Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Funny how they failed to mention that the Foreign office are also advising against non essential travel in France and Spain 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Big Frank is shielding in the UK. It’s his car on the drive, he’s scared of the dark so needs the lights on. Rest assured he’s well looked after and is enjoying his poorly packs and watching Netflix. He finds being distanced from his usual home peaceful and very quiet.

They new guy on Lazy’s face is Frank’s spanish cousin, General Franco. He’s a tyrant and will be around for a long time. His large army are just waiting for the right conditions to join Franco to spread the love

• Haha

Jamhead

VIP Member
Who the fuckity fuck would want to rent their house though? For starters there is no garage, it's full to the rafters with junk, the place probably stinks like the bins out the back of a chippy and worst of all there are velour chairs with rings stuck in the back of them 🥴

• Haha

OliviaPope

Still chasing dreams on the side of a motorway!!

It all comes back to money for this pair!! They are not leaving their prized possession of the £30 Grand chavavan nor are they going to spent £3-7k shipping it back.

She’s right about one thing this is the best entertainment!! 🤣🤣🤣.

Carry on chavavaning Lazy as the channel is dying just like the rover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

SusanBoobson

I have to say the last few days with them stranded at the garage is probably some of the best vlogs they’ve done and we’ve probably seen more of actual Spain. Before it was just tours of swimming pools.
Isn’t it funny how when they are actually visiting a Spanish town, they’re uncomfortable and feel they can’t trust the locals.
This is probably the first time they’ve been to another country and actually visited it in all it’s authenticity rather then just buying the weather.

• Heart

Carriechacha

I am utterly disgusted with that insta rant ... God she is a vile poisonous witch !! I left a message on the rant to let her know so I'm probably gonna get blocked but it's worth it ! I can't figure out how to view the comments on the rant (I'm pretty new to insta) .., I do love an Ingham rant but this one in particularly got my goat ..." Licherally" taking the piss out of her loyal followers who are children and vulnerable people who make it possible for them to chase their dreams ! Well it's started to come crashing down around them and I hope it continues they deserve nothing ! They treat others with utter contempt unless they are fawning over them and telling thrm how beautiful they all are ... Sadly I don't think any of the "ifam" especially the ones on the weird cult page are old enough or bright enough to realise who her rant was aimed at, so they will blindly still follow them ... Anyway listen to me "sprouting" off ... She just really hacked me off !!!

• Heart
I loved in her instagram story when she said “why would we want to come home” ermmm because were in the middle of a pandemic? 😂😂 Spain had over 3,000 cases yesterday and they’ve got a smaller population than the UK. They’re literally travelling to countries that are doing worse than the UK at the moment. Honestly their behaviour is so baffling. They could literally do this trip anytime, next year maybe. There’s got to be a reason they’re doing it right now.

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
25 pages later...

So imagine he gets home
Buys the car
Drives to Dover, through France and into Spain
Then after alllllllll that, they continue on their merry way until they get to Italy or something and it happens again.
Smoke everywhere, engine dead, Creepy fuming, Lazy running toward a bridge. Back to the garage of dreams overlooking the graveyard 🍿

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Boobooboo

I can’t get over the girls munching through those huge chocolate bars, then eating ice creams and biscuits. Crazy amounts of sugar. Those huge bars should be enough for all of them to share. Not one each and half of it basically gone as soon as they were out of the shop.

• Sad
  • Sick

JaeXYZ

I reckon they're just screwed financially and clinging to their dreams because if they go home, #vanlife is over for good.

It's incredible how quickly they've forgotten their spell as wild camping, hiking, outdoorsy types. Being in the middle of nowhere with limited amenities was right up their street a few weeks back.

• Haha
  • Heart