The Ingham Family #109 Caravan bragging and Sarah is still nagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked on social blade how the hell have they got over 200k views already

I didn’t even know you could shower at a petrol garage I just couldn’t do that I would make my husband drive back home if that was me
My local garage has a walk through one,the rollers tickle a bit but it blows you dry at the end

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
Why would you shower and then go for a hike? Surely it would of made sense to go for the hike and then come back to shower.

They should of all had their hair cut short too, got to be such a waste of water washing all that long hair!

Reactions: 18
Ahhhh my favourite time of the day....sat down with a brew and a kinder bueno cookie (as delicious as it sounds) ready to watch the mingham shitshow

CLIMBING UP A HUGE 70FT HIGH WATERFALL!! VAN LIFE - LAKE DISTRICT UK
- CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THIS WHOLE VAN LIFE THING ALREADY
- So their intro says Scotland NC500 but their title says lake district???
- Oh god this commentary voice over from Isla sounds like some soppy American Netlfix show
- 'Im such a geek' - no lazy you ned to be intelligent for that
- Ew all those manky trainers they think are walking shoes. I hope their white fila trainers get ruined
- Want to know if those nails of Izzy's are acrylic ones, noticed she has coloured nails (and is acting very stush), but nail salons aren't meant to be open yet??? They might just be stick on ones tho.
- Cba their stopping at a petrol station to have a shower ahahahahah
- Oh god more colouring is that what homeschooling is now?
- That lunch looks very sad, ham sandwich, crisps and a frube, where is the fruit and veg?
- Why are all 3 girls still wearing matching clothes like the coat?? Isn't that something you do with younger kids?
- Also nice to see that Esme in the background just stood in her phone. Thought this family loved taking in nature?
- Lazy you are fooling no one with your instagram edited pictures because you take one look at the vlog and its so clear those pictures are heavily photoshopped
- Sick of these drone shots, they're so boring ngl.
- 'Yo BaBe' creepy shut up.
- You can tell they never go walking with the amount of times they're like omg at some rain
- Well done parking a van in the middle of a road.....
- YOU ARENT DOING VAN LIFE LAZY SO STOP SAYING YOU ARE
- oh god, the voice over is back
- Obvs pasta for dinner....For anyone concerned about them emptying the toilet waste...they don't shit because a) they're constipated from all the crap they eat and b) shit comes out of their mouth on the daily so....
- Thought you weren't allowed to stay in a carpark overnight, as in sleep? I thought that was just to park overnight as in leave it there? I know someone posted something about car park regulations earlier.
- Also whoever put the picture of creepy with the cracking cheese grommet caption, that is all I can think of when creepy is vlogging doing that thing with his hand

Thats all from the minghams today....

Reactions: 32
I just went and watched this. Hadrian's Wall the next stop?
Please no!!! I’ve had them close when they went to Durham Coastal Cottages and near enough when they searched for seals. I was born looking over Hadrians Wall. Mind you if my 85 year old mother catches a glimpse of them they really will be on the run.

Reactions: 19
Omg! It honestly looks like she`s giving creepy the death stare!I know lazy ,when your dearly beloved said he wanted to jump in the waterfall ,we too were hoping he`d just do it ,infact .much as we dislike you here at tattle falls ,i`m sure a cheer would`ve gone up had you given him a littull help. Happy "hiking " sarah ,you sure look like you`re "living your best life" in these pics.Ah ,maybe you can ditch the irritating dipstick next time he hops out at a service station.#goforitsarah #nowthatskeepingitreal

Another day another hike...

I hope they have actually plans to see something else other then grass and waterfalls.
Sarah`s face!! Love ,it`s only the 3/4 day!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Bet they wish they were fully funded at Club Mac as the nearest they’re getting is a desperate need for plastic mac’s from Poundland.

Reactions: 17
Ingham Family thread suggestion #110

Creepys Van life, running from strife, unfortunately had to bring the kids and the wife!

Reactions: 25
View attachment 175468
chasing dreams one pot noodle at a time
At first I thought it is a paradoy account being sarcastic...but no, Inghams ARE that stupid to add #chasingdreams to a photo of pot noodles.

But then it is not surprising this is the same family who went to Barcelona to eat noodles on a bus...#agriculture #adventure #can'teatnoodlesinOrlandoanymorebecausedadsacreep

Reactions: 25
I think they’re trying to tease tattle with the pot noodle photo - which is quite a sad fact when they’re supposed to be a family enjoying their holiday (travelling car parks) but spend more time checking internet and thinking of “haters”

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.