The Ingham Family #129 Lazy's not dying, but the channel is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waterworld is holding their controversial annual naked family swim event this weekend. Rumour has it, Chris is on his way back to the UK
AS 👏WE👏SPEAK👏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I can't believe that after Lazy's near death cancer experience combined with her pus filled scabby sun damaged lips, that she is boldly out there baking her substantial self in the hot sun! After an apparent scare like that wouldn't you be doing all you could to keep out of the sun??

Reactions: 50
I can't believe that after Lazy's near death cancer experience combined with her pus filled scabby sun damaged lips, that she is boldly out there baking her substantial self in the hot sun! After an apparent scare like that wouldn't you be doing all you could to keep out of the sun??
Not when you have the intelligence of a gnat.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has anyone heard of any of them applying sunscreen during this tit show of a trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why aren’t they being investigated, the kids should be in school and those two dopes back here doing proper jobs.

Has anyone heard of any of them applying sunscreen during this tit show of a trip?
They barely know what day it is. And it really is a tit show. The kids are more mature than those two plebs.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Waterworld is holding their controversial annual naked family swim event this weekend. Rumour has it, Chris is on his way back to the UK
AS 👏WE👏SPEAK👏
Does anyone know if you still count as naked if you keep a woolly hat on? Asking for a friend.

Also is just for men suitable for use down below. Still asking for a friend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Despite all those hours of pouring over google for something terminal to terrorise young kids into submission with, I don’t think she quite grasped the correlation between the sun and a subsequent melanoma.

Reactions: 25
Does anyone know if you still count as naked if you keep a woolly hat on? Asking for a friend.

Also is just for men suitable for use down below. Still asking for a friend.
I've heard (from a friend who doesn't have a pencil dick) that it can be quite effective but otherwise it's fecking useless. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw on lazys insta she's asking for a deposit for her Xmas blankets and wants pre orders. How can she be allowed to have elf on the shelf prints? Isn't that copywriter?
I can't screenshot, will keep trying.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Despite all those hours of pouring over google for something terminal to terrorise young kids into submission with, I don’t think she quite grasped the correlation between the sun and a subsequent melanoma.
Totally agree. She has a big cry about having to cut her big toe off 🙄and having skin cancer, then proceeds to tell IFAM her lip has a “sun blister” on it?!! When have you ever put your face in the sun that much that you BLISTER your lips?? She must be plain stupid.

Reactions: 27
This morning have e scooters on. Can't ride them in the UK other then your own land. Huge waste of money for when thier home!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.