The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only banana boat she’s got, is being shovelled in by bruiser, after he’s trampled over the picker nick rug and stuck his hooves in 6 different kinds of potatoes.

sunscreen, hats, rashies, babies float etc is sitting in a heap next to that other skin protection item they don’t use .. soap

• Haha
Reactions: 27
With any luck, the tampon pack pink mini tit itself a gearbox while Zelda driving it down to do a trade in on a 2005 BMW X5 with a parasitic power draw they cannot find nor repair, making it 3 for 3!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
[QUOTE="Glennie, post: 2457655, member: 25296"

Maybe they sold it to buy a new car 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
A toy one for Jason?
Lazy been at it again is she on a mission to be removed from another group !
Screenshot_20200924-103202_Samsung Internet.jpg
20200924_104641.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Imagine going on fb groups to brag about your (most fictional) ‘stunnin, amazing’ eurotrip.

Madam, you spent most of it on a garage forecourt. Settle down, sea walrus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Notice how she has to give the link to the channel. I wonder why she doesn't tell them to google????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't believe that after Lazy's near death cancer experience combined with her pus filled scabby sun damaged lips, that she is boldly out there baking her substantial self in the hot sun! After an apparent scare like that wouldn't you be doing all you could to keep out of the sun??
I had a scare about 3 years ago and I actually had to have surgery to remove a small area of something I didn't even notice I was at the doctor for something completely different and fortunately for me she saw the small lump on my head and sent me for tests and I had to have a malignant lump removed then on my check up they decided they would need to take more away. I have not sun bathed since and I always put a hat on and plenty of the highest sun factor. So dont think she should be sitting in the sun all the time but then again thats the INGHAMS

Reactions: 18
Sarah probably isn't even aware what causes skin cancer, let's be honest.

Reactions: 16
Has anyone heard of any of them applying sunscreen during this tit show of a trip?
Think in yesterdays vlog both Isla and Jason had what appeared to be white sunscreen not rubbed in properly but knowing the Inghams it was probably ice cream that they'd dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like how she mentions verdon gorge, because that's the *only* thing they did in France. She did forget the Spanish garage, which was really the highlight of the entire trip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Last night Sarah put a post in insta saying about running a business means you need to start thinking about Christmas products as early as July (or earlier), a few posts later she showed 'designs' she was 'working' on. Sarah love it's near the end of feckin September, not July.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think I just put up a blank post. I was trying to show some copyright info I found on Elf on the Shelf. The elf on her blankets looks exactly like the Elf in the Shelf which is heavily copyrighted.
It's a shame I accidently sent them a screenshot of her stories and told them of her plans to flog blankets featuring their copyrighted images...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.