Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
The title kinda gives the tldr. They're stuck somewhere between Valencia and Madrid living in their caravan outside a garage. But don't worry there's a shop where they're holidaying that sells Peppa pig biscuits.

Who would have thought that traveling during a pandemic would be a bad idea? 🍿

Now everyone check your oil
PSX_20200819_212331.jpg

PSX_20200819_212350.jpg

Screenshot_2020-08-19-21-21-12-380_com.google.android.youtube.png

PSX_20200819_212423.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I've felt shit this week, may be a cold may be covid, I've sent off for a test and haven't left my house since it started and won't till I get the results. The fact these absolute idiots think it's OK to leave the same place I live in, drive campsite to campsite, country to country not only possibly speading a virus but possibly exposing their own children to it is beyond me!!
NOW they think HE can come back, buy a new chav wagon, drive back to Spain and not have to isolate because lord dick face wants to be a hero!!! What a cock womble!!
This family give me so much rage!
People round here would do anything to see family, family that need them, and it's people like them that are stopping it happening because the rules don't apply to them!!!
Lazy, you vile bitch.... You may not have anything to come home for, but your kids do. They have friends, grandparents that aren't always going to be there, and one of them has another parent!! A parent that is probably not sleeping right now knowing she is sleeping at the side of the road!!! YOU GET A GRIP! Swallow your pride, go home. This is a shit show. Start again when you are sorted and things are a little more stable in the world!!!

Sorry... Rant over. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 48

moimoi

VIP Member
LMAO I go out for a few hours and come back to rant of the century. She licherally looks and sounds like Veruca Salt. I love the irony when she says that we're the supposed "irate" ones. 😂

Creepy piping up in the background just adds to the comedy gold. Keep it coming guys!

• Haha

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
if they’re too tight to have the best breakdown cover i expect they don’t have the correct health insurance either

oh and sarah, i know you read here, you need to step in and remove izzys tiktoks, they’re actually a fucking disgrace

• Heart

Isla Vass

Creepy always lets lazy do the talking and just pipes up occasionally in the background like the big tough guy he is.

Pussy.

• Haha
  • Heart

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
‘Sprout their rubbish.’ 😂😂 Pushing her already tenuous grasp of the English language into vegetarian territory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
So according to Sarah, Chris went for a scoot around the town where they are last night to keep himself awake while he edits the vlog. He then was seen editing the vlog when they had their picnic (lettuce, tomatoes, philadelphia, apple and bread was seen). What was Chris really doing scootering about late at night????? Residents of Minglanilla lock up all female residents.

• Haha
  • Heart

YorkshireLady

Do you know something. If my husband worked at the garage, and explained what had happened to this family in holiday, I’d have jumped In To offer help. Invite them for a meal. Spend time In Our garden. Offer the use of our washing machine and showers etc. Id have been devastated for them and tried to help all I could.
However, not one person has come forward to help. The ‘IFAM’ is huge and someone must know some who lives local who could step In And help.
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Nobody wants to be associated with them. What does that tell you about them.
Vile people.
We are watching this channel unwind before our very eyes.

• Heart

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
If you do buy a car Chris, don’t forget to top the oil up. A rule of thumb is to fill it until it overflows then you’ll always have plenty spare if it’s required. Don’t spend too much money on it though. £500 should get you something reliable & capable to get you all around Europe without even breaking sweat. Weight limits and towing capacity are very much like FCO advice; you can just choose the bits you agree with & then the rest can be disregarded.

• Haha
  • Heart

Abbykebabby

Jesus, Mary and Julio Iglesias.... I've been practically sat on tattle for the last 3 days (whilst working!) watching this shower of shit unfold and I actually have do some proper work this afternoon and it all kicks off and I have 10 pages to catch up on! That rant was gold! Well done Sarah hun, good to see you are keeping it classy for the little ifam-ers!

.....cant wait to see how this all ends!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
She's clearly read here, gotten all rattled because Bradford Lass is a neighbour, has gone through her CCTV to check any cars that just happened to drive by, and is now pretending her neighbourhood actually likes her.

Keep going, Sarah. We love it when you go all Seacroft on us 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 46

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
But can't they fly Sarah and the kids home, Chris spends two weeks in Spain while she isolates and Sarah takes the ferry and brings the car to pick him and the caravan to go back home.
It is a Win-win for all
Kids can stay with grandparents (after two weeks of isolation)
There is no way she would leave him un monitored for 2 weeks. He could have fathered a host of Spanish tots by that point

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Rollercoaster

Chatty Member
Well well well, so they spoke to the foreign office and got told personally it would be OK for fanny face to flying home get a car and drive through France enter Spain and then carry on regardless!!! Even if that was the case any descent person would see how wrong, dangerous and selfish that would be!!

What really gets on my nerves is they put everything single thing on line, you tube, insta, tick tock etc and then have the cheek to be upset when people have a different opinion or don't agree with them!!

So if you are not a teenager who loves them and buys all the shite they sell, well don't say anything!

Oh and why is large money figures always in the discussion now, usually people without money talk money??!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45