The Ingham Family #130 Sarah has another Barney with her little IFAM army!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The communal picnic do they literally go to the shop and buy random food and all tuck in like a pack of dogs ?
No plates or bowls to portion it out just all dive in with dirty sandy fingers !?

Reactions: 33

Attachments

Reactions: 21

Can't tell if it is Chris or Sarah but that's probably another Ifam gone

Ooo! And another:

Edit: I'm going to keep going Chris must be on his period

#homeskoolmama

Last edited:
Reactions: 55
Reactions: 34
I've done a terrible thing. My 4 year old needed a tiny little trim of her hair (just the ends and she has very long hair). I've done it before and you can't really tell, just looks healthier.

I now realise the mistake I've made is that I didn't do it in a windy car park. Despite her telling me not to because daddy is better at it, I thought I'd go ahead because he's out right now and I have no patience.

It's wonkier than a Sarah Ingham car park special.

Reactions: 45
There's a new sassybelle video up. My period story, My first kiss, Why I don't see my real dad and Mums miscarriage. That poor girl is being exploited because she sure as hell hasn't made that off her own bat !

Reactions: 63
There's a new sassybelle video up. My period story, My first kiss, Why I don't see my real dad and Mums miscarriage. That poor girl is being exploited because she sure as hell hasn't made that off her own bat !
Clearly Christmas presents to pay for

Reactions: 20
Are they back in a hotel? According to Isabelle's insta story they are..

Reactions: 8
The communal picnic do they literally go to the shop and buy random food and all tuck in like a pack of dogs ?
No plates or bowls to portion it out just all dive in with dirty sandy fingers !?
Yes looks like they just dive in

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.