The Ingham Family #117 see you tomorrow at 5pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was Chris acting so strange on this vlog , a weird 10 minute talk about tolls and “smooth roads” and kept having weird pauses and deep breaths and kept talking In a weird voice. I think the late nights are getting to him 😳

Reactions: 16
Feeding jace dried fruits on camera was 1000% for our benefit, hi lazy! 👋🏼
We know the only fruit he normally gets, is via the jam in the middle of a donut hun 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s no wonder Chris may seem a little frazzled, the poor bloke is trying to juggle his roles as
- Pilot
- Videographer
- Understudy to Rachel Riley on ‘Countdown’
- Advisor to the Met Office
- Medical marvel
- Palaeontologist
- Pet pamperer (At least I assume that’s why he keeps getting called a groomer?)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It’s no wonder Chris may seem a little frazzled, the poor bloke is trying to juggle his roles as
- Pilot
- Videographer
- Medical marvel
- Palaeontologist
- Pet pamperer (At least I assume that’s why he keeps getting called a groomer?)
How funny 😂 I think the list could go on 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
We’ve just returned, we go every year, the Shambles used to be such a lovely street but I’m afraid it’s been ruined in recent years with Harry Potter rubbish. You will love York, it’s a beautiful city, I hope you have a lovely time.
thankyou we are not Harry Potter fans but ive been watching vlogs and there are a lot of Harry Potter type shops I believe.We are looking to do Cliffords Tower and the railway museum and definately the Minster if we can . we are only there one night and then onto a caravan park but its a total contrast and we are excited

Reactions: 6
Why was Chris acting so strange on this vlog , a weird 10 minute talk about tolls and “smooth roads” and kept having weird pauses and deep breaths and kept talking In a weird voice. I think the late nights are getting to him 😳
Don’t no about acting strange he is bloody strange creepy little man enough to give you nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 10
- Pilot
- Videographer
- Medical marvel
- Palaeontologist
Hey, let's not short change our Christopher Malcolm! He's also a Historian, Photoshop expert and newly-graduated Hairdresser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Scrap my guess of Ibiza, my final guess of the night is Albufeira in Portugal, would even hazard a guess of either: Camping Albufeira, Camping Canelas or Camping Praia de Armacao de Pera.

Reactions: 6
New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.