The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think so, apparently they vlogged where they came from the place then appeared on the news (few years later I think??) and shut down.. I'm sure unless im getting wires crossed
Pretty sure it was Little Rascals puppy farm that they got her from. It was the largest puppy mill in the UK at one point but finally got its license revoked after a raid in 2018.
The puppies were irresponsibility bred - since it was all about pumping out as many puppies as possible maximum profit - so a lot of the dogs were found to have serious health issues.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I quite like the birthday present opening vlogs now. Why? Because it shows their decline. So many cheap, outdated presents that don't suit Esme at all. Just cheap buys to bulk out the pile (that was placed on Jace's soft play to give the illusion that the pile was bigger). You could tell Esme didn't like the majority of her presents. And you can really really tell that they are not multimillionaires as Creepy likes to claim... I'd hazard a guess that they either just about scrape by, or are in debt.

Reactions: 47
Somebody told me Chris and Sarah bought prinny from a puppy farm...is this true?
Well they vlogged it so it’s true!!

So has the caravan been sold?? Since it was apparently all full of boxes but was all empty last time they showed it on camera. Surplus to requirements for the TV show??

As for Esme’s birthday presents, what a pile of shite, lots of tat from amazon, including the 🎧. Then there is the slime slime and more slime!! Another water bottle!!

FFS lazy you can see by her face she was not impressed. Move with the times and buy age appropriate gifts not more hooker looking OMG dolls. 🙄 she’s away to high school in a few months.

Maybe Lazy you could buy her some of those things with words in them... what are they called again that’s right BOOKS!!

I’m sure last year she got a barbie van and a heap of barbies and some big outdated monster high school playhouse that has never seen the light of day. Even Islas LOL winter house that she got for christmas has never been taken out of the box.

Looks like groomer granny and hi Steve haven’t been flaunting their money bags on this birthday!

Esmes fake enthusiasm for another water bottle and more slime. By her fake reaction lazys & creepy has drilled in to them, you would think she had never seen slime before.

516B013D-6B4F-4209-8B8D-08B270FFF245.png
F702CC63-97D4-4E59-B603-A79DA3C419D6.png
68DBF3DD-0764-4924-8795-32189C2F3A2E.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
So have we seen any posts of Ifams receiving their Prinny replica?? It was supose to be shipped by end of may. It still says it is a preorder Item that will be shipped in May on the websites

Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice the distinct lack of 'your so welcome babe' from creepy, he never said it once and barely commented in the gift opening section! And esme never opened the light up skipping rope and ankle hopper Sarah bought in matalan. Lastly... Granny and grandpa's presents are always wrapped in the same paper as Chris and Sarah - why weren't they this time?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Pretty sure it was Little Rascals puppy farm that they got her from. It was the largest puppy mill in the UK at one point but finally got its license revoked after a raid in 2018.
The puppies were irresponsibility bred - since it was all about pumping out as many puppies as possible maximum profit - so a lot of the dogs were found to have serious health issues.
Yes you are right it is on you tube when the news reporter was there then it was shut

Reactions: 2
When my kids where younger we made the mistake of the amount if presents and not quality! Now its the quality and they really appreciate the things more as they know the value of the presents. I do like the tent idea it looks cute. I do hope they start treating the older two more there age and not as toddlers!!!!

Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice the distinct lack of 'your so welcome babe' from creepy, he never said it once and barely commented in the gift opening section! And esme never opened the light up skipping rope and ankle hopper Sarah bought in matalan. Lastly... Granny and grandpa's presents are always wrapped in the same paper as Chris and Sarah - why weren't they this time?
Because they didn’t flaunt the 💰 like they normally do so Lazy didn’t see the need to take credit for a bunch of colouring books that will likely never be used. I bet half that pile are things the ifam have sent.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I thought the Shein haul of clothes was her main present this year?
She knew she was getting that along with Isla because they spoke about it after Lazy's haul. The Esme Boutique was just for the vlog and to bulk out her gifts to appear generous and loving parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 159605
New merch, I'm done 😂😂 Trying desperately to be 'down with the kids' but it just...doesn't make sense?!

I realise that t shirt is so awful it might look like I had mocked it up but no! It is genuinely on the ifam store and could be yours for the princely sum of TWENTY FIVE QUID!
Noone??? Who or what is Noone? Literally midday.

Bloody brilliant 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
As predicted a rise in views yesterday - 245k according to social blade :mad: nowhere near the dizzy heights they used to reach, but still an increase in income for them

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
If it is a trampoline then prepare for the broken limb clickbait those sorts of injuries are quite common and I remember a lot of the girls at school breaking a limb at one time of another because of the. I hope it has a safety net if so. Once again copying DadvGirls but the Inghams aren't jealous at all because Isabelle talks to Kaci Jay.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised. Another Ingham pet to be yanked about for the vlog and neglected. Prinny will be forgotten about too. I imagine there would be tension and jealousy between her and the new dog so Prinny will be sent away.
I work in orthopaedics at our local hospital and trampolines cause by far the most injuries to children than any other toy. Especially when little kids are on them with bjgger kids. We know how good dumb and dumber are at supervising their children so you can definitely expect some joocy vlog titles.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Yes you are right it is on you tube when the news reporter was there then it was shut
maybe granny has had a come to Jesus moment and hopefully realised the error of her ways.
Come on Jane apologise for supporting your son

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So what happened to the UHHHHMAYYYYZIIING super duper epic gift Nannnerr bought Jace that was going to be revealed today? Maybe Lazy thought it might overshadow Esme's pathetic birthday haul.

Reactions: 13
Well they vlogged it so it’s true!!

So has the caravan been sold?? Since it was apparently all full of boxes but was all empty last time they showed it on camera. Surplus to requirements for the TV show??

As for Esme’s birthday presents, what a pile of shite, lots of tat from amazon, including the 🎧. Then there is the slime slime and more slime!! Another water bottle!!

FFS lazy you can see by her face she was not impressed. Move with the times and buy age appropriate gifts not more hooker looking OMG dolls. 🙄 she’s away to high school in a few months.

Maybe Lazy you could buy her some of those things with words in them... what are they called again that’s right BOOKS!!

I’m sure last year she got a barbie van and a heap of barbies and some big outdated monster high school playhouse that has never seen the light of day. Even Islas LOL winter house that she got for christmas has never been taken out of the box.

Looks like groomer granny and hi Steve haven’t been flaunting their money bags on this birthday!

Esmes fake enthusiasm for another water bottle and more slime. By her fake reaction lazys & creepy has drilled in to them, you would think she had never seen slime before.

View attachment 160199View attachment 160200View attachment 160201
I thought Esme had outgrown LoL as I’ve never seen her play with them lately.

My daughter loves LOL and we’ve always bought her the small dolls. For her birthday last year her aunt took her shopping and she came back with one of these OMG dolls and I was like 😮
Not only do they look like a bunch of slappers with lip fillers, but they even have nipples.
Certainly not appropriate for their target audience.

She’s asked for more, but I’ve just not bought her any and will stick to the small versions.

• Wow
If they weren’t filming it I’d bet a kidney, that ooohheemmgeee would be replaced with whaaattheefuuu??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.