The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am beginning to feel a little sorry for Isla, her birthday was spread over 2 vlogs?! No party, no gifted tent, Esme got or so it seems a lot more in terms of content. Then they're going to throw a "suprise" party tomorrow, who's coming? Or is it just a family thing? I mean one minute she's saying we should include Isla, then says oh but I want her to help set it up. If it's just a family thing, why not include her in the suprise, I mean it's not her fault she can't act surprised, she has to look to others on how to react. She's probably been told so many times in the past, no Isla, not like that, you need to act as if you know nothing, do it again. She missed out, just as Esme has, so why throw a suprise party for one child and not the other? I get they have no concept of treating the girls as equals, but when you put it out there then do a better job of pretending that one isn't in favour this month. It really irks me that they can't treat the kids as equals. As for Jace, surely his speech is behind, it's a long time since my child was that young, but I'm positive that by this age she was saying a lot more words than he is. Seeing as the one word he actually knows is "go" how often does he heard that word, go away (insert which ever child is bothering them) haven't got time for your crap today, I mean there's no, mum, dad, dog it's just noises from him, or crying. Where's the health visitor?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I think we can all agree that they are completely irresponsible! Why on Earth would you risk your health and, more importantly, your children’s health just to spend a week by a pool? Yes things are starting to return back to “normal” but we are no where near out of the woods yet

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well let's see what they done to the caravan my guess is they got ingham family writen on it or they have had fairy lights in it something amazing he said guess down below. Why another part of her birthday why not on the day I dont get this family at all oh oh they could had air conditioner in it
do you think they've got a campervan

Hmmm...those fake fire street lights are tasteful...
creepy says they are like Disney.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can totally understand now why Isla is clearly so desperate for attention and constantly shouts "and me!" when the others get spoken about.

You'd think as a parent you'd notice if one of your kids is clearly someone who wants attention more than the others, but Sarah seems to go out of her way to phase her out, like she's in the way. If she had any sense in the world, she'd make this party a special thing for both Isla and Esme to say 'sorry you couldn't have proper parties this year, so here's a nice celebration for both of you'. But nope, praise and spoil Esme while Isla gets duck all in comparison. It had to take Isabelle to actually convince Sarah to at the very least make it a surprise for Isla too.

Before Jace was born, it was all about Isla, but as soon as he came along, Isla's just disappeared from her line of sight. Isabelle's the oldest, Esme is their first together, Jace is the youngest and the only boy, so Isla is the 'meh' child who isn't special.

Isla is going to live through life with a massive complex about attention and love. It's clear she already has one, and it's insane how they can't see it.

• Sad
She sat in her car and and rabbited on about how she washed her hands and sanitised as she doesn’t like touching her camera after touching things in shop, when literally 2 seconds before that clip she was filming inside home bargains as she was picking things up 🤦‍♀️
Also the mum in the car park ‘daughter was a fan’ was stood next to her. Probably doesn’t know what 2 metres means 🙄

Reactions: 13
The Ingham Family 108 - Lies here, another little lie there, oh look, we've built a web of lies for a home!

🤣 :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Ingham family 108# Lockdown rules don`t apply to us ,we`ve vlogs to film ,such alot of fuss!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am beginning to feel a little sorry for Isla, her birthday was spread over 2 vlogs?! No party, no gifted tent, Esme got or so it seems a lot more in terms of content. Then they're going to throw a "suprise" party tomorrow, who's coming? Or is it just a family thing? I mean one minute she's saying we should include Isla, then says oh but I want her to help set it up. If it's just a family thing, why not include her in the suprise, I mean it's not her fault she can't act surprised, she has to look to others on how to react. She's probably been told so many times in the past, no Isla, not like that, you need to act as if you know nothing, do it again. She missed out, just as Esme has, so why throw a suprise party for one child and not the other? I get they have no concept of treating the girls as equals, but when you put it out there then do a better job of pretending that one isn't in favour this month. It really irks me that they can't treat the kids as equals. As for Jace, surely his speech is behind, it's a long time since my child was that young, but I'm positive that by this age she was saying a lot more words than he is. Seeing as the one word he actually knows is "go" how often does he heard that word, go away (insert which ever child is bothering them) haven't got time for your crap today, I mean there's no, mum, dad, dog it's just noises from him, or crying. Where's the health visitor?
Isla also never had a party last year despite Sarah saying one was booked.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They are not as daft as they may portray
They have 2 other houses that they rent out.
Done through a letting agency but one of the shrewder moves they made
Did you join just to say this? They haven't got 2 brain cells to put together when it comes to finances. The only word they understand is free !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Official travel update tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing what's said!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
SHOPPING FOR ESMÉS BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

The weather doesn't look great again but it's dry. lazy has decided to start the vlog sooper doper early; Esme and Isla are still asleep, Isabelle is doing schoolwork, Creepy is getting ready, Jace is having breakfast in front of Lazy and Lazy has a bowl of cereal on her lap which she never usually eats but she doesn't not like eating in front of Jace because it helps with weaning. Yesterday was a rubbish vlog so she wanted to start the vlog early. There were no specific reasons for it to be a rubbish day but the vlog wasn't started until later in the afternoon.

Isabelle has finished her English and Chemistry work, and had now joined Lazy in the car. The girls don't have much work to do because it's near the end of term and they break up for summer on Friday but the Inghams aren't officially taking the whole summer off home schooling because it keeps the girls ticking over. Esme has improved with maths and English and Isabelle got a Physics award. It will be on the go learning because the Inghams will be travelling.

Isabelle and Lazy are off out because there is something happening for Esme's 11th birthday party tomorrow and they need to get everything for it. Isabelle starts to freak out over a moth.

Home bargains time and Isabelle and Lazy have forgot their masks at home. They were going to go home and pick them up but they've decided to just stay away from people. Not many people wear masks in their area. Lazy isn't judging anyone because she knows some people have asthma and the masks can make it difficult to breathe. So far in the trolley they have toilet rolls, antibacterial hand gel, Flipz pretzels because they're Esme's favourite and a bar of chocolate for Isabelle because she wants to throw Esme a prom, which has been cancelled. It is going ahead but not right now and they might be travelling. Isabelle needs the chocolate to make a breakfast platter and she wants it to just be a big special day for Esme but it will either have to be for Esme and Isla or they will have to invite Isla to help set up. lazy doesn't want Isla to be left out so she needs to either be helping set up or be surprised. Isabelle wants to surprise Isla as well and Lazy wants Isla to help set up so they're going to surprise Isla as well. To be fair Isla didn't have a birthday party so they do owe it to her.

Isabelle has some candyfloss drinks that she wants to make and they have found some pink vimto for it. Isabelle finds a party pong set - they don't play with alcohol but with nasty drinks. Isabelle wants the cups inside for her drinks.

Lazy wanted to do a cream tea and she has seen posh china for it but the handle has broke off on the last remaining cup and saucer. Isabelle finds some bottles to make milkshakes in.

It's after lunchtime back home and Creepy says everyone has eaten and finished home school for the day. Jace is eating some grapes in the living room and he doesn't like anyone to share them. Jace offers Creepy one and eats it himself.

As Lazy has already said, tomorrow something mega is happening but before then Creepy has a package that arrived today. He only has today to assemble it and it needs some heavy grafting because the rest of the week the Inghams are busy so it's time to unpack once Lazy is back and Jace is in bed.

Lazy and Isabelle are out of Home Bargains and the Inghams have bumped into one of the ifam's mum.

Lazy and Isabelle are back in the car, having finished shopping in Morrisons for Esme's surprise party. Lazy went to the toilet, washed her hands and used the alcohol gel. Anyway... Lazy popped into Morrisons and they've started doing this thing that Lazy thinks is amazing. There's a section that says 'donate to food bank' and people don't do it because they have to walk back around. What Morrisons are doing now is they have a selection of foods they need all but into one paper bag with prices on the front and you just scan the tag when you get to the till and pay for it. Lazy bought a few and the lady on the till said they've seen a rise in donations since they've been doing it. The most Lazy paid for a bag is £2. Isabelle has been filming Lazy talking on her phone. Creepy can unload the shopping when they're home whilst Isabelle ad Lazy have a brew. Lazy and Isabelle cackle about the footage Isabelle filmed of Lazy talking to the camera.

Lazy is home and Creepy is upstairs with Creepy going down for his nap. Jace ran out the front of the house when Lazy and Isabelle arrived home. Jace runs out the house if the door is open and Creepy was chasing him. The shopping is away and they've had a cup of tea. Lazy has felt a bit down the last couple of days and she hates saying that because she is so lucky. They finally have a travel plan in place and Lazy has had a big weight lifted off her shoulders. There's been a big weight lifted off Lazy's shoulders though. They've got flights and they finally got through to Easyjet. It's been annoying to know whether they want to go on holiday. There was another option but they couldn't book anything until they knew about the other thing. Finally they have a plan in place and there's some amazing travel plans coming.

Whilst out shopping Lazy found an elephant and monkey shaped plate for Jace. They have high sides to help Jace push his food out.

Esme is hiding with a chocolate bar and Lazy tries to take it from her. Isla took one of Lazy's chocolates; Isabelle got the girls some chocolate from the shops that they used to have all the time on holiday. Lazy told Isla that because she stole the chocolate she will have to keep the girls' chocolate bars so they both stole them and ran off. Lazy then says they haven't stole anything an they're just playing.

Lazy got some wellies for Jace from Next; everytime Lazy sees cute wellies she has to buy them. She got them in size 6 so Jace can grow into them.

Lazy cuts an onion tomatoes, mushrooms, gaaaaaarrrrlic and the tops off some peppers. Creepy told Lazy to cook dinner because Creepy needs to put a new lamp up in the garden to replace the one the neighbour broke. It wasn't her fault so the Inghams told her it was fine. Creepy has been outside assembling the lamp whilst Lazy has put the shopping away, played mum, cooked dinner etc etc. Creepy has been outside a long time so Lazy looked through the spyhole and he's sat outside having a chin wag with the neighbour. It's stuffed peppers for dinner and Lazy is doing garlic potatoes and rice with it. Lazy wants to wake Jace up first and then she'll give Creepy a little nudge to get on with his job.

Lazy shows us the kitchen wall where Creepy threw his coffee spilt his coffee the other day. The wall is completely stained so the Inghams will have to scrub the wall and repaint it.

Jace is sat on Isabelle's bed and Lazy asks him if he's excited for dinner. Dinner is almost done and Lazy is excited; it might be the nicest and messiest meal she has ever cooked. Lazy has the turkey mince with the veg she cut up before mixed with loads of herbs and spices and now she needs to add the rice and stuff the bad boys. Lazy hasn't cooked rice in two years because every time before then it just stuck to the bottom of the pan, bit were hard or it went soggy and gloopy so Lazy will use precooked steamed rice. She doesn't like Uncle Ben's because it tastes like plastic. Lazy doesn't know whether to put the rice on the bottom and the mince on top with a sprinkle of cheese or mix the rice with the mince. She decides to mix it.

Isla has come to help stuff the peppers but she's just eating it. Time lapse of Isla stuffing the peppers.

Lazy can't stop laughing because she can't work out how to serve the peppers because they look alone on the plate. Lazy loves Jace's new pate.

Creepy says Lazy's gorgeous dinner is finished and he wants to show us something before they start cleaning up. The new lamp is up and he has replaced the bulbs in all the lamps. He will show us again when it's dark so we can get the full effect. The bulbs are LED flame bulbs and he thinks it looks like it belongs at Disney.

Lazy says dinner was delicious and she isn't sure which of the girls left a plate of chocolate biscuits on the sofa but Jace is tucking in. lazy has no idea how much he ate whilst she was in the kitchen but he's covered in chocolate and needs a bath.

Footage of the lamps in the dark to music. Creepy says they look amazing. Everyone is in bed so Creepy can get to bed earlier because he has a road trip in the morning to pic something the caravan up. Come back tomorrow because it will be mega.

End of vlog

Another middle finger from Lazy
Capture9.PNG

How much rage does Lazy feel towards Creepy when she sees this logo? Answers on a postcard please.
Capture1.PNG

Capture.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture2.PNG
Capture5.PNG
Capture6.PNG
Capture7.PNG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
🤣🤣🤣 She's wearing it. She's actually wearing it. The chavvy tracksuit. Creepy will be loving it. Lady Muck dressed like a chavvy teen. What a dream 🐖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
The Ingham Family #108 Daddy Paddy, Latte Splatty - In a real state over real estate!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Ingham Family #108 Creepy got stroppy and threw his coffee. House sale fell through... a rant is due

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’ve been quite worried about Isla too. That little girl isn’t a happy little girl anymore being at home 24/7. She loves learning & gets a lot from interacting with other children her age. I think she is feeling very down behind the scenes. At the end if the day she is just a little girl who never asked to have a camera shoved in her face almost since birth. As with all their children, they get to a certain age & they lose that sparkle from their eyes. God knows what she has heard behind closed doors 😔

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.