The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant the piece of paper stuck on the window, that was her last main present. I thought maybe it was a Pomeranian puppy but they’re not getting it until they move ?
I think introducing a new pet to the Mingham household would be a pretty dumb move when you're still struggling to flog synthetic-fluff teddy bear versions of the first one 😕

Reactions: 13
What piece of paper? I think I missed it?

regarding Esme’s cake, like a week or 2 ago on insta Sarah was asking for ideas for “unique” cakes or presents, I thought her cake was supposed to look like a big whoopie pie but idk.

also does anyone know anything about this lol

View attachment 160630
Also some other comments I saw
View attachment 160632View attachment 160633
also saw some people saying buying pets for that game could get you banned, imagine lol, I wonder how much they paid for it
When they opened the blinds at the end of the video there was a piece of paper stuck to the window, with something written on it but it was blurred out.

Reactions: 9
What piece of paper? I think I missed it?

regarding Esme’s cake, like a week or 2 ago on insta Sarah was asking for ideas for “unique” cakes or presents, I thought her cake was supposed to look like a big whoopie pie but idk.

also does anyone know anything about this lol

View attachment 160630
Also some other comments I saw
View attachment 160632View attachment 160633
also saw some people saying buying pets for that game could get you banned, imagine lol, I wonder how much they paid for it
What was the other company??

When they opened the blinds at the end of the video there was a piece of paper stuck to the window, with something written on it but it was blurred out.
Arrr I saw the paper stuck to the window in today's vlog.

No wonder the poor girl was confused, she had to read something then react.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They won’t buy her anything she’s actually asked for, only what’s on sale in B&M, Matalan or homebargains.
Where were the gifts from all the small businesses she's trying to convince everyone she unstintingly supports? There's no excuse for all that mass-produced plastic tat or that bloody dismal cake. We celebrated our daughter's 18th a week ago and I sourced almost every present from Etsy. I made her cake and even ordered edible flowers and gold leaf for it from small sellers on eBay. It took some organising well in advance to account for Covid19 disruption to deliveries, but it's not like anyone sprung the date on me out of the blue. FFS, Sarah, you lazy cow, get your head out of all your social media accounts and take a break from moderating people's opinions of you so that you can concentrate on your ACTUAL DAUGHTER and make her day honestly and genuinely memorable.
And duck off with this 'support small businesses' if all you do LICHERALLY at the end of the day is hoover up the aisles of B&M and Home Bargains.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
BEST BIRTHDAY SURPRISE EVER! ESMÉ'S 11th BIRTHDAY PART 2

Lazy starts off the vlog scratching her nose. It's been a lovely morning; they got up, did presents and Esme has been banished upstairs. Esme can't come downstairs because there is someone in the garden setting up a surprise. Lazy is so grateful to the company because she was let down last minute by another company. At 9pm last night this was arranged. Lazy won't look at the camera and I can see her nose growing as she speaks. Lazy is off to make breakfast.

The girls are sat on the floor being patient and wondering what is going on. Isabelle and Isla are on their phones. The girls aren't allowed to leave the living room but it's time for Esme to show her outfit. The girls have finished their bacon sandwiches and it's time for Esme to get her Frost Dragon off Ebay. Esme screeches about the frost dragon and Lazy bangs on about the presents she used to get as a child. Another screech and Isla says she's going to cry. Camera cuts.

Esme hasd been in the living room for a couple of hours whilst the tent has been set up in the garden. Lazy is going to guide Esme out into the garden with her eyes closed.

Esme is out in the garden with her eyes shut. They're showing her first and then she can show the other girls. Lazy is so excited. Shots of the tent.

Esme walks into the tent and Creepy asks how sick it is. He tells her they're sleeping in there tonight. He and Jace are relegated to the house but it's all good. So did he sneak in there at 3am the other night? :unsure: Esme seems genuinely happy.

Esme counts Isabelle and Isla down to opening their eyes Isabelle has a fake smile. The usual screams from Isla and fake reactions. More screams from Isla. They bang on about how awesome it is.

Lazy needs to give a big shoutout to Sleepover Goals Teepee parties who did Esme's LOL Doll Party and Christmas Party. They helped the Inghams when they were let down at the last moment. The setup is contactless and they just need access to the garden. Everything is cleaned and sterilised. They can't offer pillows though.

Creepy opens the tent door and disturbs the girls by woohooing. Isabelle says she's the only person who kept that stupid sticker on her head. Creepy says they need one of these tents in the garden permanently because it's sick. They've decided to get in the tent tonight and project Maleficent 2 onto the tent wall. More shots on the tent

Creepy shows us a toy Nannar bought Jace yesterday; a Mickey Mouse ride-a-long train. It takes you around a track. In the next shot Jace is sat on the train and there are chants of cllllleeeeevvveeeer booooooyyyyy from Lazy. Jace starts to cry and he isn't so sure at first. Esme plays with slime.

The've had a lovely couple of hours playing with Esme's gifts. It's one of the best things she's found about lockdown birthdays. They usually go out on birthdays but it's been nice to be home playing with gifts. Esme and Isla were playing with LOL Dolls in the tent and lazy made slime with Esme. Lazy wanted to find an activity for Esme to do on her birthday. She was thinking what Esme would like to do on her birthday as a family. Esme loves Krispy Kreme doughnuts and the whole family love cookie dough. Lazy found a company that do mega kits. Lazy opens the box and shows the ingredients. It's like an ad.

Lazy calls the girls out of the tent. They have a box each. Isla dives straight into hers screeching but Isabelle takes the time to look at Esme's with her.

Lazy says she is a liability. The instructions couldn't be more simple but she has nearly set the kitchen on fire. You get little pots of fudge you can put in the microwave for ten seconds but there's no ten seconds on the microwave so she counts to ten instead. Lazy got to six and got a message from a friend to say a relative had died so she started writing back and forgot about the fudge and now she's burnt it. Cackle. She screeched at Isabelle to get Isla and Jace out of the house and ordered Esme to open the windows. Creepy walks in and asks what the smell is.

The cookie dough is cooked and the girls are decorating. The cookie cough tastes amazing and Isabelle has taken time to make a piece of art.

Lazy tells us it's three days since the caterpillars crystalized 😂 themselves and attached themselves to the lid of the pot they came in. They're about to move hem to the home where they will turn into butterflies. Lazy is worried about how much they move when she touches the pot so it moving them in the dinning room. Lazy needs to move them into a box stand and into the mesh. It takes 7-10 days for the ladybirds :unsure: to appear. She means Painted Lady Butterflies. Isla comes in to help. Lazy tries and fails to say chrysalis but end up saying crystalithes. Lazy is terrified and thinks she will hurt the butterflies. One starts moving and Lazy stars screeching. She doesn't know what to do so Isabelle holds down the net and Lazy put the box in. If she put down the camera for 2 seconds she would be able to do it. Lazy asks why is was so stressful. It was stressful because you made it stressful stupid.

Creepy shoves happy Birthday candles into a birthday cake. The candles keep blowing out because of the wind. Eventually they have to go into the kitchen and put it on Jace's high chair. Creepy woohoos and tells Esme to make a wish.

They're ending the vlog in the best way they can with the projector and a movie. They're getting snack and everyone has their bed set out and there's a pile of Alibaba and Me blankets. Creepy is really excited because he has waited a long time to watch Maleficent 2. Footage of them all watching the movie and Prinny sleeps.

End of vlog

Name something you wouldn't want to find lurking in your sleepover birthday tent. Correct answer wins a burga for their tea.

Her big sister's birthday but she still has to advertise the merch
View attachment 160546

Speaking of Isla... She couldn't have been less interested if she tried. It would be different if it were her special day. I would've taken the phone off her if it were me. I thought you like to limit the amount of time the girls spend on their devices, Creepy and Lazy?
View attachment 160548View attachment 160549

Very disappointing birthday cake. Couldn't be bothered once again. It looks like one of those packet birthday cakes. Did Esme have to make uis herself?
View attachment 160527

View attachment 160528View attachment 160529View attachment 160530
Thank you 🙏 10/10 !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe the other girls got main gifts and esme got a load of crap apart from the OMG dolls. Surely you’d spend the same amount on each.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
They are so desperate for engagement! What a load of shite!!!
Lmao, that's an old engagement trick. Creepy's resorted to that ploy previously on his IG page. Do they seriously believe they're still riding the wave of success when they are reduced to this?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought Esme had outgrown LoL as I’ve never seen her play with them lately.

My daughter loves LOL and we’ve always bought her the small dolls. For her birthday last year her aunt took her shopping and she came back with one of these OMG dolls and I was like 😮
Not only do they look like a bunch of slappers with lip fillers, but they even have nipples.
Certainly not appropriate for their target audience.

She’s asked for more, but I’ve just not bought her any and will stick to the small versions.
My girls are 6 and 8 and they have already outgrown lol dolls. Nasty things any just crappy plastic tat with a to high price tag.

Reactions: 14
Sarah and Chris’ party-planning for Esme’s birthday has been a mess. I’m pretty certain Esme didn’t ask for any of the stuff that she received (I know that she should be grateful, which I think she kind of is) but her reactions to most of them seems as if she was majorly confused as to why her parents bought these for her. They can’t blame this on recent circumstances and delay time, they’ve had all the time in the world to plan her birthday and order presents weeks before the big day. Everything was rushed and everything was done at the last minute. If they have the time to buy Isabelle that MacBook and Isla that iPad, then I’m pretty certain they have the time to arrange a much better birthday for Esme. Ps. Their new merch looks pretty rough in my opinion and as usual, horribly overpriced.

Reactions: 17
Sarah and Chris’ party-planning for Esme’s birthday has been a mess. I’m pretty certain Esme didn’t ask for any of the stuff that she received (I know that she should be grateful, which I think she kind of is) but her reactions to most of them seems as if she was majorly confused as to why her parents bought these for her. They can’t blame this on recent circumstances and delay time, they’ve had all the time in the world to plan her birthday and order presents weeks before the big day. Everything was rushed and everything was done at the last minute. If they have the time to buy Isabelle that MacBook and Isla that iPad, then I’m pretty certain they have the time to arrange a much better birthday for Esme. Ps. Their new merch looks pretty rough in my opinion and as usual, horribly overpriced.
Her tuff table activities has more thought go in to them then esmes presents.

Yet another Dad sending inappropriate messages. Yet another video for Chris to get mentioned in. The LaBrant family have deleted their Twitter and lost sponsors and mgt.
No way!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.