The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Duct tape isn't really a thing anymore... Maybe 5 or 6 yrs ago. She buys anything
I thought she had bought her that fancy sellotape people use to decorate dairy's and scrapbooks with 😂

Reactions: 5
Someone close in here said they heard banging etc last week.. I dunno, seems a crazy thought but I really won't be happy if they've gone and got esme that bloody pomeranian dog she wants! (banging for a shelter or something) She doesn't even know what it's called or how to care for it and Prinny is neglected as it is by the whole family. An OTT thought but you never know

Reactions: 14
I've come to the conclusion that you can't reason with the ifam. You can't reason with nuts! It's harsh I know but they're so obsessed with someone else's family that there's no talking to them. We don't know the reasons behind some of them. Maybe their own home lives are bad and they like to live through the Inghams, I'm not sure. I find it so sad and so strange but who am I to judge? All I know is if one of mine was acting like that online I'd cry my bloody eyes out with worry!
exactly so would I , id wonder where I went wrong to be honest. There was one on a vlog the other day who called someone a fat witch for daring to have an opinion on their beloved family,they are all quite nasty little children who think nothing of speaking to adults like tit . Id be mortified if any of mine spoke to anyone like they speak

Also .aside from the spending her pension for her ,Sarah`s actually putting nannar at risk.She`s not been out since the beginning of MArch ,but Sarah sure has! She`s not kept to any of the rules put in place ,and has mixed with loads of people whilst shopping! Sarah ,think on.Your beloved kiddie-fam maybe impresed by your actions ,but anyone over 12 knows better! Let`s see if nannar makes regular appearances now she`s going out!
I saw my dad whos shielding today , I actually sat and had a drink with him I was wanting to hug him so badly but couldnt as Im terrified of him getting anything , anyway mum was there as well and she was telling me about someone who tested positive for Covid and hasnt had any symptoms but ended up on life support , luckily they are pulling through but apparently they where out and about and acting the fool in other peoples houses and now have probably infected loads of others and apparently this persons vulnerable mum is shielding .I havent sat with my dad since March hes 86 it was lovely to sit in the garden

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I didn’t even know that kind of behaviour when I was young the worst I did was stuck my youngest out at people. SM is destroying kids

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If it is a trampoline then prepare for the broken limb clickbait those sorts of injuries are quite common and I remember a lot of the girls at school breaking a limb at one time of another because of the. I hope it has a safety net if so. Once again copying DadvGirls but the Inghams aren't jealous at all because Isabelle talks to Kaci Jay.

Someone close in here said they heard banging etc last week.. I dunno, seems a crazy thought but I really won't be happy if they've gone and got esme that bloody pomeranian dog she wants! (banging for a shelter or something) She doesn't even know what it's called or how to care for it and Prinny is neglected as it is by the whole family. An OTT thought but you never know
I genuinely wouldn't be surprised. Another Ingham pet to be yanked about for the vlog and neglected. Prinny will be forgotten about too. I imagine there would be tension and jealousy between her and the new dog so Prinny will be sent away.

Reactions: 16
If it is a trampoline then prepare for the broken limb clickbait those sorts of injuries are quite common and I remember a lot of the girls at school breaking a limb at one time of another because of the. I hope it has a safety net if so. Once again copying DadvGirls but the Inghams aren't jealous at all because Isabelle talks to Kaci Jay.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised. Another Ingham pet to be yanked about for the vlog and neglected. Prinny will be forgotten about too. I imagine there would be tension and jealousy between her and the new dog so Prinny will be sent away.
They’ll just use it as an excuse to finally get rid of prinny

• Sad
Reactions: 14
OH EM GEE GUYS ... I thought this merch was you guys messing around but it’s actually merch 😂😂😂😂 I’m dying 😂😂😂😂 who in their right mind would sell this?!? They are so bothered by people’s opinions and ‘hate’ LAUGHABLEEEE

View attachment 159820
No way I can’t believe that’s real.. that is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen
But the buying of overpriced "ifam" tat has commenced !! More money than sense this lot !! 🙄
ok I stand corrected because if that pencil case is really $20 then THATS the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Lol bratty Isla constantly saying “we can play with that today” and “we can do this and that with it...” whilst Esme opens her presents 😂
probably cause she doesnt get a look in now days, probably wants to be included

Reactions: 5
if the imbecilic wastes of space introduce another living breathing (not a teddy) dog into their chaotic haphazard lives I honestly will loose the will to live. On Lazy's own admission buying Prinny was the 'most impulsive' decision they'd ever made. God knows there's been many but this was extremely a very lot not thought out and we've all witnessed the consequences for the poor hound. Unfortunately the RSPCA, Dogs Trust and authorities would not intervene in Prinny's case as she is fed and has shelter (when she's not relegated to the garden). This does not mean all of her physical and emotional needs are fully met. They may be moving house and will escape on holiday (apologies go travelling) as soon as it's legal to do so - what hope would there be for a young puppy/dog. I have been very ill recently but fortunately am able to fund a daily dog walker for my beloved spaniel. If this was not the case the heartbreaking decision to rehire my best friend would have to be made. The welfare of the dog would have to be the overriding priority - end of story.
A dog is for life not for Christmas (birthday) and we've seen how many of the girls gifts are forgotten and never seen again.

if the imbecilic wastes of space introduce another living breathing (not a teddy) dog into their chaotic haphazard lives I honestly will loose the will to live. On Lazy's own admission buying Prinny was the 'most impulsive' decision they'd ever made. God knows there's been many but this was extremely a very lot not thought out and we've all witnessed the consequences for the poor hound. Unfortunately the RSPCA, Dogs Trust and authorities would not intervene in Prinny's case as she is fed and has shelter (when she's not relegated to the garden). This does not mean all of her physical and emotional needs are fully met. They may be moving house and will escape on holiday (apologies go travelling) as soon as it's legal to do so - what hope would there be for a young puppy/dog. I have been very ill recently but fortunately am able to fund a daily dog walker for my beloved spaniel. If this was not the case the heartbreaking decision to rehire my best friend would have to be made. The welfare of the dog would have to be the overriding priority - end of story.
A dog is for life not for Christmas (birthday) and we've seen how many of the girls gifts are forgotten and never seen again.
'Rehome my best friend' sorry I'm upset thinking of it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If it is a trampoline then prepare for the broken limb clickbait those sorts of injuries are quite common....
Oh I'm definitely expecting tears and trips to A&E if the tramps install a trampo. In our house we have to change channels if someone on the telly is trampolining, since my OH had a horrific freak accident on one over 2 years ago (and he's still not fully recovered). The hospital told us that bad accidents like his are rife, especially in those indoor trampoline parks....no surprise really...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.