The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch the vlogs much anymore but sometimes I like to see Jace playing cos I love bubbas and toddlers (silent wish to my kids to hurry up and give me a grandkid lol)
But the last time Chris mowed the lawn, he said it would hopefully be the very last time, or close to it. I thought he said then it's because they were moving.
And then a few days ago I looked at a vlog and the lawn looked like it needed a mow and I thought surely they must be moving very soon.
Also, I think the caravan full of boxes got emptied out at the new house and now the caravan is parked up there too.

Reactions: 12
Can we play 'who can guess, word for word, tomorrow's vlog title?' There's a Sarah Ingham hand signed 'All I need is space' pencil case in it for the winner.

I am going with '11 year old's super duper surprise epic teepee festival sleepover party which amazed my teen daughter'.
"THE MOST EPIC 11TH BIRTHDAY EVER! EMOTIONAL PRESENT OPENING AND FESTIVAL PARTY!"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they bother with father's day. They didn't last year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whatever the title will be I’m sure it’ll be split into 2 parts to squeeze every penny out of her. Like for the last 2 years

FD4FC287-1656-4E32-9E34-54BE6A21F3E0.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
He’s the biggest, perviest, creepiest, cringiest, man child there ever was. Are the girls incapable of sleeping in the garden alone? They’re hardly babies. My 2 girls have camped out in the garden when younger and I just slept on the sofa in the lounge where I was close by but not invading their space.

Reactions: 31
Unbelievable🤮🤮,what grown ass man would stay with his daughters in a Belle tent. Surely Lazy should have been with the girls. What a sick weirdo he is🤮🤮.
I’m not sure the Oompa Loompa would have fit TBF.
Also if they are in the process of moving and the house is ‘empty’ How will they film the present opening. Will they film in the garden or is it pre-recorded?

Reactions: 9
"THE MOST EPIC 11TH BIRTHDAY EVER! EMOTIONAL PRESENT OPENING AND FESTIVAL PARTY!"
OHHHEMMMMMGEEEE SOOPER DOOPER EPIC EKCETRA EKCETRA EMOSH YES MATE TYPE FOOTAGE OF PERVERT CRASHING LITTLE GIRLS BACKYARD SLEEPOVER!!! ft #teengirls #teenslumberparty #teenpillowfight #randombikinireference

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s the biggest, perviest, creepiest, cringiest, man child there ever was. Are the girls incapable of sleeping in the garden alone? They’re hardly babies. My 2 girls have camped out in the garden when younger and I just slept on the sofa in the lounge where I was close by but not invading their space.
They have another tent 🤷🏻‍♀️ Already set up! There is absolutely no reason he should be in that tent.

Reactions: 18
Mother of the year once again. Can't even make the effort to spend the night in a tent with her daughters on one of their birthdays. I wouldn't trust Chris in a room over night with Prinny, never mind those girls

Lazy you are nothing but an enabler

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine your dad getting that excited about a girly sleepover 🤔
I laughed emojied at your comment because I just had an image of creepy skipping around the garden clapping all excitedly 😂😂 But then another image hit me 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮.
He repulses me on soooooo many levels!

She needs to take to that randy old bastard with the hose!
I read that as “horse” 😂😂.......Painful but so deserving.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I laughed emojied at your comment because I just had an image of creepy skipping around the garden clapping all excitedly 😂😂 But then another image hit me 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮.
He repulses me on soooooo many levels!
Did you hear the dirty creep WOOHOOOING in the tent during his 3am stint on his Insta story? All funny in the pants 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.