The Ingham Family #117 see you tomorrow at 5pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were a lot of good title suggestions for this thread but the Most Liked was this runaway entry by @ChrissyPoo ✨
Screenshot_20200813-164331_Samsung Internet.jpg

Quick summary:
- The Inghams are still fannying about in France in the caravan with zero planning or foresight.
- The vlog on Tuesday contained a fully naked child in the background of one of their beach clips. The video was reported and re-uploaded with the clip blurred out (by someone other than Chris according to Inghams) and comments off. However, they have privated the original video instead of deleting to preserve their AdSense 😷
- The Inghams have been having 'tech issues' over the past few days, blaming the heat and internet troubles preventing them from uploading.
- Not only are the videos always late, they've now missed a few vlogs during this trip but obviously they've still "never missed a day" of blogging 🙄

Place your bets on what time a vlog will appear down below...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
There were a lot of good title suggestions for this thread but the Most Liked was this runaway entry by @ChrissyPoo ✨
View attachment 210627
Quick summary:
- The Inghams are still fanning about in France in the caravan with zero planning or foresight.
- The vlog on Tuesday contained a fully naked child in the background of one of their beach clips. The video was reported and re-uploaded with the clip blurred out (by someone other than Chris according to Inghams) and comments off. However, they have privated the original video instead of deleting to preserve their AdSense 😷
- The Inghams have been having 'tech issues' over the past few days, blaming the heat and internet troubles preventing them from uploading.
- Not only are the videos always late, they've now missed a few vlogs during this trip but obviously they've still "never missed a day" of blogging 🙄

Place your bets on what time a vlog will appear down below...
Just a quick one you need to edit title to say 5pm not 5p 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How come Sarah ditched the Sarah Says channel? Just looked it up, didn't know about it. They are so desperate to earn as much as they can its sad
IFAM xtras has also been abandoned. More money in selling Chinese blankets than The tit Sarah Says channel, she’s just too lazy to edit vlogs now gets creepy to do all the work since he ruined their business and no sponsors will touch them with a barge pole and the ones that do instantly regret it.

Reactions: 20

vlog is out
- sarah looks rough
- i found it in the August playlist? doesn't seem to be available on the main part of their channel?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
just edited my post but it seems as though the video is only available in their August playlist for some reason

Reactions: 6
i thought the silly twats had the snorkel things already?

not watching further incase of ads

Reactions: 15
I thought that very lot important message at the beginning would be an apology for the naked child. But nope.

EDITED to say I was still watching when I wrote this and it went on to be something important, so fair play. But they still need to apologise!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Lazy has SOB, she is taking massive gulps of air at the end of her sentences and they’re audible. Lots of jump cuts where she’s probably coughing at the end of sentences when she runs out of breath. Also, whatever it is she’s prattling on about is a bit of a tall tale - her eyes are farting everywhere.

edited - ‘darting’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Lol doesn’t want to leave Prinny in kennels (something I agree with tbh) but it’s not as if they care about her or even look after her properly themselves 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So Sarah's say in the car with Aircon no doubt and the girls are sat in the sun with school work.

Thier Aircon can't be working in the caravan!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Honestly it’s so irresponsible. Cases of Covid are *so high* in south east France at the moment, they should be thinking very carefully about going on rides like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
If you can try not to watch let's find out how many true fans they actually have !

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.