The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tik tok of Isabelle singing to “sex in the air I don’t care I love the smell of it 🤢 sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me!” What the actual duck?! Anyone else?!? Please?!?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Crazy that Isabelles idea of being daring is running outside in the rain. When I was her age my idea of daring was starving myself all week in school to save my lunch money to half in for a bev with my friends 🤣
I used to walk home instead off getting a bus at 15 so I could buy two fags and share with my best friend 🤦‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could we report Chris’ account too? You Can send photos as evidence to why You want the account banned, a screenshot and links to the articles would be a start

Reactions: 14

Did someone say The Inghams are going on holiday.... I’m here....!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Thanks for posting
So, her Mum got pregnant when Sarah was 4 weeks old, with her Sister!!
Step brother James from her Mums 2nd marriage, and Step brother Daniel and Step sister Lauren from.Mums 2nd marriage!!
Seems her Mum wasnt very good at emotion etc??
Her mum has 4 children 2 girls sarah and katrins then a boy not sure his name
Re married had a miscarriage and then james.

Reactions: 4
The tiktoks are still thier for me?
Just the one from earlier has gone.

Reactions: 2
Can't believe they are wanting to go on holiday!! Will the cabin crew on the plane be fools for walking past him on the isle!!!!! Even if you went on holiday at the moment I don't think there would be much of a holiday feel, no pools etc. They are definitely getting desperate for content now.
Still time to make easy jet aware. Lol

Reactions: 10
What is Chris going to do without the pool shots of Isabelle to lure in the perverts? No pools will be open when they go away and no help yourself buffets! Can't wait to see these vlogs 😂

Reactions: 23
What happened to Isabelle teaching herself Chinese? Too busy waggling her navel about to strangers?
Brains of a rocking horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That's another reason why it's so damn sad that the kids don't attend school properly and don't seem to mix with friends or people from outside the family (excluding creeps and freaks on social media).

Even with an underprivileged background (endless plastic tat and trips to foreign swimming pools doesn't count, Lazy, and I hate to break it to you but nobody ever found true fulfilment on the shelves of B&M, in between the broken biscuits and the rainbow drops) they could be learning and acquiring skills/behaviour/etiquette etc from teachers, club leaders, peers, parents of peers etc etc.

Their life is so hideously insular, stunted and socially limited. The odds are definitely stacked against those kids but I'd like to think that there is still a teeny tiny little smidgeon of hope, no matter how unlikely that seems right now......oh and while I'm at it, I may as well put in a plea for world peace, an end to all poverty and cures for all disease as well!
I couldn’t agree more, it’s distressing to watch the decline of these girls. Isabelle & Esme desperately need time away from creepy & lazy to be amongst decent human beings & to foster more desirable social interactions. Her behaviour of late on tik tok & her parents obvious approval screams to me of a child who has grown up around adults who discuss adult talk in front of the children ie Cream Pie Steve & his women who had a face full🤢. Isabelle has grown up thinking this is the norm & I can only see her career heading in one direction & it isn’t a direction I would want my daughter to go down. Everything about this family at present is pressing all alarm bells. Those children need saving & fast!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
What happened to Isabelle teaching herself Chinese? Too busy waggling her navel about to strangers?
Brains of a rocking horse.
Teaching herself Chinese? What a joke! My daughter spent 18 months learning Japanese and was really focused, but even she admitted defeat when she attempted to learn 10,000 kanji symbols and in Chinese there are a lot more.

Reactions: 13
God iv been hearing the wrong lyrics 🙈 thought it was "shake it out west" 🤐
yep i must have been,ill take back what I said that she probably hears things like this from her peers, its vile for an adult never mind a child

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.