The Ingham Family #106 You film your children like lambs to the slaughter, Don’t be surprised when they bully your daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah they didn’t even take a break when chris was exposed (from youtube not running away) something else has happened, has chris been seen since the “break”

Reactions: 25
There is no way they would be taking a break and missing out on the opportunity to make money over a few miserable hate comments. It would take something much bigger. Watch this space.

Reactions: 30
I’d love to know what the school think of the Isabelle stuff. Surely they have a duty to safeguard her?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
so what does everyone think is actually going on? 😂
They fabricated the whole comment thing Sarah knew it would happen, she had more said to her at school to her face yet that never got a let's stop vlogging. They require some time to move in private the caravan is off the driveway for the removal van.
We ain't seen a real vlog for a while part of days missing Chris gone because they are slowly moving.
Sarah got sympathy, she sent hate to a YouTube channel as she knows she can't send them here the Ifam are all over Instagram encouraging views on their videos. Funny thing is I bet half don't even play ads. Either this or Sarah found her heart at the White Rose :eek:

Reactions: 22
I dare say we have the o m g the screaming the mounts of presents can here it now

• Sad
Reactions: 11
That sounds suspiciously like granny Jane
Weirdly enough the poster lives in Australia apparently... But if you try and search for her on FB there is no profile that matches her that I can find ..... Only looked as i was suspicious 🤔🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder if they will do present opening tomorrow then the rest of the day on Sunday for another day off filming

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they will do present opening tomorrow then the rest of the day on Sunday for another day off filming
I hope they allow Esme to celebrate her birthday away from the camera, however I can’t see it somehow. I mean as much as the ifam are going through withdrawal I suspect Lazy is going through it a thousand times more. If they don’t vlog for Esme’s birthday then I’ll be even more suspicious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I hope they allow Esme to celebrate her birthday away from the camera, however I can’t see it somehow. I mean as much as the ifam are going through withdrawal I suspect Lazy is going through it a thousand times more. If they don’t vlog for Esme’s birthday then I’ll be even more suspicious.
Aww they won't let us miss the fake OMG's and "you're so welcome babe" "you're so welcome" on repeat. Birthday present opening will be vlogged but the rest of the day may be "family time".

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can’t stop thinking about that troll account the other night that came on to say that us sharing our opinion on the Ingham‘s is against the law. I looked at their account and they were commenting some pretty mean things about family fizz, my guess is that was Chris or Sarah behind that account and talk about family fizz on tattle because they are jealous of their success. Anyway, I guess we’ll all be going to jail soon because it’s apparently illegal to have an opinion 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I can’t stop thinking about that troll account the other night that came on to say that us sharing our opinion on the Ingham‘s is against the law. I looked at their account and they were commenting some pretty mean things about family fizz, my guess is that was Chris or Sarah behind that account and talk about family fizz on tattle because they are jealous of their success. Anyway, I guess we’ll all be going to jail soon because it’s apparently illegal to have an opinion 🤣
I’ve not seen one hate comment on this thread it’s just calling them out on their actions with proof,

Reactions: 18
Wouldn’t it be lovely if this was the end of their vlogging!!! I tell my 12 year old not to watch them and stop funding their lazy lifestyles when the rest of go out and earn a proper wage it drives me insane how these vile people can carry on doing what they do and get paid a fortune for it!!!

Reactions: 19
So they could be moving - not vlogging so people can’t see where their moving to , if they move a bit at a time then people won’t realise until they’ve gone - I suspect they’ll not vlog front of the new property so as not to giveaway their location

Reactions: 12
I remember Esme complaining that she’s always in school on her birthday. Her birthdays on a Saturday, however we are in a pandemic. She must be gutted

my birthday is at the beginning of September and I remember starting primary school on my birthday which honestly sucked, I do feel for her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So they could be moving - not vlogging so people can’t see where their moving to , if they move a bit at a time then people won’t realise until they’ve gone - I suspect they’ll not vlog front of the new property so as not to giveaway their location
But they can’t not vlog the inside so we’ll know if they’ve moved and therefore the reasons for their break will once again be a big, fat lie.

Reactions: 8
But they can’t not vlog the inside so we’ll know if they’ve moved and therefore the reasons for their break will once again be a big, fat lie.
I'm guessing they will just say we moved in private due to online hate the Ifam god love them are gullible. But surely Sarah must know within moments of her vlogging the inside of her new Disney castle (I am fully expecting a castle or I will be right naffed off lol) one of you guys will find it if not already I know I have a few bookmarks saved. I do believe though they have been moving in over the last week or so the vlogs just don't really make sense.

Reactions: 16
They'll make the same mistakes as they did last time and people will work it out. They won't be able to resist showing the front of the house and boasting about how 'huge' it is.

Reactions: 16
Aww they won't let us miss the fake OMG's and "you're so welcome babe" "you're so welcome" on repeat. Birthday present opening will be vlogged but the rest of the day may be "family time".
And the thankyou so much

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.