The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was on Facebook and I'm on a parenting advice kind of page, this came up obviously it's anonymous, but I started reading and went to scroll on by, but did a double look kinda thing as suddenly my mind went lazy and creepy... Anyone else. I know it's not, but it could certainly apply.
With everything that’s happened so far with this family, this being Sarah wouldn’t be too crazy.

Reactions: 15
I called it with the tent sleepover. So predictable. A few of you are right though - Isla didn't really get anything special. She'll be fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I called it with the tent sleepover. So predictable. A few of you are right though - Isla didn't really get anything special. She'll be fuming.
No but oddly Nannaaar bought the most epic gift ever for Jace. Way to take the wind out of Esme's sails.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Thier we go..
This just makes Sarah's speech today about wanting positive vibes and comments on the vlog for Esme a joke. It's nothing to do with Esme it's to plug a sleepover tent. Such a shame every birthday is now all about freebies and filming "perfect' adverts.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
What I concluded from today's little 5 minute clip:

WE HAD TO MAKE THIS VIDEO...
- More 'GoOd AdVeRtIsInG' bc u didnt HAVE to make the video, you just needed some more CaSh MoNeY bc ur greedy. Despite saying 'we don't NEED to make video's anymore'
- Obvs another mention of Nannnerrrrr....can't just make it look like they fleeced Naneerrrsss pension, oh no that would be far too obvious just taking her out shopping, so ofc she was round at the minghams.
- How can you say 'for the last few days we've spent time together as a family' ....erm im pretty sure thats exactly what you were doing anyway for the last 10 weeks in lockdown :rolleyes:
- I fully screamed when I saw that aliababa app on lazy's phone ahahahahahah
- Obviously going to be vlogging Esme's present opening, not sure about the rest of the day - although they might take the next day off by putting the presents and rest of the day as separate videos - have to spread out the MEGA SURPRISES. Can't have all their 'best' content all in one go.
- Cant wait for the scenes tomorrow of 20 mins oh 'OH EM GEEE' or 'OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH' and lazy and creepy going 'you are so welcome babe' or 'your welcome' in those cringe voices. Jace will be crawling all over the place, Isabelle will have been told to act all sad and Isla will be trying to get the attention
- From lazy's insta looks like they had some sort of mini festival party.....cant wait for the title 'We HaD a MeGa SuRpRiSe SuPeR CrAzY bIrTHdAy PaRtY fEsTiVaL iN OuR BaCk gArDeN!!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can we play 'who can guess, word for word, tomorrow's vlog title?' There's a Sarah Ingham hand signed 'All I need is space' pencil case in it for the winner.

I am going with '11 year old's super duper surprise epic teepee festival sleepover party which amazed my teen daughter'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Instagram Sleepovergoalsuk has the whole birthday sleepover in their story... typical boring tit for the vlog tomorrow
I’m disgusted this company has actually promoted and supported this family. They should really change their name to
#Supportinggroomergoalsuk

Reactions: 24
Can we play 'who can guess, word for word, tomorrow's vlog title?' There's a Sarah Ingham hand signed 'All I need is space' pencil case in it for the winner.

I am going with '11 year old's super duper surprise epic teepee festival lockdown party which amazed my teen daughter'.
You forgot to add 'EMOTIONAL!' 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“THE MOST AMAZING CARNIVAL GARDEN PARTY OMG“

Obviously a thumbnail of Izzy because they’ve got to get them views in

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Haven’t posted for a while but this whole online bullying thing has annoyed me.

Firstly, saying those things to/about a 14 year old is wrong and can’t be condoned. Not at all. I genuinely feel sorry for her. The people who take shots at her need to have a good hard look at themselves.

However, there are 2 people responsible for this upset. If you know you have a very lot of haterz and you put up Q and As goading them....probably not the best idea to allow another?

I don’t understand why you would want to put your family through what they do.

Reactions: 30

I am going with '11 year old's super duper surprise epic teepee festival sleepover party which amazed my teen daughter'.
“Super dooper surprise teepee sleepover for 11 year old‘s birthday!! Dad roller skated and tripped into the tent causing it to collapse 😭 EMOTIONAL”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe jane and hi-Steve are going through a rough patch so they've lent him the chavavan to kip in 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Vlog will be called ‘Surprise Epic Birthday for sister of Teen’

There will be the obligatory picture of Isabelle looking shocked as thumbnail.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

OUR 11YEAR OLD'S SUPER EPIC SURPRISE LOCKDOWN TEEPEE SLEEPOVER CAMPING ADVENTURE

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Vlog title guess: "An epic birthday surprise brings our 11 year old to tears! Super emotional!"

Thumbnail will be a happy looking Esme with a pic of izzy in the background with her mouth open in faux surprise.

Edit to add, there will be a "pow"or "wow" or some other word they can actually spell, along with nonsensical arrows pointing at something irrelevant!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

“OUR 11 YEAR OLDS EMOTIONAL SUPER DUPER EPIC AMAZING SHOCKING OMG FESTIVAL SLEEPOVER WOW PARTY WHICH SENDS OUR TEEN INTO TEARS!!”

#ifam #wow #birthday #birthdayparty #inghamfamily #amazingsurprise #omgyouguys #chrisbeanietalksinthis #mostepicandmostbrilliantbirthdayvlogevar #wheresprinnygone

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.