The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the next vlog I bet we see them reversing instead,but scrape or bang into something themselves
Hopefully when Esme is eating another of their world-renowned, deliciously juicy sandwiches! 😂

I wouldn't want to give them ideas but I'd bloody love it if the desperados tried bringing out a cook book. Can you imagine?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Things you can see from space:

1. Creepy's cock nose;
2. Lazy's gigantic moon face;
3. Isla's tombstone teeth;
4. Jace's plate of snacks.

Things you cannot see from space, or even when up close (bleurgh) to The Ingham Family:

1. Creepy's moral compass;
2. Isabelle's sparkling wit and intelligence;
3. Jace's angelic nature;
4. A gigantic new house with Disneyesque windows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Things you can see from space:
1. Creepy's cock nose
That's probably why he visited NASA (years ago) - the narcissist loves nothing more than watching his own ugly face whilst vlogging so he must've been wetting his pants with excitement at the prospect of seeing himself in live pictures beamed back from space.

Apparently it's a myth that the Great Wall of China can be seen from space - it's actually just Creepy's crooked finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
l wouldn't know because l got ad block

I've thought the same thing. He is so disturbing along with Jeffery Star
Him too. These people are a danger to society. I just can’t understand why they’re not in jail as both have been involved in criminal activities.

S
The warning sign is very apt here. Meanwhile their views are going down until creepy buys some more views.
So they have had less
The warning sign is very apt here. Meanwhile their views are going down until creepy buys some more views.
These are the numbers right now so he obviously doesn’t have a signal to buy views. Keep going Tattlers, they are finished. Their lifestyle is not sustainable any longer. I can see them eventually selling their house & having to live in their brand new Chavavan. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
S

So they have had less

These are the numbers right now so he obviously doesn’t have a signal to buy views. Keep going Tattlers, they are finished. Their lifestyle is not sustainable any longer. I can see them eventually selling their house & having to live in their brand new Chavavan. Oh how the mighty have fallen.
It’s okay though because they’ve already told us that they don’t need to make YouTube videos so even with falling views they’ll be fine - NOT! Who are they kidding really?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That whizzleplanet freak is always putting their account on private whenever they start to get a bit of heat put on them then a few days later it's public again. Very bizarre account.
God that annoyed me but then pretty much everything she says is annoying.
Maybe wizzleplanet can only change it when they get wifi. After all they are struggling to get it all the time 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s okay though because they’ve already told us that they don’t need to make YouTube videos so even with falling views they’ll be fine - NOT! Who are they kidding really?
The most delusional family on You Tube. When reality bites it’s going to hurt them. So now we can all see the true viewing figures they must be worried sick (in reality) welcome back to the real world you pair of creeps. I can see Creepy’s beloved Land-rover having to go within the next 12 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wouldn't want to give them ideas but I'd bloody love it if the desperados tried bringing out a cook book. Can you imagine?!
Genuinely laughed at this: sandwiches, bagels, McDonalds, spam and pasta, brownies from a box...

• Haha
What happend to his skates he can't live with out them tho he would of taken them with him to get good content n lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.