The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if the area I live in was in the brink of a local lock down, I would definitely not be considering going anywhere. I bet they will race to go the day before a lockdown is announced and say "oh well we " travelled" the day before so it doesn't apply to us".

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Of course they are leaving quickly before lockdown, that’s why they were at the office getting thru all the orders, so they can bugger off before they get stuck!!! Lets hope it backfires in those fugley faces🖕 lazy did say on a vlogg that they get all the views from when they. Travel and also birthdays,Xmas, so they have to go to earn the money.🤬😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
They’ll be trying to get out before lockdown
prob had the caravan serviced
They can’t enter Scotland or Wales. They will have to travel around England & tensions are running very high everywhere regarding tourists! They are going to need a lot of luck. It’s selfish & insane to go on a touring holiday now, no one wants them anywhere.

Are any campsites even open yet?
My son told me earlier that Shell Island has 800 plus camping & touring spots & because they are not allowed to open shower block & toilets they have had to cancel 1000 bookings. That’s in Wales I’m not sure about England. Wales had a 5 mile restriction it’s on proper lockdown. The police would stop them & fine them if they even entered Wales.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So when Bradford goes into lockdown, does that mean when they return home they will have to self isolate? Sorry I’m not from England and our rules are that if you return from overseas or another state you have to isolate in a hotel for 14 days it’s mandatory and enforced.
For anyone who is unaware England, Scotland , Wales & Northern Ireland are 4 separate countries with 4 separate governments who all have different rules re covid19. It’s very confusing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They can’t enter Scotland or Wales. They will have to travel around England & tensions are running very high everywhere regarding tourists! They are going to need a lot of luck. It’s selfish & insane to go on a touring holiday now, no one wants them anywhere.

My son told me earlier that Shell Island has 800 plus camping & touring spots & because they are not allowed to open shower block & toilets they have had to cancel 1000 bookings. That’s in Wales I’m not sure about England. Wales had a 5 mile restriction it’s on proper lockdown. The police would stop them & fine them if they even entered Wales.
Well ,we`re in England and i can only go by my Sil and hubby.They were due to come down south and stay at the local caravan park.However ,on receiving emails stating no facilities would be open ,they decided to cancel.It won`t be worth the hassle for vlogs which`ll have worse content than those being uploaded now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Shopping for Esme’s birthday? Were the 5 other vlogs I saw about her birthday a fever dream or what’s up

Reactions: 21
So they wanted to make a special day for Esme. Yes, that'll be her BIRTHDAY, not like a week after.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Road trip to pick something up. Caravan then.

Not going to be home for esmes re arranged prom makes me sad.

So they wanted to make a special day for Esme. Yes, that'll be her BIRTHDAY, not like a week after.
It's a different annerviesary they should be celebrating this week.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Well ,we`re in England and i can only go by my Sil and hubby.They were due to come down south and stay at the local caravan park.However ,on receiving emails stating no facilities would be open ,they decided to cancel.It won`t be worth the hassle for vlogs which have worse content than those being uploaded now!
Most people would cancel but not the Minghams. They’ll have ordered a Ladbaby portaloo and who needs to shower 🤷🏻‍♀️🤢

Reactions: 11
Oh poor poor Sarah, feeling so so stressed about their travel plans. They have their flights rebooked woohoo! Y'know, on a plane, like how the bloody virus got here! Yay!!!! 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I cannot believe they would risk taking there kids on a plane especially jace , how is he going to keep a mask on 😷🙄???

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Ddid
Oh poor poor Sarah, feeling so so stressed about their travel plans. They have their flights rebooked woohoo! Y'know, on a plane, like how the bloody virus got here! Yay!!!! 🙄🙄🙄
I wish we knew where they were going so we could see what joys await them in terms of hotel rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course they are leaving quickly before lockdown, that’s why they were at the office getting thru all the orders, so they can bugger off before they get stuck!!! Lets hope it backfires in those fugley faces🖕 lazy did say on a vlogg that they get all the views from when they. Travel and also birthdays,Xmas, so they have to go to earn the money.🤬😡
I read this in The Times;
Holiday parks, campsites and hotels have announced bans on tourists from Leicester after the government imposed a local lockdown in the city.

Obviously if Bradfield follows, this would apply the Inghams.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Road trip to pick something up. Caravan then.

Not going to be home for esmes re arranged prom makes me sad.

It's a different annerviesary they should be celebrating this week.
I know you mean no offence by your comment and I'm sure you're referring to Creepy thinking he's got away with everything but all I can think about are the girls whose lives have been ruined by this coward of a man!

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has been posted already , haven’t had time to catch up , Lazy is clearly doing SlimmingWorld again (the last time she lasted a whole 3 weeks max) the egg muffins , the stuffed jackets , stuffed peppers and turkey mince , she just doesn’t want to announce it as when she goes rogue and starts pigging again she’ll look like the Greedy cow she has always been , top tip for you sausage fingers , if you want a burger for your tea , you can have a burger for your tea , you’ll just have to not buy the cheap fatty mince but the 5% fat mince and we know you are a tight arse , if she keeps on like this she’ll soon be losing weight and could be down to a size 22 by Christmas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.