The Ingham Family #118 Orlando Groom & Katy Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ingham Family #119 stranded in Spain with more money down the drain!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
And best is our road tax is free. Zero road tax though looking to replace next year and don’t think new one will have zero road tax. We also had a fire risk

Is this Tattle a gossip forum or auto trader reviews?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Think I was too early with my last one but will slightly edit it:
The Ingham Family #119: Should have dropped that dipstick two years ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I have a very important question. Do they sell just for men hair dye in the local Spanish shops where they are stranded. Because we can see the ginger escaping out the back and it won't be long till he runs out of dye to keep doing the front...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi tattlers!❤ It’s been too long...personal life has been pretty darn busy and haven’t really had the time to comment but just lurk here and there...

Just did some catch up in the past threads and this holiday, like every other mingham holiday, is like watching a laurel and hardy episode; It’s unreal. The car just couldn’t take anymore torture of Creepy and Lazy and just said “aight...imma head out” and popped its clogs. He probably heard about the drone doing a similar thing. Instant karma *evil cackle*

They might as well just bleeping give up with this holiday, pack their shite, go home, stick to the 2 week quarantine (don’t be twats and acc stick to it) and eat all the fried spam and big bars of chocolate they want.

The kids might moan and groan but honestly, those kids never looked genuinely happy on the holidays; more seething with misery with a fake smile stuck on.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
throwing in this jokey one just for fun 😁

The Ingham Family #119 Tattlers know more about Land Rovers than you, idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I just knew the car wouldn’t be saved! What are their actual options? Surely he’s not going to fly back and then drive back to them but what else is there to do?

I do believe in karma and I can’t feel sorry for the parents - so many people are sacrificing so many different things to help keep the virus at bay and they literally don’t care about spreading it or even catching it! They didn’t think twice about any of it.

Reactions: 20
throwing in this jokey one just for fun 😁

The Ingham Family #119 Tattlers know more about Land Rovers than you, idiots
Best one yet....... Or pimp my landrover by CC (Chavy Chris) and the fact that he likes to message young girls (ie a pimp)

Reactions: 4
Hmm I think they are either exaggerating or getting ripped of, a reCon engine is about £5-6000 obviously not including labour, but surely not that much. My husband did one of a ranger Rover of ours friends for £8000 Only last year
Mechanics quote 20K when they really don't want the job and they just want you to collect your junk and go away 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Ah Jesus. I thought watching these cretens buy views and pretend like they're not was entertaining - but this. THIS is what I call entertainment! 🤣 🤣 Almost choked on my carrots while reading the thread earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmm I think they are either exaggerating or getting ripped of, a reCon engine is about £5-6000 obviously not including labour, but surely not that much. My husband did one of a ranger Rover of ours friends for £8000 Only last year
I was going to post about this because I have absolutely no knowledge of how much car repairs cost but I immediately wondered if they were ripping them off. 20 grand
maybe Chris bragged about being a professional super youtuber and they thought hey🤑🤑🤑
Mechanics quote 20K when they really don't want the job and they just want you to collect your junk and go away 😜
ok well that makes sense lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
(((sorry, but are you having a nightmare sorting out student accommodation? We've put applications through and heard nothing back 😕😕😕)))
Yes ! We didn’t get the first 3 choices and now offered accommodation further away than we wanted apparently the accommodation has been difficult to sort because of covid 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Maybe it won't cost 20k and they're making the rest up for the use of electric, water and pain relief for the headaches lazys screeching causes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.