The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst the views they get on each day's vlog do count, it's the total views they get each day that count the most. However...

There's not been a day where they've got over 200k views in nearly 10 days; and they've only gone over 150k once in the past four. If I were them I'd take whatever pride I had left and quit the failing channel.
Capture.PNG

The Instagrams aren't doing much better either...
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow
Whilst the views they get on each day's vlog do count, it's the total views they get each day that count the most. However...

There's not been a day where they've got over 200k views in nearly 10 days; and they've only gone over 150k once in the past four. If I were them I'd take whatever pride I had left and quit the failing channel.
View attachment 186459

The Instagrams aren't doing much better either...
View attachment 186465View attachment 186466
Wow thanks so much, it’s so good to see all those numbers. Surely they must realise they are on their way out. By now most people would be panicking about their career going down the pan. I ❤ you Karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Considering their subscriber numbers anything under 500,000 is poor, even at that number, not even half of their subscribers are watching, they average at best 100,000 views, very poor.

• Heart
Creepy, the whole "let's put Isabelle in every thumbnail with an arrow pointing towards her" isn't working. Time to try something else.

The IFAM are bored. Your own kids are bored. I CANNOT WAIT to watch the next year of "travelling" after this tit show 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This struck me as a really weird pose. I mean take all the photos you like for insta but why sit in the road?
Don't get me wrong, im all about self love, promoting body confidence etc, but I just feel like Sarah and Chris probably gush her with comments about 'you could actually be a model iz' and fill her head with all these ideas that she'll be this super model. When she won't. And encourage her to take pictures like this in the hope to be scouted. (Not to mention the hashtags). (Ngl tho this picture just looks like something you'd find on 2015 Tumblr and Pintrest)
I've said it before but just because you aren't a model, doesn't mean you aren't pretty. Model and pretty aren't mutually exclusive things, and izzy won't ever be a model. She hasn't got the figure, good skin, immaculate hair, or any 'unique' feature. Not to mention you have to be so dedicated, hard working and have a really strong personality. You have to deal with rejection and set back all the time, and if you start crying over a few instagram assumptions then im sorry, but you aren't cut out for the modelling world.
Izzy is a pretty girl, don't get me wrong, but I think her head needs to be stopped being filled with all these false ideas because its only going to make the downfall and realisation worse...

• Heart
Reactions: 33
So, why isn't a white man talking in a faux Jamaican accent as racist as blackface?

Reactions: 37
Sarah seems to be loosing her posh voice that she uses to cover her common accent, she seems to be sounding more and more like Trina every day! “Ah caht gerrit open.”

• Haha
FELLOW TATTLERS, PLEASE SHARE MY DISAPPOINTMENT

I have patiently waited for the ‘porta-potty’ to overflow all over the place when they hit a bump in the road.

Unfortunately I’m still waiting....., life can be so unfair
💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

I think the letter was received sometime over the last week.
Missed out somewhere, must have temporarily died of boredom but WHAT LETTER????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Most of his drone footage from these travels around the world (he says ) has been uploaded to YT surely so why the drama 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wonder (again) what is on that huge 128g memory card 🧐

Reactions: 17
Considering their subscriber numbers anything under 500,000 is poor, even at that number, not even half of their subscribers are watching, they average at best 100,000 views, very poor.
Also to remember some people watching wont even be subscribed. So to say they have 1.3 mil subs with 60k views some wont even be subbed to the channel! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Creepy, the whole "let's put Isabelle in every thumbnail with an arrow pointing towards her" isn't working. Time to try something else.

The IFAM are bored. Your own kids are bored. I CANNOT WAIT to watch the next year of "travelling" after this tit show 😂
They missed a trick they should of vlogged themselves crying their little hearts out on cliff over the drone, seeing christopher blubber over his drone could of pulled in the views alright for wrong reasons but they didn't, their loss, seeing Christopher breakdown over his down would of been hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't get me wrong, im all about self love, promoting body confidence etc, but I just feel like Sarah and Chris probably gush her with comments about 'you could actually be a model iz' and fill her head with all these ideas that she'll be this super model. When she won't. And encourage her to take pictures like this in the hope to be scouted. (Not to mention the hashtags). (Ngl tho this picture just looks like something you'd find on 2015 Tumblr and Pintrest)
I've said it before but just because you aren't a model, doesn't mean you aren't pretty. Model and pretty aren't mutually exclusive things, and izzy won't ever be a model. She hasn't got the figure, good skin, immaculate hair, or any 'unique' feature. Not to mention you have to be so dedicated, hard working and have a really strong personality. You have to deal with rejection and set back all the time, and if you start crying over a few instagram assumptions then im sorry, but you aren't cut out for the modelling world.
Izzy is a pretty girl, don't get me wrong, but I think her head needs to be stopped being filled with all these false ideas because its only going to make the downfall and realisation worse...
They are setting her up to fail big time. You need more than just a pretty face to succeed these days & will any employer really want anyone on their payroll with a dirty dangerous sexual predator for a father, even worse one with the surname Ingham! I would suggest they stop playing God with her life & get her back into full time education because without a good bunch of qualifications to accompany that pretty face her future is fucked! All thanks to her narcissistic parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
None of the Inghams are model material, all were cute in the day all I see now is how Chris and Sarah have moulded them all, think they are above any other human, talk over one another and expect and when something doesn't go to plan gob off or cry.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Ha
Sarah seems to be loosing her posh voice that she uses to cover her common accent, she seems to be sounding more and more like Trina every day! “Ah caht gerrit open.”
Ha ha yes I definitely noticed since they stopped paying the posh school fees ‘Seacroft Sarah‘ is definitely back! IE The real Sarah Ingham🤢

None of the Inghams are model material, all were cute in the day all I see now is how Chris and Sarah have moulded them all, think they are above any other human, talk over one another and expect and when something doesn't go to plan gob off or cry.
Sadly she is too heavy boned to be a model & she never will be a model. Her parents are guiding down the wrong road, it’s called The Road To Nowhere. Sorry, I feel desperately sorry for all the children. I hope they all escape as soon as age & having enough money allow. No child deserves to be treated like these children! Like Circus animals.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It must have been such hard work putting on this fake persona for the fans, including her posh accent. I do think however think it’s been slipping for a long time. Their squeaky clean image and them pretending they don’t drink or their kids are saints has long gone too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.