The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love my switch but for them it would just be more tat to get left behind and forgotten about.

Reactions: 22
Old fatty is such a liar, there is no way she is pulling in 7k a month from her covid blanket business. She is just showing her lack of class by bragging on facebook groups about her imaginary income. What does she think she is achieving by bragging to kiddies and idiot women who should know better?
It is just embarrassing
We all know she hugely exaggerates everything and has a nose like Pinocchio .If this income was true she would be making £84,000 a year which would mean a lot of tax and would be shown in those tax returns. She is lying or very much reducing her income for HMRC. Even if she managed sales of £150 aday that she showed the other day (and that would have to be consistent each day that would be £4000 a month.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Would love to call her out on some stuff in the new group, but don’t want to blow my cover 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Back in the days before social media Creepy was the sort of perv that got a random number out the phone book and called you on the phone and asked you what you were wearing 🤢 He reminds me of a story i one read about a strip search scam that went on in the US for years.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Unless an ifam with a small business can knit Switches then I’ll assume Lazy isn’t getting any gifted switches. 🤣
Alot of theses vulnerable adults seem to have a lot of money and would happily buy one they often buy all the new merchandise 😱

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Again, why ask people about the switch? You're already on the internet, it would be quicker to search and find the answer than ask random people. But then they won't know to buy it for you.

I'm sure at least Isabelle would know about a switch, ask her. She doesn't need to have everything as a surprise all the time.

Sarah, if you think this will give you another viral Xmas day opening video think again, I've seen YouTubers kids opening these at Xmas for the last couple of years so it doesn't matter how loud they screech OMG no one will care.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We all know she hugely exaggerates everything and has a nose like Pinocchio .If this income was true she would be making £84,000 a year which would mean a lot of tax and would be shown in those tax returns. She is lying or very much reducing her income for HMRC. Even if she managed sales of £150 aday that she showed the other day (and that would have to be consistent each day that would be £4000 a month.

Wouldn't show on those tax returns as they are two different business'. Is tat&me a year old yet?

Reactions: 7
Again, why ask people about the switch? You're already on the internet, it would be quicker to search and find the answer than ask random people. But then they won't know to buy it for you.

I'm sure at least Isabelle would know about a switch, ask her. She doesn't need to have everything as a surprise all the time.

Sarah, if you think this will give you another viral Xmas day opening video think again, I've seen YouTubers kids opening these at Xmas for the last couple of years so it doesn't matter how loud they screech OMG no one will care.
Don’t they have an Xbox that they have never ever used?
We have 2 regular switches in the house and my daughter has the switch lite. If they can afford to buy the girls’ electric scooters then they can afford to buy them a switch. However it seems rather pointless seeing as they’d never have the opportunity to play it because they are always needed for vlog content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I love my switch but for them it would just be more tat to get left behind and forgotten about.
Literally! I’m obsessed with my switch lite, I left it at home for a week whilst I was in Devon in august and I had Animal Crossing withdrawal symptoms 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Literally! I’m obsessed with my switch lite, I left it at home for a week whilst I was in Devon in august and I had Animal Crossing withdrawal symptoms 🤣
When I came back from doing the NC500 I switched it on and all my villagers told me they had missed me 😢 I felt bad for going away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How many thousands of pounds of gifts and random crap have those girls had in the past five years? They loved her DS so much that they had to share it and nobody was fussed about replacing it when it broke...

• Sad
Reactions: 30
god why didn’t I think of asking the Internet fairy to send me a couple of switches for the kids 🙅‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Free Switch .. omg deathfat just haul your large sweaty arse of the pool chair and waddle to the store and bankrupt yourself buying them with your own money, like the rest of us decent parents have had to do
She needs beating about the head with an 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You have to register your company or trade before you start trading i thought
The have 2 business'
The Ingham Family Ltd (youtube & merch) this is a limited company and you have to register with companies house. This is the accounts that anyone can see online.
Babyandmebrand is not (from what I can see) and does not have to register with companies house as it is not a limited company.
The fact that it doesn't appear listed with companies house suggests to me that she is running it as a sole trader. All she has to do is register for self assessment with HMRC.
However if she really is earning what she's saying she has to become VAT registered. She can register for VAT as a sole trader.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: 16
The have 2 business'
The Ingham Family Ltd (youtube & merch) this is a limited company and you have to register with companies house. This is the accounts that anyone can see online.
Babyandmebrand is not (from what I can see) and does not have to register with companies house as it is not a limited company.
The fact that it doesn't appear listed with companies house suggests to me that she is running it as a sole trader. All she has to do is register for self assessment with HMRC.
However if she really is earning what she's saying she has to become VAT registered. She can register for VAT as a sole trader.
Hope this helps.
Yes it does thank you :)

Reactions: 4
god why didn’t I think of asking the Internet fairy to send me a couple of switches for the kids 🙅‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Free Switch .. omg deathfat just haul your large sweaty arse of the pool chair and waddle to the store and bankrupt yourself buying them with your own money, like the rest of us decent parents have had to do
She needs beating about the head with an 🍆
Think she's already been beaten around the head if the presence of big Frank & family are anything to go by.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't usually post but the first time the switch came out was 2017...so not 10 years ago... Sorry if its been said lol! And they do sell them online and in stores but thye do go very quickly... But it's crazy thst she's asking for people send and buy them...

Looks like shes after someone gifting her some switches! View attachment 263910

• Sad
Reactions: 5
On her insta she's annoyed it's a bank holl so can't get the stock from the car, yet they told her last week to go and get it 🙄🙈 car won't be ready till the 8th

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.