The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
people in the comments are starting to realise how poor isla is treated from the rest i’ve seen it or a few weeks now and that comment gets quite a lot of likes.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I really really don't think they should be going on holiday, but I have my popcorn ready, because it's going to be a ride!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She sat in her car and and rabbited on about how she washed her hands and sanitised as she doesn’t like touching her camera after touching things in shop, when literally 2 seconds before that clip she was filming inside home bargains as she was picking things up 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Well let's see what they done to the caravan my guess is they got ingham family writen on it or they have had fairy lights in it something amazing he said guess down below. Why another part of her birthday why not on the day I dont get this family at all oh oh they could had air conditioner in it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Road trip to pick something up. Caravan then.

Not going to be home for esmes re arranged prom makes me sad.
Oh, that sucks. It's a shame Esme's missing out on quite a big moment (at least from what I remember) with her friends, possibly seeing some of them for the last time, all for the sake of what? Another cookie cutter Ingham holiday that will blend with the rest? 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Well let's see what they done to the caravan my guess is they got ingham family writen on it or they have had fairy lights in it something amazing he said guess down below
If they've added some kind of Ingham Family branding to the chavwagon, it'll be torched or shoved off a cliff in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She sat in her car and and rabbited on about how she washed her hands and sanitised as she doesn’t like touching her camera after touching things in shop, when literally 2 seconds before that clip she was filming inside home bargains as she was picking things up 🤦‍♀️
Lazy, it's the touching and picking up stuff that's the problem, not touching the camera

Yup it’s gone....realised it was the minghams buying it and have taken it off the market to not have to deal with them 😂
Maybe that's part of the reason Creepy "dropped" his coffee, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is Esme getting a separate birthday party - don’t recall Isla getting one, but they’re going to allow her to be surprised with esme! Probably been getting the caravan wrapped with “chasing teens” oops I meant “chasing dreams”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So she is stressed and annoyed trying to book flights!!!!!! I am stressed at now being back at work, last few weeks of homeschool!! They live so far from a normal families reality it gets right on my nerves! There is two of them that don't work and are home and they still have a shot show of a life going on! Oh And seen there house online, it's a nice big house, the way they have it laid out makes it look horrid.

Reactions: 28
Nice example of people not social distancing in tonight's vlog. But sure Chris, the keyworkers are the fools 🙄😡

IMG_5639.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
It's one thing having your child first name on clothing etc, but now his second name too? View attachment 169124

And also found this too 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Oh for god's sake! She's just a little girl there, not even a teenager, she's a little girl! I honestly think that account is Sarah and Chris. If it isn't why are they not worried or reporting it or blocking them? If it is them it's still sick! Her real dad needs to sort that out. If my husband saw one of our daughters picture with a comment like that attached he'd go out of his bloody mind!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I can't find this house on rightmove anymore. Thoughts?
I would be kind of surprised if this turns out to be their new house, wasn’t the whole point to have more privacy? The neighbors are SO close to this house.

Reactions: 5
WOah ,looks like the ifam are none too pleased at the prospect of the Inghams risking going travelling.LOts of comments stating Bradford could shortly be on LOckdown too ,and surely they won`t ignore the rules and travel? Finally ,eyes are being opened it would seem!(this one``s for you chris).."Woohoooo"!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The inghams aren't moving nowhere they wouldnt fork out money to clean drive and new lamp if they were. Isabelle has got the bedding on her bed that was for the new house. And previous vloga it was new houae this and that and not one word has been said about moving. Now the house is back up for sale its going to be a week abroad and then a caravan extravaganza boring ingham style. Lets hope they have to go into lockdown in bradford or quarantine when they return

• Heart
Reactions: 25
One more thing prinny teddy was nevwe sold out as they would have bragged about it there just trying to flog whats left as nobody is buying it and the ifam store and baby and me aren't doing as well as they say as normally they sell out right away and they haven't bragged about we sold ex amount in mins like they usually would

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.