The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh I really hoped the bad news was that Prinny had ran off with that family. But it was just about that stupid drone. NOONE cares Creepy

Reactions: 14
500 years BC Chris? About the same amount of time your beanie has been stuck on your head then 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Did Sarah really just try and say not having a wash in Scotland is better than the Maldives 😂😂😂 I am deceased!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Finally watching.

She always films when the other vehicle reverses. She never films when Chris does? But why does she think watching a van reverse is vlogworthy??

She's excited to buy ready made food???? What has she been buying from lidl.....ready made pizza, ready made pasta etc etc. Heating food up does not count as cooking. She acts like she cooks from scratch everyday!

I try not to ever make fun of the way people say things but Sarah pronounces things so strangely. The way she says john o'groats and caravan always annoys me.

Sarah never knew what a forlorn was/what it looked like? She looks at one in the mirror everyday! Sarah's inane fake laughter and comments just make her sound do uneducated 🤦🏻‍♀️
She stubbles over her words and mispronounces everything because she probably trying to hide her Yorkshire accent (nothing wrong with the Yorkshire accent btw). She trying to sound all posh. If you listen to her sisters accent, that’s probably what Sarahs is truly like.

Reactions: 14
Couldn’t you just slap Sarah when She has that smug look and says they’re going home for a week then the big adventure begins
Sarah you’re fooling no one with this happy clappy life

Reactions: 33
Haha knew the drone wouldn’t come! I have prime and delivery is taking even longer just now, I have to give it 3-5 days to arrive..also wtf was she wearing?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Untitled.jpg

Apparently the Scottish tourist board have sent in an expert to give him some pointers on living the wild 'outdoorsy' life as Creepy was making everything look so tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yes distorting beautiful land scum

But they seem to get for there over priced merch sorted quick enough on the internet funny that
Yep ,sarah gets the sale ,then suddenly has issues again.Must be that ,or people wouldn`t keep messaging her about "faulty" items... 🤔

Reactions: 7
Erm
Going into Scotland before you were meant to
‘Wild camping’ in places you weren’t meant to
Stealing peoples photos and using them as your own
Flying drone in no drone zones.

a few rules you’ve broken Sarah darling.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ll tell you what else has been slipping, their personal hygiene. I feel so sorry for their 1 year old, he loved his bath time every evening before bed & they are depriving him of that. I turned down the brightness on their photo & this poor little lamb looks like he needs a good wash. I’ve never heard any of them say Jace loves a shower, most 1 year olds would hate it. How are they keeping him clean? So cruel to dismiss his needs as not being as important as theirs. Selfish beyond belief.
Totally agree.Poor child has never had a good bedtime routine ,and with being couped up in that caravan ,it`s probably gotten much worse,hence why he seems to always be crying.:(..My favourite part of bedtime ,was seeing mine laughing in the bath ,how wonderful they smell when you get them out ,then snuggling up with them to read a book.SO sad.He actually looks neglected in that picture..:(

Reactions: 20
The warning sign is very apt here. Meanwhile their views are going down until creepy buys some more views.
Please unsubscribe from them. You're only adding to their numbers which they use to blag freebies from people.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If it’s delayed until Monday does that mean they’ve had to stay in the same ish place for days? As they are days behind?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.