The Ingham Family #112 Drone Go Breaking My Heart !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But he put the picture second and not first! cock
Yeah how stupid we are! He put the stolen picture second - we should have known that meant it wasn't his. Listen hear ya Creepy Ponce, that was never the issue. It was obvious it wasn't your picture you dickhead. It was the fact you used it without crediting the owner. Ya greasy weirdo.

Reactions: 25
So yet again, the entire family had to put their needs aside for Creepy and his ego. I thought Sarah made it clear that she didn't want to stay?

What a twat.
I think that in some cases, Creepy says ‘jump‘ and Lazy says ‘how high‘

She doesn’t have a mind of her own which is very obvious when she’s going around stealing images for her designs, or copying other youtubers.

Reactions: 20
I mean, it's not a laughing matter but... Leeds City centre has been trashed with litter after a huge street party, I heard it MIGHT have been a celebration of the Inghams being out of the local vicinity after a lonnnng creepy greasy lockdown!

Reactions: 32
Nah, I don't think his long nails are for playing the guitar. Can you imagine if he played guitar? He'd make out he's professional and sounds like Jimmy Hendrix.
He has. He claims to have been guitarist and frontman of ‘his’ band, ‘The Adventure’, but we have seen zero evidence of this.

I’d suggest that is actually another absolute whopper, and that it is only Chris Delonge, the fantasy character he has invented, that plays guitar. Christopher Malcolm is as unremarkable, talentless and uninteresting as he always has been.

Reactions: 31
I’m really sorry but who is she modelling for? Mr Tickle?
And again we have the stretch, If you`re proud of your body ,don`t keep doing these poses! What teen does this?Can`t any of them take a photo without the face pulling either ,it`s not a good look!

Reactions: 14
i hope it gets lost
I hope he flies it a little too close to a Scottish military base & they send up their own drone & blast his tiny drone into a million little pieces oh I would pay to see the look on his face

Reactions: 42
Maybe she can sell her artwork for £12000 like Mia fizz

Reactions: 20
Now we know where they are dumping their waste
Disclaimer ** This is not my photo and this is not the Inghams but who cares

Reactions: 27
Ain't no detectives like the Tattle detectives!!

Reactions: 18
All of those 'secret missions' too

Reactions: 10
Has the baby backpack been made redundant
Twice they have been on walks with Jace in it
I also think they’ve given up on the walks and stopped singing Kumbaya

Reactions: 26
All of those 'secret missions' too
Secret missions that have never come to light publicly, not one of his other children have been on a daddy secret mission.

Reactions: 12
Gosh you guys have been busy took me 3 hours to catch up.

So I reckon there next plan but not a plan as they never plan or research!

Get back to Bradford after dropping the RV (motorhome) off.

Spend a week washing clothes ( shopping for new )
Taking nannaaarrr to whiterose (spend her pension on said clothes )

Then its straight of to MAN airport to fly to spain !

Yet again the chavavan of dreams is set to sit on the drive and they continue to pay the finance on it !

Reactions: 28
Nah, I don't think his long nails are for playing the guitar. Can you imagine if he played guitar? He'd make out he's professional and sounds like Jimmy Hendrix.
He would be ‘selling out’ the biggest arenas with all the “ifam” haha playing guitar while doing his one skate trick along the edge of the stage

Reactions: 6
that's if they get to spain as parts have gone into lockdown

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.