Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Busybee93

Chatty Member
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m thinking of booking a week at my local Ford garage next year. I mean they really look like they are living their best lives 🙄 Lazy all hot and sweaty sitting in the quaint little roadside cafe with big Frank along for his summer hols on her bottom lip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Bob Down

4 holiday countries since March!! 😡
Who’s pinky promising to report report report to all da news all da authorities if Chris comes back in UK??? Put a like x
This little piggy went to the maldives,this little piggy should have stayed at home,this little piggy ate burgers and orange twirls,this little piggy had crisps at the garage restaurant,and this little piggy went wee wee wee in the garage toilet and should have gone home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Yel

Chatty Member
"it's a lovely place we're in" *hgv roars past*

This is the best content they've ever made 😆

There was 30 of the ifam in a town with just over 2000 people 🤨. What are the chances of that 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Sarah, people getting so invested in your life is surely the point to your ‘job’ and where your wages come from 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Telling people to stop being so invested is like asking for your wages to stop!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I think Sarah is obsessed with holidays in a way that I find it sort of scary . It’s like she has to be travailing or going on an adventure. She is rejecting her own reality!

I think the way she said "Why would we want to return to the U.K!" in her rant was really telling. Most of us would want nothing more than our own four walls and comfy beds after going through the shit show they have in the last few days!

Reactions: 56

Charmball

VIP Member
The most embarrassing part of her rant was the fake voices at the end. We are ALL guilty of having done that at some point when we are annoyed but it’s one thing doing it in private and a whole different one doing it on Insta 🤣

So so embarrassing 🤣🤣

• Haha

Peterboroughmum

Genuinely watched the two last vlogs opened mouthed. I would be distraught in their situation. The idea of being stuck in a garage forecourt with 4 kids in a pandemic while my husband flew back to England...no chance!!

The kids eating biscuits followed by ice creams - horrific amount of sugar. And Isla and Esme were chomping on a family size bar of chocolate.

Poor Jace trying to get Sarah's attention but mummy dearest was too busy talking to the camera 🙄

I hope they buy beer (at least) for those garage owners. Bet they expected them to stay the night and bugger off to a hotel but no, not the Inghams. I would not have the audacity to charge my scooters using their electricity!!

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I was watching the rant when my Autistic nephew started watching with me he said
“Why do you watch this woman she sounds toxic, why would you travel during a pandemic and then be upset when your told your an idiot”.
Hahaha high five buddy 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 55

OliviaPope

My betting is they are waiting on an answer from their insurance company to see if they will write the car off and provide a loyalty car for them to use over there. That or they are hoping for a payout by their insurance which could take months.
They can't afford a new car from there or the uk.. thats the real reason they won't buy over there. Where does she think cars in the uk get made originally? Spain is part of europe isn't it? lol
Insurance?? They have broken down not been in an accident - insurance doesn’t cover if a car is beyond economical repair, just hard luck.

Yes the car is not brand new but after reading on here you’d think it was a 1998 Nissan micra not a car favoured by most of middle class England. Everyone on Tattle sounds loaded!
Not everyone on tattle is rubbing how much money they claim to have in each other’s faces like the Creepy and Lazy.

Last week they spent nearly 3 grand on toys - TOYS!! This week they can’t afford to stay in a fucking hotel and keep their kids safe but are staying at the side of a motorway!! What kind of parents do this!!

THEY are the ones that have made such a big deal about this £30K brand new chavavan, now they are spending a year to travel during a global pandemic when a second wave could be coming at anytime and more deadly than the first with some old tractor that they haven’t bothered to maintain properly pulling it.

• Heart

Becky112

Never seen her so angry! It's brilliant 😂 she obviously cares to much as she knows most of us here are right! People that don't care don't react! 👀 Hit a nerve much 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Elltee

Love it when she rants and you can hear Chris piping up in the background, why doesn’t he come on his own stories and have rant as well? Oh yeah, because he’ll be ripped to pieces and he knows it. Twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jamhead

VIP Member
The worst thing about that whole rant, wasn't the front row seat to big Frank, or the angry big eye little eye. It was the fact she did it around those kids, or rather 'the girls and Jace' seeing as the girls are never mentioned by name anymore. You can hear one of them pipe up in the background and join in with her.
Shielding her kids from nothing but then I guess there is nowhere to hide when your stuck in a piddly little tin on wheels.

• Wow

OliviaPope

She’s slowly losing it - life at the car park starting to get to her!! 🤣🤣🤣

Stalking- your not there to stalk!

Someone took a picture of a car... and neighbours are going to testify to what exactly!!🙄the police hardly investigate when cars are STOLEN you ignorant wet wipe.

Lazy Moon Face do some research before spouting off complete ignorant rubbish!! 🤣🤣

It’s ok for you to post other people’s children at the beach or swimming pool on the internet in their swimwear, but someone takes a picture of a car on a drive and that’s a crime!!

Now I see where your creepy grooming husband “Allegedly” thought it was ok to want to go skinny dipping with a 16 year old child in Florida!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Abbvay

VIP Member
Can just imagine his conversation with the foreign office after they give advice on how to get the family home "nah foo, we're living our best lives chasing dreams in this car park, I want to come back here with another car man".

Someone asks the poor unfortunate person who spoke on the phone who it was and they just shrugged and said "dunno, some rastamouse wannabe"

• Haha
  • Heart

Daisymai

I hate you all! This thread title caught my interest so I thought I would have a look... I have fallen down an Ingham family rabbit hole 😂

Who are these ridiculous people?! Why are they insisting the car had a full service when she previously said that they have had the car for a year and have never topped up the oil- even though they drove it to Disney land Paris?!

Why does the Dad always wear a hat? Also, why does he have the hair style of a 16 yr old boy in 2005. Oh and the rollerblades?! How old is this man?

• Haha