The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So hang on Chris was up at 3am prowling around the tent while the “girls” were asleep and he leaves Jace alone in the house....HAVE THEY NOT LEARNT ANYTHING

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
None of that vlog made sense. Esme got a tit birthday cake. She didn't get a "main" present, or at least they didn't show it. Esme showed her presents on Tik Tok today - no mention of a "main" one - all of it was cheap tit other than the 2 LOL Omg dolls.

The whole vlog was just weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Oh how I wish someone would use the designs Sarah has worked so hard on and turn them into blankets before she's does 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The whole vlog was just weird.
Well it's about bloody time that their vlog actually reflected (their) real life. They are weird AF. They've finally cracked this vlogging malarkey. (Well he is a Professional Videographer after all!)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isabelle was a £1000 MacBook
Yes but they would have used isabelles money from her YouTube income to buy the MacBook. They won’t have used their incomes. They would be able to access her money if it was needed to fund her channel and that would allow them to buy a laptop. They just wouldn’t tell her

• Angry
Reactions: 14
What happened to that last main gift which was on the piece of paper in yesterday’s vlog. My guess is it could be a Pomeranian puppy???

Reactions: 4
Wait... What the hell was she reacting to at the end of the vlog last night? No trampoline.

Also what was Chris building that would "give away her birthday surprise" 💁😂
I was thinking a bike I thought I heard her say a few weeks ago she needed a new one.

Reactions: 1
What’s especially sad about it is that they used to get really high quality age appropriate gifts. For example, for her 7th or 8th birthday Esme got several lego sets. If one of them was allowed to express an interest in lego now, they’d be getting the fake version from the pound shop.
What happened to that full size top brand expensive electronic piano keyboard Esme got for Christmas?' I have never even seen it set up let alone played.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I know nothing about the 'adopt me' game but just did a quick search and apprently the 'frost dragon' is now only avalible through trade so how did Sarah get one for esme?
You can purchase them off ebay but it's against the terms and conditions of the game and can get you banned. Imagine that drama 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They are lost with the channel. The fact she was looking at going to Lapland again. The kids aren’t young enough anymore and neither are the fans. The fan base is growing up and they will loose them soon enough. I watched Dad vs Girls for the first time last week and they were way more entertaining. Even the girls have personalities and age appropriate gifts. Lazy has tried to keep the kids young as she thought it would attract more fans but it won’t

As for the travel channel. Everyone knows they are damaged goods. They were probably let down from the first company as they found out about them.

Creepy chatted up fans and tried to groom a teenager in Florida. IT WILL NEVER EVER GO AWAY. HE IS DAMAGED GOODS AND SO ARE THEY BY ASSOCIATION.

The fact they think people will forget is hilarious. He was talked about again recently by American bloggers. People are wanting family channels to be stopped as they think it’s a form of abuse to kids. Family bloggers are on the out.

The Inghams will never ever have the success they had. The sponsorships make the income not the YouTube income

Reactions: 30
So did they not show us Esme's main gift or did they actually film the tent reavel twice and put both reactions on the vlog?

Reactions: 5
What happened to that last main gift which was on the piece of paper in yesterday’s vlog. My guess is it could be a Pomeranian puppy???
What piece of paper? I think I missed it?

regarding Esme’s cake, like a week or 2 ago on insta Sarah was asking for ideas for “unique” cakes or presents, I thought her cake was supposed to look like a big whoopie pie but idk.

also does anyone know anything about this lol

1C3CF213-EA80-4194-B4D5-0748CCC1EE6D.jpeg

Also some other comments I saw
2EBC1F6A-1132-43F2-908E-035564E85412.jpeg
CF545007-A3FD-4428-A8A2-B0E738E935C1.jpeg

also saw some people saying buying pets for that game could get you banned, imagine lol, I wonder how much they paid for it

• Wow
Minghamville is very complicated, isn't it? Nobody knows if there was a big present or no present? 🤔 And did they just gloss over Father's Day, or what? Surely Lazy and Creepy still have their own fathers to acknowledge - even if Chris Ingham is a piss-poor example of fatherhood himself? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor excuse for a cake, she could of even brought one due to her multiple trips to Morrison’s or Asda. All a damp squid, I feel for Esme, clearly all thrown together last minute with no thought. She has no creativity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.