The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only time I remember Chris having as birthday vlog was when she told him she was having Jace. Which was fake, he totally knew already!.
Ah ok I don’t think I’ve seen that. Just find it so weird how they have never done things as a couple. Appreciate they have four kids now but you’d think every now and then they’d manage a dinner at a restaurant together.
Such a weird relationship besides the fact he’s a nonce.

Reactions: 12
seems I’m not the only one who isn’t a fan of the skits 😂🤣🤪. Abysmal views after 13 hours 🤔🤔🤔

bit off topic, is anyone else having problems with invidious?
I honestly thought Esme was Mia Fizz for a second...

Reactions: 2
Creepy just driven past me 😳 towing caravan heading home. Looks like same one 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
They can’t have a birthday for Chris because he’d want to go to a teenage rollerdisco and have jelly and ice cream for dessert like the man child weirdo he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well they can’t come to Scotland if they try to beat bradfords lockdown - we aren’t open till mid July and that might be delayed! Word will get to Nicola sturgeon if they try and visit here and vlog! There’s enough of us in every part of Scotland to get them found and “deported”😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They said Bradford could be in lockdown in a couple of days even if they did try to get out they won’t have much luck as caravan sites are not opening till around 5 and 6 of July I reckon if it does go into lockdown it will be by Saturday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So when Bradford goes into lockdown, does that mean when they return home they will have to self isolate? Sorry I’m not from England and our rules are that if you return from overseas or another state you have to isolate in a hotel for 14 days it’s mandatory and enforced.

Reactions: 7
They will be rushing to get out of Bradford now!!!

wonder what has happened to granny troll and grandpa sleeze, they haven’t had a mention in weeks?
Hopefully they saw the light and saw enough evidence that even in

Hopefully they saw the light and saw enough evidence that even in the denial they are in they couldn't deny and hopefully disowned them and gone and supported dave who they put at back of priorities for so long. Doubt it though Que a granny /grandpa mention

Reactions: 2
So when Bradford goes into lockdown, does that mean when they return home they will have to self isolate? Sorry I’m not from England and our rules are that if you return from overseas or another state you have to isolate in a hotel for 14 days it’s mandatory and enforced.
I think so yes, rules haven't really been made clear though.

They will be rushing to get out of Bradford now!!!

wonder what has happened to granny troll and grandpa sleeze, they haven’t had a mention in weeks?
They are being shunned after esmes miss matched wrapping paper

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s not really clear where the cut-off point for “Bradford” will be either. There’s the city of Bradford and the borough of Bradford. There’s places miles away from Bradford that have the BD postcode. It’s all up in the air. Stupid Hancock got Keighley all worked up yesterday when he said there’d been an outbreak when he actually meant Kirklees ... totally different place. The government is useless.
The Minghams won’t stick to the rules no matter what happens anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
seems I’m not the only one who isn’t a fan of the skits 😂🤣🤪. Abysmal views after 13 hours 🤔🤔🤔

Yes I am been watching on Hooktube but that is giving me a little trouble too. Yes those skits are absolutely horrendous...Most definitely going to kill their already dead channel. Those girls need to stay in school

Reactions: 9
Prinny is back in stock....get ready to see a sudden interest in Prinny Woo over the next few days, that witch needs to earn some money so she can go back to her usual home with Granny Lesley 😬
THREE CHEERS FOR CHINA 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just watched part of the “teen gets wiped out on trampoline”
Seriously Creepy how did coffee get all over the wall? Your little ifam might not question it, but any intelligent person knows this would only happen as a result of it being thrown against the wall.
Is he looking for a freebie macbook? Sorry creepy but that’s way out of even the most loyal and dedicated ifams’ budget.
Why is Jace eating a banana with the skin on?
Why did Sarah say the girls were upstairs having showers when a short time later they were out in the pouring rain. How pointless!
Speaking of them being out in the rain. Why are they all bouncing on the trampoline in these conditions, especially with Esme & Isabelle holding phones/camera’s as that is just an accident waiting to happen.
Can they simply not just have fun?
I wonder whose idea it was. I mean Isabelle is soaking wet and then is pouring more water on herself as she is being filmed. No bikini shots available so this is the next best thing.
I bet creepy was skulking around In the background like the greasy perv he is.
Does Isabelle’s vocabulary extend any further then saying ‘like’

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Bradford are days away from lockdown.
guess they will get out asap to escape lockdown
But not get back in
It’s not really clear where the cut-off point for “Bradford” will be either. There’s the city of Bradford and the borough of Bradford. There’s places miles away from Bradford that have the BD postcode. It’s all up in the air. Stupid Hancock got Keighley all worked up yesterday when he said there’d been an outbreak when he actually meant Kirklees ... totally different place. The government is useless.
The Minghams won’t stick to the rules no matter what happens anyway.
Some BD postcodes are in a different district,Cleakheaton is BD19 and Birkenshaw is BD11 but come under Kirkless,where as Ilkley is LS29 but comes under Bradford council

Reactions: 4
Just goes to show what we all know, they don’t give a flying fart about their kids. They’re vile the way they throw their kids to the wolves then sit back and watch their mental health be destroyed.
What parent doesn’t fiercely protect their children 😡
The day she wouldn’t go & hold her distressed baby boy in her arms to comfort him when he was going to get his tongue tie cut was the day it confirmed to me that she was a cruel mother. It would upset HER too much!!! Worst mother I’ve ever come across! But as long as she’s not distressed, sod everyone else. There there poor Sarah 😡😡😡

Sorry if anyone else has mentioned this, I’m just catching up. I reported yesterday’s vlog for the blackface yet again & these stereotypical skits. They make me so angry they need to just STOP & THINK! Shane Dawson has had all his channels demonetised for doing skits etc You Tube have now said it can retroactively suspend an account for a creators old content, even if their newer videos don’t violate community guidelines. I was going to put a screenshot but I’m still not quite sure what I can & cant post on here & I certainly don’t want to upset the bosses & get another warning. If you are offended by the skits report report report!

Rosyth is north of the bridges.
Sorry I thought I said North. This is why I failed my driving test when he said turn right at next junction & I turned left😠

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.