The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ifam needs to send lazy Shovel as that at hole they have been digging for themselves is getting bigger 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of course they uploaded, and I called it - tomorrow is going to be "epic" apparently.

Nanaaaar paid a visit.

None of the comments or messages go unnoticed (except for the 22 thousand unread emails)

And pahahahahahahahahahahahhahaa.... Guess who happens to have the Alibaba app 😂

View attachment 158823
LMAO exposed herself, nice

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Of course Nana is there the day they're not vlogging.
Soon as I saw the Alibaba app I thought of here:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My favourite part is the constant "we've spent time together as a family." The last 2 vlogs.
They're home together 24/7 I just wtf to myself every single time I hear the words 'time together as a family.'
When don’t they spend ALL their time together as a family. The Jonestown Cult spent less time together than this lot 🙄 Just don’t drink the kool aid Lazy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My favourite part is the constant "we've spent time together as a family." The last 2 vlogs.
They're home together 24/7 I just wtf to myself every single time I hear the words 'time together as a family.'
Yes! Exactly this... they constantly spend "time together as a family" - every time she says it I have visions of them clutching each other, swaying in a huddled circle singing "Kumbaya" 👀 As has already been said, this time off of vlogging has absolutely nothing to do with any comments made - they needed an excuse to have time off, end of!

Also, Sarah's ridiculous rant about "why should we stop doing what we want to do because of the ignorance of others!?", has grated on me so much. That's life, Sarah!!!!!!! It's the same as me saying "why shouldn't I be allowed to let my 11 year old daughter go to a party alone with 21 year old boys? Why should my child not be allowed to enjoy the party alone because some older boys might be ignorant and take advantage of her?" - our lives are full of moments where we can't do exactly what we want to do because we share this planet with millions of other people who all think and act differently to ourselves!! Isabelle is obviously very sensitive at the best of times yet Sarah thought it would be fine for her to do an "assumptions" video!??!!!! Please, pull the other one!!! Sarah, you can't control the behaviour of others but you sure as hell can control your own - it really wasn't fair to put your daughter directly in the line of fire... you have to take some responsibility for the consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Aww they won't let us miss the fake OMG's and "you're so welcome babe" "you're so welcome" on repeat. Birthday present opening will be vlogged but the rest of the day may be "family time".
That "your so welcome babe" gets right up my nose it is so annoying and so scripted its not natural that every present you open you have to say "thank you so much" then the reply with "your so welcome babe" its not natural

• Sick
Reactions: 34
That "your so welcome babe" gets right up my nose it is so annoying and so scripted its not natural that every present you open you have to say "thank you so much" then the reply with "your so welcome babe" its not natural
There is nothing natural about that family now, everything is about manipulation, lies, views and money.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think it bugs me so much because he has zero input to kids presents. Sarah buys it all, stop taking the credit!

• Haha
Well that lasted all of what 2 days.
Money trumps the welfare of her children once again!!

• Sad
  • Angry
It’s especially not right when the kids who are saying “thank you” are the ones being exploited to make you the money you bought them the gift with in the first place. Seriously I can’t wait for the penny to finally drop with those kids that they’re nothing more than cash cows! Mind you Issy could be about 40 by the time that happens she’s so brainwashed.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thoughts of the 5 minute upload:
Definitely giving everyone the finger....
She wants to thank everyone (children) for their edits? Seems bizarre that there are almost no adults as ifam I would be embarrassed. Adults know what you did to Isabelle was wrong. Any mother would know that..
Going to show what Nana gave Jace on Esmes bday? Why? It's Esmes day! It's not like he doesn't get something just about everyday! Leave the day for her...
Alibaba ha deny that one!
Nana was there ok right probably spent the whole day shopping for Esmes bday
Omg would never feed my 1 yr old what he was eating... Pure sugar. Why was he even shown in those 5 minutes.
Everything she shows is deliberate she absolutely disgusts me...
If you really wanted to show everyone it's not about the money don't upload Esmes bday vlog... You know you are going to get ripped apart for it. ...But we all know that will never ever ever happen....
I feel so bad for those children they need better parents...

Reactions: 27
I wonder if Nana went there to look after the kids whilst creepy and lazy sorted stuff for their new house, or went shopping or something.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The eagle eyed Chrissypoo has excelled tonight. I don't run a business or do much online buying and I've had loads of emails in the last 24 hours. Most of those (read but not read oh Lazy you can't help yourself) will be junk or alibaba related going back yonks. Tattlers unite and raise an echo falls or two to the very observant and loyal Chrissy poo.
Cheers 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not 1 of them messages have been read you are such a piggy chops lier because they would have gone think every one of us are stupid dont think so epic birthday mm bouncy castle I recon new phone same old the screams the o m g s isla be jeloues izzy be crying jace be scratching creepy your welcome sweet heart grinds my teeth ewww nana again yes cause she came to the house lier why not on there birthday no you been pinching her money again I would never ever take things money of any old person nanna dont go missing she gets her working in the office that's were nanna is

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.