying all that tat? She's 15 and getting giddy over a naff tin to keep cheap hair clips in.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Given the huge markup of her blankets, their tax bill should be fun. They're very much spend now, think later people.
Having a tax bill would mean declaring it as a legitimate business. Something I very much doubt that Sarah has done. Nothing about Baby and Me is legal

Reactions: 18
I remember when Hayley said that he reversed Sarah's pink mini into a bollard when she was with him the morning after they slept together. Definitely looks like he has reversed into something this time too. Still cant believe he picked Hayley up from the Ibis in his wife's car. There's something very wrong about that man.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I remember when Hayley said that he reversed Sarah's pink mini into a bollard when she was with him the morning after they slept together. Definitely looks like he has reversed into something this time too. Still cant believe he picked Hayley up from the Ibis in his wife's car. There's something very wrong about that man.
He's a cheating, creepy fucker who can't drive 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just a thought here Creepy but you wouldn’t have totalled the car the night you went to that cute little rooftop pizzeria and caned all those cans you left down the side of Jace’s highchair would you 🧐 Anyone else notice Sarah hasn’t driven at all this Eurotrash tour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Notice how she talked about the 'mark' on the car without actually saying that somebody/something has hit the car. She just heavily implied that they have no idea how it got there. They can't admit Creepy did it because it'd hurt his ego but they can't openly lie in case the story gets back to their insurers.
Not sure exactly how but I'm pretty sure Jace has something to do with the dent on the caaaaaaaaaaa. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.