The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Esmé got sleepover goals for her birthday and Isla didn’t get any form of party 🤷🏻‍♀️ yet both birthday’s were in lockdown...I know Isla does not need the extra attention but jeez woman treat all of your children equally

Reactions: 28
LOL dolls are the reason why I love having 3 boys. My eldest turns 8 on Thursday and we've got him Lego sets as he requested. Expensive, but last forever and fun for all the family. We've also bought him a new bike as he's outgrown his old one (and a helmet that fits correctly).

I don't see the point in lots of cheap, tatty presents just to bulk the pile out. Eco-Isla should be telling them off for buying so many wasteful presents.
Exactly they think showing as many presents as they can that they look good even although they are all a load of cheap junk which will just be never seen again it is much more value and thought off if you purchase exactly what the child wants like a bike or Lego or if affordable both but not just stuff to look good on opening and then fills the landfill.

Reactions: 9
Exactly they think showing as many presents as they can that they look good even although they are all a load of cheap junk which will just be never seen again it is much more value and thought off if you purchase exactly what the child wants like a bike or Lego or if affordable both but not just stuff to look good on opening and then fills the landfill.
It’s really sad, in one of the vlogs Sarah said something like she was at the store and at the register checking out and looking at all that random stuff they put at the register for people to impulse buy, and she said something like she decided to go ahead and grab a bunch for Esme’s birthday.

And I just thought wow, they really do not care WHAT the presents are, they just care about the quantity, as if the girls are going to see 5 presents vs. 25 and think “wow my parents don’t love me” or “have I been bad, why am I only getting 5 presents this time and not 25” and maybe I could see that being true for Isla, I don’t think the other 2 would think that way. You shouldn’t teach your kids that stuff = love

Also I had to laugh a little when Esme opened some slime thing and I heard the most unenthusiastic “yay slime..” lol, is she even still into slime, it doesn’t seem like it, I think that whole fad is over

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think esme is also at an age where she can understand (If they explained), she can have more expensive items etc but will have less presents over all
They bulked isabelles birthday out with tat, but could have easily said ‘this is your main present, it’s expensive’ (was it a laptop?) and a few other bits, clothes, phone case, stationary etc

a point comes where kids don’t need tat anymore
Isabelle was a £1000 MacBook

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ha he’s always chasing his dreams .. teenage dreams 🤢 I don’t know that trapped for year in tool shed on wheels with her is on anyone’s sleepover goals list

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Isabelle was a £1000 MacBook
It’s plainly obvious all the big purchase’s are on credit. I’ve never known people who “supposedly” have a lot of money with the cheapest washing machine you can buy, a £20 iron, no hugely expensive purchases in the house at all. And a baby still sleeping in a bloody travel cot!

Reactions: 23
So Esmé got sleepover goals for her birthday and Isla didn’t get any form of party 🤷🏻‍♀️ yet both birthday’s were in lockdown...I know Isla does not need the extra attention but jeez woman treat all of your children equally
Isla was suppose to have a party, lazy was buying
crap for it before they went to the Maldives, but that was straight after lockdown when they Were suppose to be self-isolating after going on holiday during the hype global pandemic.

Esme got a Freebie party. Lazy likely lied to Sleepover goals that she had been let down by another company which was likely a freebie too.

It was all vlog content. Lazy probably sees Isla’s birthday vlogs don’t do as well as Esmes and Izzys so no point spending too much on them, just buy the same bargain basement crap.

Presents really have gone down hill on on Esmes 7th birthday before they were vlogging full time it was all Lego, playmobil and she got a pair of professional ice skates - no idea if she ever wore than again after her birthday party.

Now with the amount of money that has ran through their fingers it’s slime, water bottles, rock painting, duct tape And packs of cheap vests- do 11 year old still even wear vests??

1ED33E82-DE5B-462A-9B46-1E484AAEE08D.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Not that I've seen on that weird "ifam" page ! up until a couple of months ago people who had ordered them were asking about when they would be receiving them etc but not one post about them for ages .. and I'm sure if they had received them they would have posted, and there hasn't even been any enquiries that I've seen, I wonder if they have had top secret info about them being delayed ? Even poor Thomas hasn't asked and he has definitely ordered one, It's all been a bit too quiet on the ingham/shortle front !!! This is pretty much all I could find last post regarding it was over a month ago ! ?
Yes off course they have to be delayed. Not like Mary Shortle has as good a provider as Sarahs tat store.
I allways get amazed Shortle or the family writes that Prinny is one of the most popular pups on the internet. You have pups with their own channels with hundred thousands of subscribers. Prinny is a small part of a family vlog. One example of another english youtube pup. Is K'eyush he has more subscribers than The Ingham family with 1.5 million subscribers, I tracked back a month of videos, and only one video have under 200000 views, and that video has only been up for 15 minutes.
So offcourse Prinny wooo is way more famous than him and many many other doggos of the tube

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Wait... What the hell was she reacting to at the end of the vlog last night? No trampoline.

Also what was Chris building that would "give away her birthday surprise" 💁😂

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Okay, this is tit.
End of vlog, esme was not dressed or anything looks outside from the patio door and is amazed.
Now, she's dressed, face art, goes OUTSIDE and is amazed
If your gonna lie and make out like she didn't know, make sure you know what your bloody doing! I only flicked through so I missed the amazing acting, but I bet it was OH EM Gee bad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I don't get why Sarah has to scrap into Esme's sleepover. Give them some independence.

Reactions: 18
I bet this was sent up during the week and that's why they've not vlogged or anything and esme knew.
(that's loud banging)

Reactions: 15
I don't get why Sarah has to scrap into Esme's sleepover. Give them some independence.
The company states kids under 13 need an adult sleeping in the tent.

I bet this is the only reason they bothered!

Reactions: 4
Just went and had a look on Social Blade. Why is there a day showing -240,000 or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.