The Ingham Family #117 see you tomorrow at 5pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please be aware that e-scooters are classed as motor vehicles and as such require insurance and a license to use, failure to have these can result in fines and points on your license. For more information click here > https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...mation-sheet-guidance-on-powered-transporters & https://www.gov.uk/electric-bike-rules.

Plus, as a motor vehicle, the Road Traffic Act provides powers to arrest riders for drink & drug driving offences. All of which impact on other licence categories i.e. you could lose your car/motorcycle/lorry licence too.

Reactions: 9
More interested in vlogging, than to watch Jace running onto the road!
Did you see izzy go after him gobby shouted at him but it's ok I keep vlogging plenty of lorrys about it's ok jace you be fine mummy says it's fine to run in a road because it bring extra money if you get run over but then of course its wide angled lens grrrrrr

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Do we think Portugal? I read somewhere that on arrival in Portugal you need to do a health screening and a COVID test if required. Not sure if this is being enforced at the land border of if it’s only at airports.

Reactions: 8
Thanks for the screenshots! They had been deleted by the time I saw.
I think the entire post by Thomas has been deleted because I can't see it anymore. I see that annoying obnoxious owner has told him off for the drama he caused and poor Thomas has posted something about being a caring person

It really breaks my heart. He is a vulnerable adult and being Ingham spokesperson has not gone well for him. Sarah could have at least been kind enough to acknowledge/ stand up for him.
That Admin Katie is really a mean b***h, telling him he gets carried away and making a song and dance about being ill and facing this drama. Here is a idea, its a FB group not your job don't take it that seriously and don't log in for a few days if you are really ill.

She is straight up in league with Lazy, Creepy and groomer granny. I feel so sorry for Thomas. Hope his caregiver/ parents intervene soon.
Katie the Admin is one of the biggest trolls on YouTube. She constantly lies. I have seen her in action.
She lied about being pregnant, having a wife and having 10 kids.

The Inghams don't care that she is a liar. She adores the Inghams and that's all they care about.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
No I don’t think so, my first thought as they are Valencia way was the ferry to Ibiza. The ports just there so where. If they were going Portugal I don’t think they’d be hugging that coast.

Reactions: 5
I swear they can set comments so only approved ones show. I’m sure a few American vloggers do that. They have to approve the comments before it shows up in their comments section 🤦🏼‍♀️
None of my replies ever get comments on them. So I assume they have changed settings

Reactions: 7
Seriously, Izzy is more of a mum to Jace than Sarah. What's she doing letting her daughter run after him when he's walking towards the road?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread title...“Creepy & his amazing technicolour dream hair“

Apologies to Joris Bobson, only just seen your similar suggestion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No I don’t think so, my first thought as they are Valencia way was the ferry to Ibiza. The ports just there so where. If they were going Portugal I don’t think they’d be hugging that coast.
Going to Algarve would be on that coast.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.