The Ingham Family #107 We’re eating healthy and pretending we’re wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prinny is back in stock....get ready to see a sudden interest in Prinny Woo over the next few days, that bitch needs to earn some money so she can go back to her usual home with Granny Lesley
Has anyone even recieved one from the first batch yet? I still can't believe they're charging £70+ for a stuffed dug

Reactions: 22
Its even more annoying because Sarah used to go on about how Esme hated reading. Surely if a child who hates reading asks for a book you buy it for them.

Reactions: 34
Amazing job Creepy did moving the trampoline all by himself - bad back and all that #fkwit

Reactions: 42
And they think we are all jealous of them!

Reactions: 11
I was scrolling through Facebook and an ad came up for this app where you design your dream home. I realised I saw it on Lazy's phone the other day when Lazy did the ad for the baby weaning app. She's probably spent hours on there imagining what the new chav mansion will look like and designing her dream grey/rose gold palace.

Reactions: 25
did fall through. couldnt get the mortgage so he hurled the coffee
So did Creepy throw his coffee at the wall and macbook after being told the sale had fallen through?
I can imagine him having a temper tantrum and I'm sure in a Q&A Lazy mentioned he often had "daddy paddy's" on holiday.
I read it on a FB page and l queried her and it sounds legit

Reactions: 6
There’s no way they own 2 other properties. It’s a load of absolute rubbish.
If they had two other properties they rent them know they would boast about that and we would have heard them talk about it! Nah I smell bulshit AGAIN

Reactions: 9
Yes but you have to remember these kids are like performing monkeys and them sitting and reading is not good content. That’s probably why it’s not encouraged. Like you I would always buy my children a book if they asked .

Reactions: 10
Rosyth is north of the bridges.

I think i've found what the other poster means by two other "Properties"
  1. The Caravan
  2. The Tent
that must be where they have both disappeared to, to be rented out

Reactions: 57
seems I’m not the only one who isn’t a fan of the skits . Abysmal views after 13 hours

bit off topic, is anyone else having problems with invidious?
The tearful/black eye Sarah clickbait really pissed the ifam off looking at the comments, and the views are bad for the videos are that. Let’s hope a few have seen the light!

Reactions: 15
I’ve heard Bradford area could be next for local lockdown, would that affect them?

Reactions: 18
Exactly! Yes she probably had just bought them a ton of new clothes and plastic tat that they really didn’t need in the shop before. Especially with all their holidays () coming up they should encouraging them to read on the journey

I cant watch it when the girls do those awful skits there awful and they look so dirty I know its make up but still and izzy ffs shut your damn mouth your stepdad using it to his advantage

Prinny is back in stock....get ready to see a sudden interest in Prinny Woo over the next few days, that bitch needs to earn some money so she can go back to her usual home with Granny Lesley
Now, was it about 10 pages back that there was a discussion about this....!!!
Hi Lazy.... you took your time....
Surely we now deserve a shout out with all the help you take from this forum

Reactions: 12
seems I’m not the only one who isn’t a fan of the skits . Abysmal views after 13 hours

bit off topic, is anyone else having problems with invidious?
I did yesterday, It worked again a few hours later.

Reactions: 3
Prinny doll back in stock? More like trying to shift the original stock that hasn't sold. Also can't believe the people that were daft enough to buy in the first place are still waiting, pandemic or no pandemic!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.