The Ingham Family #117 see you tomorrow at 5pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a Bit off topic, but OMG just been to my local KFC for the first time in months and OMG what a nightmare.
Firstly It’s takeaway service only ( not a problem)
Secondly only 3 customers are allowed in there at a time.
Thirdly face coverings are required.
I get in the queue which is as usual outside the door and notice there are already 6 teenage boys in there, none of whom are wearing face coverings. Something tells me not all are exempt from wearing them.
One of the lads starts coughing really badly. Not one member of staff tells him to wait outside. Some guy who was standing behind me storms in and asks why none of them are wearing face masks when it specifically states they are required. One lad chimes in and say it’s none of business and to f**k off. The guy turns around and says his sister died from covid so it is his business when everyone else is wearing masks and they think they can swan around not taking it seriously. He then asks the girl at the counter why they are not being told to wear masks and also why there are six of them loitering around in there as clearly only 2 had actually ordered food.
The girl says she’s not allowed to challenge anyone without a mask. The guy then starts ranting saying then what is the point of it being law and if people don’t have a mask they shouldn’t be allowed in unless they have an exemption card. He then goes outside and the next minute the police arrive.
They took the lads outside, but not not sure what happened next as I finally got to order my food. I heard the guy telling another customer he was fed up of younger people not taking it seriously and that if his 80 yr old grandmother Can manage to wear a mask then so should they and there is simply no excuse.
When we were in KFC the other week staff refused to serve a couple without a mask.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone noticed that they never cook what I call a proper meal? It's always pasta. I'm pretty sure they often miss meals out to. Don't think those kids get 3 meals a day

Reactions: 24
They wait until they have internet so they can delete comments they don’t like. They would hate for the ifam and others to find out about Tattle. It would open their eyes to the truth
I swear they can set comments so only approved ones show. I’m sure a few American vloggers do that. They have to approve the comments before it shows up in their comments section 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Iam a strong swimmer my two teens are too, youngest no!! All of us wear life jackets when out on the sea/boat ect no excuses!! We live next to the sea and a search and rescue has been goin on since yesterday for two teen brothers that got into difficulties at sea :( never underestamate the water!! Absolutely irresponsible parents!!
It is my understanding, that unfortunately two bodies have now been found. This is an absolute tragedy and a stark reminder to us all that beautiful and enjoyable that the sea is it must command our total respect. I can’t begin imagine what the young men’s poor families are going through at this time. I’m sure all the tattlers thoughts are with them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When we were in KFC the other week staff refused to serve a couple without a mask.
Clearly not the case in my local, mind you the staff look 12.
However this is place where food is being served and definitely think it should be enforced more than anywhere else.
All the other customers were wearing masks with no issues.

Reactions: 9
It would be best for them to cut their losses and go home but they're far too stubborn.
It's good for us though so keep on going🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No vlog tomorrow apparently🤣🤣 another day off. You know, because they work so hard doing f*** all!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can I ask, as there have been so many new posters here and since the views have fallen and the comments on the vlog are so negative, has anyone joined up recently who was a fan of the Inghams and now isn't?

It's brilliant either way, was just wondering.

Reactions: 18
Oh wouldn't it fun if this "nightmare" they have had is a failed instant covid test (one can dream)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That poor child he is just being dragged up as he is to much bother to them when they are all having fun on the scooters however they will soon get bored with them then they will just be lying about
Feral cats do a better job raising their kittens. Lazy’s kids aren’t even dragged up. They survive against the odds. Bratty Isla is not the gifted and bright child lazy claims but, must as I hate to say it the poor kid has an enquiring mind. Not much use when she is ignored every time she raises a reasonably intelligent question.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.