Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pastel

VIP Member
What are the Spanish laws regarding the removal of squatters?? Asking for a mechanic friend...

• Haha
Reactions: 52

SusanBoobson

I do think some of you are slightly covid obsessed 😂 should they be travelling? No! But having a cold does not mean you or they should think omg its covid! For a start you do not get snotty when you have covid 🤣

Schools are going back in 1/2 weeks the staff and the students will be full of cold for the whole of autumn term. We can’t afford for everyone to panic everytime someone feels a bit grim
Actually that’s exactly how symptoms started for us and a few we know who later died.
Covid is no joke and it’s a relaxed attitude that has killed thousands.
It wouldn’t have hurt them to take a quick test and check. That’s called being responsible for other peoples lives.
Also we have to be cautious when the kids go back to school or we could end up with dead children and teachers. Not just the vulnerable ones but the healthy ones too.

• Heart
Still catching up on this thread but can I just say it's my birthday today! I got a rant on my birthday! Well that's something to tick off my bucket list 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Creepy arriving in Leeds Bradford Airport = contact with people in the terminal, passport control.
Leaving the airport to go home = contact with people, either granny troll or hi Steve or a taxi driver.
Leaving Ingham Towers with car = contact with people in service stations and ferry.

Which bit does she not understand. He HAS to quarantine!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Katielle13

I love that so many of you on here casually refer to Jace as Jason - its one of those things that’s not that funny but I grin every time I see it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Yayitsavaliable

Also Chris piping up in the background saying “it’s the safest car you can get” or words to that effect!
I love when chav Sarah returns, she says we are weird for getting so invested in their life, but what about all the obsessive iFam who make edits etc surely they come under that statement :)

• Haha
  • Heart

Appanappa

Chatty Member
  • Haha

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
So what do we think is going to happen,please cast your votes on the suggestions down below thank you

1= Creepy is flying home to drive another vehicle back to Spain

2= Hi Steve and Jayne are driving a car down then flying back

3=or something else
I’m half expecting Gazza to turn up with a few cans, some chicken and a fishing rod.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Jamhead

VIP Member
Surely the best option is to have the chavavan towed home and they all fly back. They can then buy a brand new car with all that money they've told us they have and then set off again, prehaps taking a different route through France to Spain so they can experience some more of the wonderful swimming pools the country has to offer 😏

• Haha

Lou23

“Why would we want to come home” to be fair Sarah I don’t think many people are really that bothered about you coming home. It’s far too entertaining watching you pair of losers living the dream on a garage courtyard 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

Pastel

VIP Member
No amount of tuna sandwiches could ever fix this shit-show meltdown of hysteria... what a f*cking balls up :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Can we just spare a moments thought for the poor Spanish garage workers who are, no doubt, up to their eyeballs in crises meetings trying to work out how to get the certifiable tourists into straight jackets, and the hell out of their yard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Peterboroughmum

Plot twist: Sarah starts chatting to the garage owner one lonely night whilst Chris is away...she falls in love and decides to stay in Spain with the kids and they run the local garage together

• Haha

Jamhead

VIP Member
Creepy and lazy are triggered on Instagram 😂😂

The end of her rant is embarrassing. She’s so childish and in denial
The end was the best bit 🤣🤣🤣 showing the world the REAL Sarah Louise Ingham #thuglife #angryandproud #marriedtoaprick

• Haha
Reactions: 49

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
You alright, Sarah, hun? Have a snickers, babe. You're not you when you're hungry.

It's not a Mingham Family holiday without a rant 😂😂😂 crying with laughter here. Really hoping all the IFAM parents see the rant and get their kids to unsubscribe. Nasty little bitch, she is.

I do love when she starts with mentioning things she seen on the YouTube comments, and then slips in a few bits she's read from Tattle or Twitter 😉 Hi Lazy! 👋

Cannot wait to see the shit show unfold even more. They're clearly skint, for some reason they don't want to return to the UK. They're dumb as fuck, pretending they follow the laws, but break every single one. Why the hell would you travel into Spain for? Why didn't they go to Italy instead? With Spain's infection rates getting worse and worse, it's only a matter of time before lockdowns once again. What the hell will they do then? Absolute morons.

But carry on, Minghams. We're loving it 😉🍿

Oh, almost forgot. So good seeing our old pal Big Frank back again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49