Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Love how the fake posh accent slips when she's having a rant. Love that everyone gets to see the real scummy, nasty side to this family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Lady in Wales

She's a mouthy, arrogant bitch! Anyone who stays subscribed to their channel after that rude AF rant needs their heads testing! She couldn't give two shiny shits about any of their followers, even though without these people, they would be bankrupt. Bring on the mass exodus of subscribers!

Also, let's not give them ideas of any solutions as to their current crisis. Let this pair of selfish pricks fall flat on their flabby arses! She's moaning that it will cost 3k to ship the chavavan back to the UK and it's so expensive, yet they thought nothing of spending a few grand on a new drone and those stupid scooters. Let the useless cretins figure this out for themselves. Those moronic parents have made those kids act like entitled little divas! Yes I feel for them, but it won't do them any harm to learn that not everything in life is handed to them on a plate and smells of roses.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Onceupatime

VIP Member
This is karma for Sarah and Chris constantly thinking it’s ok to travel through countries during a pandemic and call it life their best life. I for one pissed myself laughing at this. I do slightly feel sorry for jace as there is no where safe for him to run around and play but the girls this will be lesson to them and for the little princesses to realise there is a real world out there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

mineminemine

I’ve been trying to catch up with the comments before posting but I can’t keep up!

that rant was fantastic! All the comments were from their die hard ifam - What a bam!

“why would we want to go back to the UK” is probably the saddest thing I’ve ever heard her say...
she clearly doesn’t have family or friends that she’s close to or wants to see. What a sad life to be so disconnected from your own home and have nothing worth going home for especially when the world is going through a pandemic.

• Sad
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
Does she not realise that the majority of the comment on YouTube about Chris quarantining and that they should come home are from genuine ifam. Children who are the only fans they have left. The only people who will buy their blankets. And she's talking to them like that?

• Sad
  • Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
I started commenting on here because I knew quite some time ago that my husband had had enough of listening to me ranting about the inghams. But yesterday I just had to tell him what had happened only to have him say that he'd just got home from work and discovered the tyre on the car was leaking. I never got to finish the story so you can imagine how confused he was this morning as he's already in a bad mood changing a tyre before going to work and I'm standing in the doorway shouting to just pour loads of oil in the car, it might help.

• Haha

Sunseeker

Why not? The travel advice changed and people are going on holiday.

I feel bad criticising them for going abroad as I did it. Fortunately I got back before the quarantine period was introduced.
Just because you can doesn't mean you should. It's obvious to most people that travelling around the EU is causing the rise of the spread of the virus.

• Heart

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
"they use our channel to learn English"

Oh dear, if you go to Spain and hear people talking about bits and bat's, you will know why

• Haha

Miss Minnie

VIP Member
Sarah’s “flipping” in her get a flipping grip line was almost a “fu**ing” she so wanted to use the F bomb!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Ginlover92

"Why would we want to be in the UK right now??" Errr maybe because there is a pandemic and your children would have their home comforts and people to look after them if their parents got ill. I can think if loads of other reasons too.

I dont understand why Sarah does these rant stories on instagram. Why doesnt she just ignore all the comments? It's stupid to reply to them when she's raging. It's so bad for their image.

• Haha
I can’t believe she didn’t question that her 36 year old husband was out riding a scooter around Spain in the middle of the night? What a little weirdo he is

• Haha

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Sarah story on insta
Well earned holiday :ROFLMAO: Best joke i have heard in ages. Husband and i have been working our asses off all through lockdown as many other have him pulling 60-70 hour weeks but the inghams have earned a holiday! How! Would love a holiday, and need a holiday but it will have to wait

• Heart
  • Haha

kazizzle

VIP Member
Anyone who is ACTUALLY stalking them wouldn't be driving by their house anyway. They'd be in Spain in a garage yard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Wilma57

Chatty Member
Maybe the Fizz Family could go and rescue them. They could bring them to Portugal and the mom could teach lazy how to cook vegan.

• Haha
  • Heart

LouisaB

Can you stalk a house?? They aren't even in the country right now, very public knowledge so who is this person "stalking"
There’s a bloke been sitting outside my house for 15 minutes and I saw him on the street a few days ago , he’s a Hermes delivery driver , I wonder if I should call the police

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
My thoughts:

- He's hashtagged hilarious... We all know it won't be hilarious.

- Oh, such fun. Isabelle's morning routine. 😴

- Isabelle's morning routine didn't include a shower. No surprise there.

- Mother Isabelle back again.

- Creepy, you should feel bad about yourself, you grooming twat.

- No, your hair being long isn't why you're covering it. You've ran out of box dye.

- The nasty little chav finally making an appearance on the vlog. Hi Lazy, you total bitch 👋

- Pretending they can actually afford to pay 20k 😂

- All they do is eat and drink sugar. So many fizzy drinks. So many milkshakes. So many fruit juices. My teeth hurt just looking at it.

- That helmet is a joke.

- 30 IFAM? Where are they then?

- As if they just share that plate of potatoes between 6 of them.

- They said the sun was strong after 6pm. So why is Jace having a nap so late??

- No idea what the hell they're talking about now. I'm bored shitless.

- Why does she always leave the girls to sort Jace stropping? Just put the camera down and be an actual parent.

- Pretended as if that bitchy rant didn't happen. Hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart

BD10Massive

Hi Lazy,

If you do find the owner of the stalker car then perhaps you should consider asking them how they maintain their Car as they didn’t seem to have a very lot of advisories like your Urban Tractor RIP.

Also in your boomerang when you said you and boy living your best life - did you mean you and your boys seeing as Frank is back!

• Haha

Hereiam44

I keep banging on about this but it really annoys me. These countries are shutting down for a reason, the UK is imposing a quarantine on travellers *for a reason*. A potentially deadly virus is still so prevalent in all these countries. To me, it doesn’t matter whether think they have to isolate or not, WHY would you travel through so many countries and put your entire family at such a high risk of catching it?

• Heart